Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ATTN: DENISCANADA - DO THESE ARTICLES SEEM LIKE "GOODBYE'S" TO MAHMOUD?

TBomb

DENISCANADA, I'M WONDERING IF YOU CAN CHECK OUT THESE MULTIPLE LINKS FROM THE IRAQ JUDICIARY SITE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK?

26/08/2014 11:38:00

A + | restore | A-

http://www.iraqja.iq/view.2495/

08/27/2014 10:57:00

Share |
Message Judge Zuhair Kazem Abboud to the supervisor of the Media Centre for the federal judiciary
A + | restore | A-
Brother Judge Abdul Sattar Bayraktar
greeting and appreciation
I read the statement issued by Judge Rahim, which included the appeal of many of the names of judges and jurists of solidarity with him at the time that I refuse to sign this statement, I denounced such methods and phrases contained in the statement that disdains them judges accept my appreciation and respect.
Judge Zuhair Kazem Abboud

http://www.iraqja.iq/view.2497/

08/27/2014 12:54:00
Share |
Dr. Munther message credited to the President of the Federal Judiciary
A + | restore | A-
Sovereignty brother Mr. Medhat al-Mahmoud esteemed professor

Chairman of the Supreme Judicial Council - Baghdad

Greeting and respect

Mr. Rahim of my students at the Faculty of Law at the University of Baghdad, and is also known in the training session for Iraqi judges that took place on the nomination of yourself and your enrolled in Prague - Institute CEELI.

Today I was surprised that there my name is on the list of names on the Website and put it without my knowledge, requesting the names of those signing the support of his case, which I do not have any knowledge of detail does not close or from afar, and it seems it was an issue relating to the elimination or more.

We were amazed greatly from having my name in the issue or issues knew nothing but I was not aware of it, especially since interfering with the judicial authority is taboo. It also did not look and did not read the contents of the request publication, but the judge told me Mr. Zuhair Kazem Abboud.

I knew you to more than thirty-five years, an honest man, and a fair judge, your reputation for high scientific as well as judicial experience is the focus of well-known and internationally respected Iraqis.

Have you take great responsibility to promote the site of the judiciary in Iraq, I will never forget my visit to you in June 2003 in Baghdad and you Tjahidon to achieve this noble goal despite the harsh weather and hazardous working conditions and you - and what Tzalon - of ascetics positions and Gaitkm first serve Iraq and the dissemination of justice and justice and uphold the elimination Iraqi under the new system.

What you Tzalon, a brother and a great professor and a dear friend and a symbol of Iraq and AT abuse to you or to eliminate are the red lines that we will not accept them.

May God help you and bless you, and please accept my esteem

Your brother

Dr. Munther Al-Fadl

Sweden

Wednesday, 27 August 0.2014

http://www.iraqja.iq/view.2498/

6/08/2014 08:34:00
More Sharing Services Share | Share on facebook Share on email Share on favorites Share on print Share on Googletranslate
Zip / Judge Fathi slain
A + | restore | A-
While launched a reckless attack on the judiciary, I thought that type Thoughts about it. Fungus in Bali is the title of her (Rafka Elimination). The Mntalqati in choosing that title, my concern for the judiciary to remain away from the suspicions. Eliminating since it was found to organizers of the effort of his administration are keen They could remain pure eliminate as much as possible, was not so keen to come back to eliminate bias, but that was in order to keep the confidence of the citizen Elimination high. Eliminating Fort citizen, turn to an hour feels that his right has wasted, or that freedom is threatened. If this is not a citizen of refuge, to whom resort? Are you back to the era of the forest to require the right hands? This keen to nations and peoples to preserve and protect the judiciary judges. There is no fear of the judiciary on the rights of the citizen as long as the judiciary and public works aloud, as long as the decision of the judiciary is subject to scrutiny from the highest judicial bodies to correct the mistake, and the crooked, and ward off what has wasted rights, or take away freedoms.

These are facts to which Agdal, and if for some of the sockets on this judge or that, or this resolution, or another,, radishes from Aikto. The security exists in ways that appeal to those drawn by the law avenue is believed that the judiciary did not do it justice. The Holy Prophet (p) says: ((I am only human and he comes to me liabilities and perhaps some of them told of some Vahsp he honest, I spend it as I spent a truly Muslim is is a piece of fire Fleihmlha Olivrha)) Vnbe God spends Based on the evidence presented by the opponent which may be a liar, what you say about the judges? Eight elimination diligence, has been drawing Ancestors way for judges to Ajtahedoa, is it missed us guidance of the Holy Prophet (for Maaz bin Jabal) when a judge sent him to the country of Yemen, approved by the pain that strives opinionated? And industrious may infect, faulting has. It hit him waterpots, and hel him pay! There is deprived of his opinion of painstakingly reward, hit, or sinned.

This was not reckless campaign to eliminate? In the interest of?

So I wondered before I start writing to respond to this campaign, and I call the Humane elimination, because the kindness, gentleness citizen who finds in the elimination of refuge, and his fort, was surprised by the transformation of the attack reckless to a symbol of justice, it is before the code to eliminate He is a symbol of symbols of the nation.

Still in Bali image brother, and father, and the teacher (Medhat al-Mahmoud) while stopping on 28 / June / 2004 received from the Managing Director of the occupation authority (speech) the end of the authority of the (occupation), and the government took an Iraqi sovereign authority full, and that was (the speech) sign the end of the occupation and the beginning of the road of freedom. Was (Medhat al-Mahmoud) was the first by an Iraqi judge in the modern era have the honor to attend this momentous day, and honor recognizes that speech and handed over to the Iraqi president (Sheikh Ghazi Ajil al-Yawar), then it was this judge noble honor and parking symbols of the executive branch in front of him, to perform an oath of allegiance to Iraq federal, democratic.

This is (Medhat al-Mahmoud) which is (Mahmoud) in this mortal life, and I hope to be an (welcome) in the afterlife, God willing, the man who fired upon the international press (and rightly) (Chief Justice of Iraq), (Medhat al-Mahmoud) who was the President of the Republic Iraq professor (Jalal Talabani) fun God health and Chavah, is keen that the so-called Label (Judge).

This man, who has since known under his door open, science, wisdom, and advice and the opinion of the right, and the capacity of the chest, and patience, and endurance. A man I met when these qualities noble, are helped to lead the march of the judiciary, to spend was working under a totalitarian regime does not know the independence of the judiciary meaning, to an independent judiciary in word and deed under the parliamentary system, democratic, federal, was Tod lofty which prevented the drift elimination In the midst of the political pressure, and fancies, and that the judiciary remains a haven, and habitat, and a bulwark, hungry for justice, and the rule of law. Vhid an independent judicial institution, praised by the world and judicial institutions. Ship successfully led the judiciary in this tempestuous waves, to reach out to the beach safety. So it was that grew up on his hands, and in the light of his thought, his vision and objectivity of the reality around him, spend disarmament totalitarian thought about his shoulders, and the fear of the ruling authoritarian.

This is (Medhat al-Mahmoud) man of this time, worked hard and hit a double reward from God willing, Holy Lord, and a good memory in the hearts hungry for truth and justice. This suffices, he is a man as a whole men this transient world today with us, and tomorrow in the unseen world, however, in any case, left, and will leave lasting impression in the hearts of all who knew him, and was connected close to him, that made the symbol Alabhy of the symbols of this country, and will continue this Code to clean Achoppe flawless, and his image will remain bright in the eyes of its citizens and the eyes of his fans and know the bounty. And will be remembered in history and Incefh after he tried to cross some of these reckless attack to withhold the truth from the eyes of the people, but the truth of the bright sun Aihjbha sieve.

I am when I call to stave off what could cause this man of sorrow and pain as a result of this unjust campaign, that we live and we live in a world of symbols, symbols of power, wisdom and heroism, justice, knowledge, and genius, all these symbols feel people by force and cohesion. This destroyed the symbols of man, but you will not feel despair and loss, and it does it would be the forces of evil and aggression transforms humans into aggressive and despair.

Fmahal community has respect for the symbols and values ​​of society missed the sincerity, and honesty, and courage?

The fallen icons in any society, you see how it will be true if this society?

Everyone knows that the task of approving the elimination of Justice, how would the judiciary, which is being subjected to this vicious attack, which paralyzes the mind, and the hand that makes the cost to achieve justice tremble, and stop its noble-Semitism?

Is it permissible to treat the judiciary in this picture? Mechanisms thinking when individual rights are at a stand-alone community but at the state and social group of judges, including, for example. Valhjma on the Chief Justice to try to dissuade him from continuing his duties is only a symbol of aggression to the great symbols of this nation. Or at least a symbol of the category of this community, who are the judges. I do not know how to ask the judges to spend their symbol and the right to be exposed to aggression. I say it right and honestly, I felt miserable and lost and I see this vicious attack directed takes aim for the code I have all the respect and veneration.

Is it permissible to treat this symbol, and each symbol of the brutality. Is it is intended to fall this symbol, a symbol of the most noble in the modern era, and I mean by natural judge, port and natural law, in the absence of natural defense, and so for personal reasons, and political idiots. In such case, reckless man deprived of the right to self-defense, which is more than the sanctity of the rights of human beings. So what humans can do the direction of the forces of hatred, toward the blind brute force, which is driven by the desires of hatred, but to say: I am God and to him we shall return.

Is it a prelude to hit all the icons in this noble country, to widen the circle to include all loss and judicial institutions on her head? , To include everything clean and beautiful in this country?

But today being the direction of this symbol, indicating the extent of the alienation that have arisen between us and the legal system through a half-century of the absence of any form of public laws. Instead of that arise in public objections know the importance of human relations normal, and the origins of rights and duties, stepped up to the surface of these movements reckless that do not know but to cancel each other and destroy .vhzh is a culture of democracy that he learned some of the totalitarian regimes, culture basis to be the first thing to do is to cancel the others , and destroy them.

But we have the right permission to fear on the state and its institutions. We fear our values. Fear for our symbols

http://www.iraqja.iq/view.2493/

DOES IT SEEM LIKE MAHMOUD HAS BEEN REPLACED?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/185285-articles-for-08-27-2014/#ixzz3BcPQPJzD

• Upvote 2

Kinda a tl;dr

Can either of you summarize for the more plebian of us dinar speculators?

Here it is in a nut shell. Medhat al- Mahmoud was a puppet judge in Maliki’s back pocket. According to the rules he was too old to sit as a judge. M said you can stay as long as you do me favors. A lot of people were charged with crimes they didn’t commit. Now they are kicking his ass out the back door. He still might be in the building but he is on his way out. The arubbish was hard to read on this one.

Hope this helps

• Upvote 2

Here it is in a nut shell. Medhat al- Mahmoud was a puppet judge in Maliki’s back pocket. According to the rules he was too old to sit as a judge. M said you can stay as long as you do me favors. A lot of people were charged with crimes they didn’t commit. Now they are kicking his ass out the back door. He still might be in the building but he is on his way out. The arubbish was hard to read on this one.

Hope this helps

That was perfect, helped a lot. Thanks!

umber of readings 1847
Font size: P + -a
Newspaper: American Embassy in Baghdad, "advised" Medhat al-Mahmoud travel outside Iraq when al-Maliki raise his claim on the infallible

targetirq_847870214_1408172308.jpg2014/8/16 09:58:28 AM 

BAGHDAD / Wi-News

Newspaper said the Middle East on Saturday, said the American Embassy in Baghdad advised the President of the Supreme Judicial Council in Iraq, Medhat al-Mahmoud to travel outside Iraq, and after the lifting of the Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki, a lawsuit against the President Fuad Masum, to determine the largest bloc, asking the court Federal decide where.

The newspaper published a report on the final hours before the announcement by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki stepping down from power, saying: until nine o'clock on Thursday evening was not Nouri al-Maliki, the Iraqi prime minister earlier, had written a statement or letter of withdrawal from office, insisting on stay there for a third term, but the news had leaked from his aides and some of those close to him that the end of the run rule will expire on the same night (yesterday), and that the withdrawal has already complained to the Federal Court the legitimacy of his candidacy and unconstitutional mandated Haider Abadi by the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, to form a government , especially after that and it relates to personal messages from the Federal Court stating that she is not interested in this complaint on the one hand, and the subject is political, not judicial. Then came the sudden travel to the president of the court Medhat al-Mahmoud out of Iraq, that the trip, which he said a House of Representatives of the National Alliance, she was masterminding or advice

from the American Embassy.

And whether al-Maliki has demanded guarantees such as withdrawal, which was forced, therefore, all the evidence confirms that demanded guarantees big, and this was confirmed by the «Middle East» in Amman, Mithal MP for the current coalition Civic Democrats, a stream independently has six members in Parliament Iraq, saying that «Maliki demanded guarantees can not be accepted by any party or bloc, including the National Alliance», pointing out that «these guarantees relieve him from any future prosecutions he and his family and those close to him, and gives him privileges and military material».

When asked Alusi whether there will be prosecutions Maliki, right or not? He replied: «Certainly, bear-Maliki and as the chief executive officer in Iraq, and just as he confirms constantly, what happened from the killings and the displacement and the bombing of cities and the entry Daash and the loss of billions of dollars are paid out without any legal interpretation», pointing out that «there now three cases in the Court of Justice against Maliki related crimes against humanity, genocide, adding to claims that Snrfha against him in front of the Iraqi judiciary ». The MP added for the current Civic Democrats, saying that «Maliki rip and unity of the country and marginalized everyone and acted individually, the first of violating the constitution he is talking about and clung to him in order to stay for a third term», warning that «the end of an era Maliki means the conclusion of the period of collapse and tampering and the beginning A new period of hope, especially for young Iraqi who nearly lost his chance at work and ambition, this is with regard to the internal situation, With regard to foreign policy, there is support for international and regional Iraq today, and this support means the return of Iraq to the international arena after that lost the country because of the floundering foreign policy which was pursued by former Prime Minister ».

It seemed Alusi optimistic the departure of al-Maliki; «it means a new beginning, and means that the National Alliance, which has taken a bold decision awareness of its responsibility towards Iraq, and that there is a new mechanism of action will take place in the government and the House of Representatives, as the Kurds and the Sunnis feel today that there is a glimmer of new hope in their participation and strongly in the resolution of political and security ».

In a return to the details of the guarantees that Maliki had ordered the withdrawal of such authority, said Deputy for the National Alliance, who preferred not to be named, told «Middle East», that «the members of the coalition had offered some guarantees on Maliki two weeks ago, and most of them guarantees ensure its security and the security of his family, in addition to physical collateral without addressing the collateral is protected from legal prosecution as a matter not related to the National Alliance, we can not force the other blocks to give him such guarantees », pointing out that« al-Maliki, and those with him, rejected this guarantees , but that his team is close mocked them and counted insult him and a coalition of state law, the owner of the constitutional right to form a government and exclusively by al-Maliki ».

He said: «If they had accepted these assurances were you will find acceptable regionally and internationally, but he (Maliki) missed him this opportunity».

He added that «al-Maliki was the only one who did not understand the letters of reference, which came by Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, and the message was Sistani strong and is one of the most important factors forcing it to withdraw, and by the rest of the blocks as well as the persistence of regional and international inadmissible stay in power for a third time, but on the contrary, it was certain that it will remain and there is no other solution, but defied all these actors, especially when he called the reference to non-interference in political affairs ».

And whether there is interference effect by the administration on the subject of the departure of al-Maliki and his withdrawal, said a member of the National Alliance: «Yes, and certainly, there was a direct intervention in this matter, has been reported to al-Maliki publicly and privately the need to withdrawal, otherwise it will be isolated either willy nilly» , pointing out that «the security measures implemented by the American Embassy in the Green Zone to save the situation there and the protection of some officials and political leaders inside the Green Zone in Baghdad after he was his son, Ahmed al-Maliki has canceled the entry cards of some officials to the Green Zone, on the pretext that they forged, and was at the forefront of the attention of the American Embassy the lives of Iraqi President Fuad Masum and security, has been providing a safe position for him to get to the Green Zone on assignment Haider Abadi formation of the government ».

The guarantees demanded by al-Maliki ahead of the withdrawal of the nomination for prime minister, according to the National Alliance MP, they include «lack of prosecution of the owners and members of his family and all of the work with him, in addition to the allocation of a force than 2,500 military, which is equivalent to the formation of a brigade in the Iraqi army and members of the security services placed at his disposal, one of the chosen, and without that offers lists of names for the new government, and ensure that it remains in his palace and privileges for another four years, and placed at his disposal a huge budget », pointing out that« any party would not agree to such requests and is a formation state secret within the Iraqi state ».

He cautioned the National Alliance MP to «courageous stand and strong two masters Muqtada al-Sadr, the leader of the Sadrist movement, and Ammar al-Hakim, the leader of the Islamic Supreme Council, to stand strongly against the principle of the third mandate of the owners and the leadership of the decision of the National Alliance in this direction, in addition of course to the position of the Kurdish leadership represented by Mr. Massoud Barzani , and the President of the Kurdistan region of Iraq, and the position of the Sunni blocs and the National Coalition led by Dr. Iyad Allawi », referring to« Today we look to the future and

promise an era Maliki in the past and we have achievements for our country and our people

http://ynewsiq.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=7592

HERE ARE SOME TITLE RE THIS FROM JUSTICE NEWS...MANY OF THESE TAKE YOU TO THE SUPREME JUDICIARY'S SITE - ARABIC PDF'S.

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 1

The breakdown is appreciated sooooooo much denis!!!!

I would like to see more. Sometimes i read an article and i get the opposite from what they are rally saying.

You guys are out there every day and know who is reliable source and who is not.

Thank ya'all

Yeah, yeah and yeah.   He's out of there.  And it appears they warn him to leave Iraq.  Well, it's all about if he did this under duress from maliki, or willfully.  I believe that he was threatened.  There is no mention of his bank account getting larger.  So, I just wonder.