Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can't get a copy of my ISX portfolio from Warka.

ahsutak

Hello;

I have been trying to get my complete ISX portfolio from Warka Bank for over a month now. Right after I've sent them my request I received two replies from them that my portfolio would be provided "shortly" and "soon". I am still waiting. I am sending them frequent emails (isx@warka-bank-iq.com and ifrd@warka-bank-iq.comand now I am not getting a response from them at all. Did anybody have the same issue with Warka Bank? Could you please help?

• 2 weeks later...

It used to be that you could log on to your Warka Account and from the menu displays on the left side of the page choose Inquiries.

The drop down menu displayed used to include the option of transferring funds from your USD Account to your IQD Account and back again ~ it doesn’t anymore.

At the very bottom of that same menu display used to be a tab with which to view you ISX Account ~ it’s not there anymore.

Basically, everything is frozen at Warka except the renewal of passwords with which to view your account.

When you send the request for a copy of your most current ISX portfolio to the Warka ISX Department you need to also authorize them to withdraw 2500 IQD from your account.  That is the fee.

Hope this helps.

Do you know when that started ?  Used to be able to log on and access the ISX equity report.  Just wondering because I have never heard anything about that fee.  Thanks for the info.

Frank,

not really sure when??  The system they had before was better and they say they will be returning to the old system when the CBI finally lifts and restores/rehabilitates them completely.

They said they would also bring back the option they had where you could transfer, back and forth, USD to IQD internally, on your individual account site. 

The actual banking systems that have been built for Iraq, from the money, to the electronics will be seen as quite extra-ordinary when it is fully revealed to the world. 

The changes that have made things more difficult for all of us were put into place by the CBI to better be able to control what was going on at Warka. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Frank,

not really sure when??  The system they had before was better and they say they will be returning to the old system when the CBI finally lifts and restores/rehabilitates them completely.

They said they would also bring back the option they had where you could transfer, back and forth, USD to IQD internally, on your individual account site. 

The actual banking systems that have been built for Iraq, from the money, to the electronics will be seen as quite extra-ordinary when it is fully revealed to the world. 

The changes that have made things more difficult for all of us were put into place by the CBI to better be able to control what was going on at Warka. 

OK good, thanks coorslite 21.