Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinar value

dinardon

I have been hearing rumors that the Iraqi Dinar is going up in value. They say, before the war the exchange rate was $3.22 to the US $1.00. "Now its close to .01 to us $1.00". I hear Iraqi Dinar is going to shoot up to $1.56 + and that Iraq is trying to push it back to the $3.22 range ?? Has anyone else heard this ??? Is there any chance in that happening ??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have been hearing rumors that the Iraqi Dinar is going up in value. They say, before the war the exchange rate was $3.22 to the US $1.00. "Now its close to .01 to us $1.00". I hear Iraqi Dinar is going to shoot up to $1.56 + and that Iraq is trying to push it back to the $3.22 range ?? Has anyone else heard this ??? Is there any chance in that happening ??

Hello dinardon,

I see you joined DinarVets today .. welcome!

Today's value is roughly .000857 IQD buys 1 USD or 1 USD buys 1168 IQDs ..

For more information on members' opinions and speculations about the dinar, feel free to browse around the forum a bit. You will see predictions of an RV anywhere from .01 to over $3.00 ... no one knows the rate and no one knows the date.

We are all sharing information and batting it around. Feel free to join us!

luckylucy

• Upvote 3

Hello dinardon,

For more information on members' opinions and speculations about the dinar, feel free to browse around the forum a bit. You will see predictions of an RV anywhere from .01 to over $3.00 ... no one knows the rate and no one knows the date.

luckylucy

Thank you for sharing your imput with the newbie, it seems he has a lot to learn Good luck :lol:

Hello dinardon,

luckylucy

I wish .000857 IQD bought 1 USD that would make my Dinar right now worth over 250,000,000 USD!!!

What she ment to say is...

1 IQD = .000857 USD and you can buy 1168 IQDs for 1.00 USD.

• Upvote 1

I wish .000857 IQD bought 1 USD that would make my Dinar right now worth over 250,000,000 USD!!!

What she ment to say is...

1 IQD = .000857 USD and you can buy 1168 IQDs for 1.00 USD.

Thanks for the correction. And yes dinardon there is loads of information in the DV forum.

The forum has a great search funtion which can help you find articles that you might be interested in also.

As Lucy said : Nobody knows a rate or date this will all happen - majority of us here know it is going to happen some day and all wish it would be sooner than later.

Keep a level head - Hold on tight and Enjoy the ride.

Welcome to DV - Please remember most you will hear is Speculation, derived from rumors and a wide variety of sources.

Hello dinardon,

luckylucy

Your the best Luckylucy making the newbie feel welcome, :)

welcome to the roller coaster...keep your hands and feet inside the car at all time...enjoy your ride

It is "Hope" that feeds the sole! The hope that the Dinar will RV keeps me going! This forum provides that need and the people here are great!! They are willing to help and share information with all! They are all Americans filled with the American spirit! Everyone, I salute you!

Hello dinardon,

luckylucy

maximum respect to luckylucy for such a kind pleasant helpful comment to a new investor,you dont see that much on here. :twothumbs: