Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TEST PLAY for ISX

moneysoon

I am testing my research on a few stocks for possible plays. I am watching IBSD and SKTA to see if my hunches for bottom feeding are accurate for the next two trading days Thursday and Sunday. I'll report back after tomorrow and Sunday's sessions to see if bottom feeding opportunities came into being. 

• Upvote 1

I don't know if I should feel a bit of shame confessing this my brother but this is definitely my new strategy.  I have switched to strict bottom feeding.  i recently sold off a significant portion of my portfolio and am waiting for the right time to buy back in.  the stock i am currently eyeing is BROI.  it ended the day at approx 1.04.  i meant to put my buy order in but it is a bit too late in the day now.  i was going to buy and then buy again if it fell.  

i will have to keep an eye on the ones you mentioned.

I am testing my research on a few stocks for possible plays. I am watching IBSD and SKTA to see if my hunches for bottom feeding are accurate for the next two trading days Thursday and Sunday. I'll report back after tomorrow and Sunday's sessions to see if bottom feeding opportunities came into being. 

Ok. first one up 2.6% and second one up 4.5% from Wednesday the day I started the watch. So this would have been a 7% gain if I would have played this one for two days. Too bad I do not have real money to catch these as they come. With three markets coming into play, I do plan on having much fun in the near future.

thanks for the update moneysoon.  i decided on playing bbay (babylon bank).  it is trading at 0.39 +2 above its 3 year low.  this is truly a bottom play.  its major resistance lines are @ .40 & .45.  i am hoping buying pressure will push it past 0.4 and then i can setup my sell order to let it go at .45 for a 15% profit.  yes, i have definitely changed my trading strategy to bottom feeding instead of buy and hold.  i may miss out on annual perks but with the banks meeting the 250B requirement, free and paid up shares might become a thing of the past while i would rather take 15% profit multiple times per year than 11% dividends.  this is just my latest thinking you know.  

Howdy Trinity and DB,

We are waiting on the seated Gov. and probably either a few banking investment laws or the Big Dance. The way they are rolling things along I can see a lot happening this month still. They may even add their technology updates, not sure if this is the going global you are speaking of, after the Big Dance. I would think the conversion rates would be simple then for "global" trading.  I will say, I bet the ISX and ESX are well ready to go. They have already had ample opportunity to test their new system.

TrinityX  I thing this test play strategy has proven well for future trading. A 7% gain in two days is something I could live with quite well. I am waiting on the upgraded trading technology as this will significantly aid my trading strategy.

Blessings to you!

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the update moneysoon.  i decided on playing bbay (babylon bank).  it is trading at 0.39 +2 above its 3 year low.  this is truly a bottom play.  its major resistance lines are @ .40 & .45.  i am hoping buying pressure will push it past 0.4 and then i can setup my sell order to let it go at .45 for a 15% profit.  

hiya money.  just wanted to provide a little feedback on my recent play.  it was a stellar performer.  i took my 10% profits in last night's sell at 0.43.  i lost out on a potential added 2+% since the stock held strong and closed the day at 0.44, but i am not complaining.  my broker got rid of my holdings at the requested 0.43 price point, they really are the best out there i think.

thanks for the heads up on SAEI.  if you don't mind me saying, i very respectfully hold a different opinion about this stock especially with my short-term hold strategy (perhaps it is a good long term player though).   here is why.  the isx plays almost like penny stocks whereas it is easy to get stuck holding a stock for a long time when there is no market for it.  and so, one of the first things i look at before trading a stock is how much of an interest there is in it both short and long term.  this is where i use the information at the isx website.  take a look at SAEI's performance and note the "no trades" column.  since the beginning of march there has only been 4 trading days where at least 10 trades were executed against the stock.  this is my first test before playing any stock regardless of the volume being moved because it is very easy for a big spender to manipulate volume, drawing an investor in and then dumping their holdings which happens quite a lot in the penny stock game.  so be careful with this stock.  i would hate to see your money get frozen in a stock that you can't move for months.

if you have an interest, my next player is IIDP.  aside from a few lulled trading days, this stock has held quite the interest AND volume.  what is more is that it is a tick north of its 6 month low.  looks like the sellers have exhausted themselves and the stock closed out the trading day @ 1.05.  i placed my buy order in about an hour ago.  i am hoping to get this baby at or below 1.06 for a major purchase.  it even gets better that this stock consistently challenges the 1.10 resistance line.  placing a sell order at 1.10 would surrender a good 5% profit.  

i will report back on how it goes.  i hope to have the near the same success as with BBAY.

hiya money.  just wanted to provide a little feedback on my recent play.  it was a stellar performer.  i took my 10% profits in last night's sell at 0.43.  i lost out on a potential added 2+% since the stock held strong and closed the day at 0.44, but i am not complaining.  my broker got rid of my holdings at the requested 0.43 price point, they really are the best out there i think.

thanks for the heads up on SAEI.  if you don't mind me saying, i very respectfully hold a different opinion about this stock especially with my short-term hold strategy (perhaps it is a good long term player though).   here is why.  the isx plays almost like penny stocks whereas it is easy to get stuck holding a stock for a long time when there is no market for it.  and so, one of the first things i look at before trading a stock is how much of an interest there is in it both short and long term.  this is where i use the information at the isx website.  take a look at SAEI's performance and note the "no trades" column.  since the beginning of march there has only been 4 trading days where at least 10 trades were executed against the stock.  this is my first test before playing any stock regardless of the volume being moved because it is very easy for a big spender to manipulate volume, drawing an investor in and then dumping their holdings which happens quite a lot in the penny stock game.  so be careful with this stock.  i would hate to see your money get frozen in a stock that you can't move for months.

if you have an interest, my next player is IIDP.  aside from a few lulled trading days, this stock has held quite the interest AND volume.  what is more is that it is a tick north of its 6 month low.  looks like the sellers have exhausted themselves and the stock closed out the trading day @ 1.05.  i placed my buy order in about an hour ago.  i am hoping to get this baby at or below 1.06 for a major purchase.  it even gets better that this stock consistently challenges the 1.10 resistance line.  placing a sell order at 1.10 would surrender a good 5% profit.  

i will report back on how it goes.  i hope to have the near the same success as with BBAY.

Howdy TrinityX,

Thanks for the info. We are more similar in trading strategy than you may think. My advice on the SAEI was it was a "watch and hold" one. I checked the volume and I believe I have figured out the strategy used by others on this stock. I see that it has intermittent trading. However, if one were to get in at the current price point, with a million shares or under,  this stock has continuously returned to the Average. It's under now and I would bet that by next month this time, we will see the return I am suggesting. So, on 9/11 it is at .75, lets see how many plays within this window or where a "wait and hold" for only 1 month would have allowed profits by 10/11. How about watching this one with a small incentive??? LGD already owes me a couple of Steak and lobster dinners at the DV Big Dance Celebration. I am looking forward to breaking bread with you anyways, you might as well pay for it  :backflip:

On another note, we are looking at the same stocks. I placed a order on IIDP on yesterday too :angel: Since we are of the same mind, I am sure you analyzed BMNS. Just for kicks, I am on IRMC too, I'm watching it and will most likely play it small like SAEI. I am starting to figure out how local and foreign investors react differently under certain constraints.

On a final note, I received an email from an ESX Broker a few days ago. He stated that he saw I was involved in a few ESX groups and wondered if he could be of service on the ESX. I haven't had the heart to tell him that I have the best Broker out there, on both Bourses the ISX and the ESX. I do note however, that for this ESX Broker to be soliciting, this means we are right around the corner for the ESX. I'll let you know what I find out.

Let's keep the "possible play" discussions going. Once we finally see the upgraded Nasdaq technology on our end, we MUST stay talking as the potential plays will be huge.

God has been so good to me! Even after loosing my job this summer, I have not missed a beat financially. On Monday, I am set to start one of two businesses I am opening. They thought they left me with nothing, but my God is known for making something out of nothing. Pardon me while I shout for a bit.....   Whew, I am back. Anyway, Trinity, just keep trusting HIM:" For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief." I am so GLAD I am on the Lord's side. Praise Him!

Edited by moneysoon

Howdy TrinityX,

Thanks for the info. We are more similar in trading strategy than you may think. My advice on the SAEI was it was a "watch and hold" one. I checked the volume and I believe I have figured out the strategy used by others on this stock. I see that it has intermittent trading. However, if one were to get in at the current price point, with a million shares or under,  this stock has continuously returned to the Average. It's under now and I would bet that by next month this time, we will see the return I am suggesting. So, on 9/11 it is at .75, lets see how many plays within this window or where a "wait and hold" for only 1 month would have allowed profits by 10/11. How about watching this one with a small incentive??? LGD already owes me a couple of Steak and lobster dinners at the DV Big Dance Celebration. I am looking forward to breaking bread with you anyways, you might as well pay for it  :backflip:

On another note, we are looking at the same stocks. I placed a order on IIDP on yesterday too :angel: Since we are of the same mind, I am sure you analyzed BMNS. Just for kicks, I am on IRMC too, I'm watching it and will most likely play it small like SAEI. I am starting to figure out how local and foreign investors react differently under certain constraints.

On a final note, I received an email from an ESX Broker a few days ago. He stated that he saw I was involved in a few ESX groups and wondered if he could be of service on the ESX. I haven't had the heart to tell him that I have the best Broker out there, on both Bourses the ISX and the ESX. I do note however, that for this ESX Broker to be soliciting, this means we are right around the corner for the ESX. I'll let you know what I find out.

Let's keep the "possible play" discussions going. Once we finally see the upgraded Nasdaq technology on our end, we MUST stay talking as the potential plays will be huge.

God has been so good to me! Even after loosing my job this summer, I have not missed a beat financially. On Monday, I am set to start one of two businesses I am opening. They thought they left me with nothing, but my God is known for making something out of nothing. Pardon me while I shout for a bit.....   Whew, I am back. Anyway, Trinity, just keep trusting HIM:" For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief." I am so GLAD I am on the Lord's side. Praise Him!

i am enjoying this thread my brother.  okay, lets keep an eye on SAEI and i am floored that we ended up playing the same stock....wow!  we are thinking exactly alike.  as far as the esx goes, i am thinking now that it might be a better play for me next year because they are talking about initially only listing 4 companies.  my money would probably be more efficiently used in the isx especially since adopting my new 3% strategy.

3% strategy:  i spoke all the time to a partner of mine about believing God for big.... well over $100k invested in the isx.  at first i was believing God just to get on the exchange and He did that.  then i believed for a nice pocket sized $10k usd holding, and He did that.  then i asked Him for a small sized holding, and He did that!  so i say to my friend, why not believe God for $100k invested on the isx?!  He has already done everything that I asked Him for when it was beyond me to do, so why not take the limits off?  then a new strategy came to me...i call it my '65-play 3% strategy'.  i created a new tab on my investment spreadsheet that maps out an investment schedule.  the gist of it is the miracle of compounded interest represented in the formula

principle * (1 + .03) ^65 

for example a person taking something like 15k usd (17.5M iqd) and investing it in the market for a 3% gain would realize $100k usd after 59x of reinvesting the principle+interest.  i don't believe it is far fetched either for this bourse because 3% is not a hard number to acquire.  

so far things are going quite well.  i have met my benchmarks for 6 plays so far and have 59 to go :)  who knows, maybe this time next year (if the rv is delayed), i might be looking at believing God for $500k invested on the bourse :)  i tell you bro, and like you have already mentioned in your testimony, living a life of faith toward God is the best.  He continues to give us favor and reveal to us that He is our sustenance and provider.  He gives us strategies, and wisdom and knowledge to succeed in this murky waters of life.  The saved life is the best life!

i appreciate you being in my life, friend.  God bless! 

Brother Trinity, I Thank God For You!

I know we are of the same Spirit. I am anticipating funds that I put away under my last employment. Due to my job ending, these funds are now available. The Lord Knows what He is doing. I have also been led to utilize a compounding strategy. On yesterday, 9-11, I was reminded of my old trading strategy that I used for Level II back in the day on the first 9-11. I think I may have mentioned that I was scared out of my wits due to being out on margin when things started to happen. As I recounted my previous successes back then, my mind was led to my present opportunity.  I did the math yesterday and the numbers I came up with blew my mind as I prepare to make the additional allocation. What I had forgotten was that at 1/10 of a penny the total number of shares or purchasing power increases which allows for exponential profits.

I needed a word of confirmation and You Blessed ME.

Blessings Brother,

hey there bro.  i stayed up late tonight really excited for the markets to open and to see if i was able to grab a considerable amount of IIDP < 1.07.  looks like over 25m shares traded which means i most likely got my order filled.  i am sure you got your filled as well.  let's hope and believe this play goes well for us by the end of the week.   :praying:

oh, not sure if you noticed but it looks like my BBAY play was a winner.  its 4 mins before the closing bell and the stock gapped up from 4.4 and opened at 4.7.  looks like it might close at 4.8 up 9% with a lot of interest in the stock.   :rodeo2:   still though i am glad i stuck to my new strategy taking my profits @ 4.3 for a 10% gain.  it is definitely a hot play right now.

i did a little more analysis on the SAEI play and just don't like it.  i probably should have taken you up on that challenge  :cowboy1:  .   i think you should steer clear from this one my friend.  there is just no market for the stock.  i am attempting to upload the liquidity flow for the stock and it is abysmal at 0% in-flow.

post-41268-0-19250500-1410685723_thumb.j

Edited by TrinityeXchange

Iraqi stocks climb 0.17% at close

The benchmark index of Iraqi Stock Exchange rose by 0.17% or 0.17 point and closed at 100.96 points after closing the last session at 100.79 points.

Total of 1 billion shares were traded through 554 transactions at a turnover of IQD 1.4 billion. Shares of 45 companies participated in trading, 20 rose, 10 declined while the remaining 15 ones kept flat.

The top three gainers were Babylon Bank which rose by 9.1%, Iraqi for Production and Marketing of Meat which soared by 4.8% and Middle East Producing and Marketing Fish which increased by 4.24%.

On the other hand, the top three losers were Al Ameen for Financial Investment Co which declined by 9.6%, Al Ameen Real Estate Investment Co which decreased by 6.67% and Ashur Hotel which shed 6.25%.

Last session, the benchmark index of Iraqi bourse rose by 0.17% gaining 0.17 point and closed at 100.79 points.

BBAY is still moving up. BMNS is still offering "catfish" opportunities moving towards 30 day low. SAEI, well I still have 28 more days... :shrug: 

Blessings All,

you lost me money.  help me understand.  

are you talking about whats going on with BBOB?  it is definitely under a lot of selling pressure.

bbob.jpg

Morning My Friend,

Yes BBOB and BMNS. Again it was the, "who" I was emphasizing as causing the initial mass movement. As I am watching live now, the pressure is heavy for a downtick especially in the bank stocks. But I guess the day is young we will see if yesterday's sell-off was warranted. TX, I am looking at market trends and "who" is primarily causing them and when.

IraqStock Exchange    Tuesday Session 16/9/2014 Non Iraqi's Regular Market  Bulletin       Buy     Company Names Code No.of Trades Traded Shares  Trading Volume  BanksSector Bank Of Baghdad BBOB 17 285,101,676 489,173,849 Gulf Commercial Bank BGUC 16 152,000,000 147,960,000 Credit Bank Of Iraq BROI 1 1,500,000 1,590,000 Total Banks sector 34 438,601,676 638,723,849 InsuranceSector Al-Ameen for Insurance NAME 4 4,000,000 5,600,000 Total Insurance sector 4 4,000,000 5,600,000 ServicesSector Mamoura Realestate Investment SMRI 11 11,181,818 42,096,866 Total Services sector 11 11,181,818 42,096,866 IndustrySector Baghdad Soft Drinks IBSD 6 25,000,000 59,000,000 Total Industry sector 6 25,000,000 59,000,000 Grand Total 55 478,783,494 745,420,715   Sell     Company Names Code No.of Trades Traded Shares  Trading Volume  BanksSector Bank Of Baghdad BBOB 7 235,000,000 404,100,000 Al-Mansour Bank BMNS 52 395,395,032 410,327,476 Middle East Investment Bank BIME 5 23,000,000 19,320,000 Total Banks sector 64 653,395,032 833,747,476 IndustrySector Iraqi Date Processing and Marketing IIDP 1 200,000 212,000 Total Industry sector 1 200,000 212,000 HotelsSector Babylon Hotel HBAY 1 200,001 14,000,070 Total Hotels sector 1 200,001 14,000,070 TelecommunicationSector Asia Cell TASC 5 3,613,950 56,016,225 Total Telecommunication sector 5 3,613,950 56,016,225 Grand Total 71 657,408,983 903,975,771

If the live market today is correct, it is indicating some reaction to something with so many of the Baking sector trading down. That's what I am on....

Blessings,

Edited by moneysoon