Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 6-28-2017

TexasGranny

I am curious about my question. Sorry if it was answered before. Could Iraq state that only currency handed in to Iraq with-in its borders be given the preferential rate to start with ? Please don't think this is somehow an in country RV question I am asking as we know that rumor is totally bunk. Just thinking they may want to control the influx of currency to begin with is what I am getting at in a nutshell I guess.

pp

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam, I know that an RV, from all signs, is fairly imminent and that you have the system in place to notify us that it has happened. What I was wondering about is what would be the trigger that would have you send that much anticipated text to all of us. Do you have a set of criteria or parameters that would convince you that the RV was legit and actually happening that you could share with us?   Thanks for all you do, Adhoc

• Upvote 2

• kcw locked this topic