Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

May be another typo on Forexpros

Traconesu02

No i dont think that is a misprint, I have had several people check it out and it has broken down to 9 cents per dollar. I think over the course of the next few days, It will increase dramatically. I wouldnt be surprised if it jumped over 5-6 bucks. but for right now, I dont think that is a typo. It has been there since 7 am this morning. If it was a typo, they would have fixed it by now i would expect

No i dont think that is a misprint, I have had several people check it out and it has broken down to 9 cents per dollar. I think over the course of the next few days, It will increase dramatically. I wouldnt be surprised if it jumped over 5-6 bucks. but for right now, I dont think that is a typo. It has been there since 7 am this morning. If it was a typo, they would have fixed it by now i would expect

I hope it is not typo but things like this have happened in the past. We will see if it climbs because in the past when things like this has happened it has never climbed -- here is hoping for an increase to make it real.

Misprints like that are usually fixed in a rapid fashion like in the past, Im pretty sure it would have been dealt with by now. But we will indeed know in the next few days if it happens because remember. If it is on forex now at 9 cents, It will shoot to themoon in the next few days.