Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama's Kenyan birth certificate found

desimo

***///***///***///

Okay, obummer.... show us the bottom of your RIGHT FOOT, pal <_</>

Now get the hell out of OUR White House you liar! :angry:/>

***///

Charlatain!......your OWN GRANDMOTHER said you were born in the hospital there...

is SHE a liar just like you?

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 3

You have been punked again.

The Truth:

The photo is a clever digital manipulation by pranksters according to a June 14, 2011 article by Jerome Corsi of World Net Daily. . :rolleyes:/>

On Aug. 4, 2009, Joseph Farah wrote an editorial expressing strong suspicions the document was not authentic.

That same day, Internet bloggers revealed that the Bomford birth certificate had been forged from an authentic “Certified Copy of Registration of Birth” issued in 1964 to an Australian citizen, David Jeffrey Bomford, born April 10, 1959, at Thebarton Community Hospital, in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. The document is seen here as Exhibit 2.

Exhibit 2, authentic Bomford birth certificate, Brisbane, Australia, 1959

The forgers had found the document on a genealogy website set up by the Bomford family, and the forgery derived a look of authenticity because in August 1961, the month of Obama’s birth, Kenya was in the Commonwealth of Great Britain. The modified document conveyed a surface look of credibility using the Australian birth certificate as a template.

Culprits come forward

Nearly a year later, a leftist Internet blogger presenting himself under the username “PJ Foggy” revealed that he had played a major role in the Bomford birth certificate forgery, as seen in Exhibit 3, a post on a forum created by Ed Hale in conjunction with Plains Radio.

Exhibit 3, PJ Foggy post, July 23, 2010

What PJ Foggy makes clear in this Internet blog post from July 23, 2010, was that he was a messenger, not the creator of the fraudulent document. He mailed the document to Neil Sankey, an investigator for Orly Taitz, some time in July 2009.

Foggy takes delight in realizing that Taitz proceeded to file the document in federal court, even though she never had the original document in hand.

The implication seems to be that a professional document authenticator would have been reluctant to proceed on an copy of an electronic document, without first having subjected the original to forensic examination to determine its authenticity.

In yet another post made on Gretawire.com, a blog created by Fox News Channel host Greta Susteren, seen here as Exhibit 4, Foggy emphasized that he was not the person responsible for producing the forgery:

Exhibit 4, PJ Foggy post admitting he knew forger of Bomford document

Here, Foggy stressed that he was not the forger, even though he asserted he knows the forger’s identity.

Foggy and the forger made it clear that their purpose in creating the Bomford birth certificate forger was to ridicule and embarrass those questioning Obama’s birth certificates, as seen in discussion on a website Foggy created for that purpose, TheFogbow.com.

“The Bomford created a huge sensation in the tiny Republic of Birtherstan,” the commentary on TheFogbow.com reads. “To this day, there are birthers who think it was an authentic birth certificate showing that President Obama was born in Kenya. But it was all a hoax, a spoof, political satire, done by some unnamed Obot genius.”

Evidence of Bomford fraud

TheFogbow.com also displays a photo of the materials the forger used, seen here as Exhibit 5:

Exhibit 5, materials used to create Bomford birth certificate fraud

Exhibit 7, the Bomford birth certificate, with the words handwritten, “You’ve Been Punk’d

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2011/06/310949/#xG5wJ2zFPEp5KrIP.99

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

***///***///***///

Okay, obummer.... show us the bottom of your RIGHT FOOT, pal <_</>/>

Now get the hell out of OUR White House you liar! :angry:/>/>

***///

Charlatain!......your OWN GRANDMOTHER said you were born in the hospital there...

is SHE a liar just like you?

Again...his STEP grandmother said that she was present when his FATHER with the same name was born.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

***///

Spin it any way your commie pals have indoctrinated you to spin it,

OCDUDE,

Facts are facts and he is NOT THE REAL POTUS!

Nothing you can say will ever change that.

We understand you have the slave mentality they spun YOU with and

you can't help yourself.

He is an imposter, a pretender and a plant by those wanting to destroy

the Greatest Country EVER.

So neg away. We know RED is your favourite colour!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

***///

Spin it any way your commie pals have indoctrinated you to spin it,

OCDUDE,

Facts are facts and he is NOT THE REAL POTUS!

Nothing you can say will ever change that.

We understand you have the slave mentality they spun YOU with and

you can't help yourself.

He is an imposter, a pretender and a plant by those wanting to destroy

the Greatest Country EVER.

So neg away. We know RED is your favourite colour!

No, actually BLUE is my favorite.

Like it or not, he IS the real POTUS.

All the lies and fairy tales spun about him are just wishful thinking.

Legally elected TWICE. You can call me all the names you want, but *I* am not the one believing in fairy tales just because I lost the election.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 27

***///

He wasn't legally elected.

Only if you ask illegals, double-voters, dead voters, you know, the same base they manipulated to ensure him sneaking in to do their dirty work.

He's just their tool, like your his tool. The elections were fraudulent. Don't be so naiive. <_</>

LOL.

Legally elected. TWICE.

All the pretending that he used fraud or isn't an American is just whining without proof.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 24

***///

not elected. appointed.

and we all know by "who"....... <_<

so enjoy your little game of "hey the libs finally won 1!" :wacko:

that's exactly what they want you to do, be distracted by your "win" and

while you're all celebrating, they are tearing the Republic down to it's core.

You are SO simple, you were distracted by their shiny object.

They COUNTED ON YOU BEING IGNORANT of the facts.

You fell hard along with all your other kool-aid-soaked pals.

We're done with you.

If you weren't honestly such a waste of time,

you never would've been targeted by them to join their minions in the first place.

• Upvote 13

***///

not elected. appointed.

and we all know by "who"....... <_</>

so enjoy your little game of "hey the libs finally won 1!" :wacko:/>

that's exactly what they want you to do, be distracted by your "win" and

while you're all celebrating, they are tearing the Republic down to it's core.

You are SO simple, you were distracted by their shiny object.

They COUNTED ON YOU BEING IGNORANT of the facts.

You fell hard along with all your other kool-aid-soaked pals.

We're done with you.

If you weren't honestly such a waste of time,

you never would've been targeted by them to join their minions in the first place.

:rolleyes::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 12

LOL.

Legally elected. TWICE.

All the pretending that he used fraud or isn't an American is just whining without proof.

Hmmmm, I guess we have to write off the fact his social security number matches that of a dead guy in another state too right? <_</> Legally elected ROFLMAO, keep dat hand out O isa gunna save y'all, now gimme my freebies from dem tax payin types dag nabbit!!

Even Adolf Hitler was legally elected.

Careful now Des, Shabbs (aka Mr. Bourne) gave me my nickname for saying Hitler and Obama were 2 peas in a pod, hence Mr. PeaPod. Wouldn't want you to have to suffer my fate!! :lol::lol::D

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 2

I read all the post before I read the actual article seems to me OC if you would just read the article date Jan 24 it pretty much debunked all your liberal talking points. So your saying all this was a fraud how do you explain how the green so called birth cert you chose to believe is real doesn't even have a hospital he was born at? Look at your own they all do.

• Upvote 2

Hmmmm, I guess we have to write off the fact his social security number matches that of a dead guy in another state too right? <_</>/> Legally elected ROFLMAO, keep dat hand out O isa gunna save y'all, now gimme my freebies from dem tax payin types dag nabbit!!

Yep...cause that's another fairy tale with no basis in fact.And yep...legally elected. TWICE.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

***///

Thanks for watchin' our six, guys.... :salute:/>

Fightin' commies is thirsty work

and the Martini Hour is comin' up here shortly

(1600 HRS) and we haven't stuffed the olives to chill 'em yet! ;)/>

(sorry we're outta plusses, but just know we're proud to have you in our foxhole!)

LOL, Remember I like mine "Shaken not Stirred!" :D Mmmmmm it's gotta be noon somewhere, 5 pm is over rated!! :drool:

• Upvote 1

I read all the post before I read the actual article seems to me OC if you would just read the article date Jan 24 it pretty much debunked all your liberal talking points. So your saying all this was a fraud how do you explain how the green so called birth cert you chose to believe is real doesn't even have a hospital he was born at? Look at your own they all do.

LOL. The only thing that has been debunked it the people who keep bringing this stuff up....LONG after it has been debunked.

The birth certificate from Hawaii has NEVER been debunked, and in fact was VERIFIED by the REPUBLICAN GOVERNMENT in Hawaii. THREE times.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

You have been punked again.

The Truth:

The photo is a clever digital manipulation by pranksters according to a June 14, 2011 article by Jerome Corsi of World Net Daily. . :rolleyes:/>/>

On Aug. 4, 2009, Joseph Farah wrote an editorial expressing strong suspicions the document was not authentic.

That same day, Internet bloggers revealed that the Bomford birth certificate had been forged from an authentic “Certified Copy of Registration of Birth” issued in 1964 to an Australian citizen, David Jeffrey Bomford, born April 10, 1959, at Thebarton Community Hospital, in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. The document is seen here as Exhibit 2.

Exhibit 2, authentic Bomford birth certificate, Brisbane, Australia, 1959

The forgers had found the document on a genealogy website set up by the Bomford family, and the forgery derived a look of authenticity because in August 1961, the month of Obama’s birth, Kenya was in the Commonwealth of Great Britain. The modified document conveyed a surface look of credibility using the Australian birth certificate as a template.

Culprits come forward

Nearly a year later, a leftist Internet blogger presenting himself under the username “PJ Foggy” revealed that he had played a major role in the Bomford birth certificate forgery, as seen in Exhibit 3, a post on a forum created by Ed Hale in conjunction with Plains Radio.

Exhibit 3, PJ Foggy post, July 23, 2010

What PJ Foggy makes clear in this Internet blog post from July 23, 2010, was that he was a messenger, not the creator of the fraudulent document. He mailed the document to Neil Sankey, an investigator for Orly Taitz, some time in July 2009.

Foggy takes delight in realizing that Taitz proceeded to file the document in federal court, even though she never had the original document in hand.

The implication seems to be that a professional document authenticator would have been reluctant to proceed on an copy of an electronic document, without first having subjected the original to forensic examination to determine its authenticity.

In yet another post made on Gretawire.com, a blog created by Fox News Channel host Greta Susteren, seen here as Exhibit 4, Foggy emphasized that he was not the person responsible for producing the forgery:

Exhibit 4, PJ Foggy post admitting he knew forger of Bomford document

Here, Foggy stressed that he was not the forger, even though he asserted he knows the forger’s identity.

Foggy and the forger made it clear that their purpose in creating the Bomford birth certificate forger was to ridicule and embarrass those questioning Obama’s birth certificates, as seen in discussion on a website Foggy created for that purpose, TheFogbow.com.

“The Bomford created a huge sensation in the tiny Republic of Birtherstan,” the commentary on TheFogbow.com reads. “To this day, there are birthers who think it was an authentic birth certificate showing that President Obama was born in Kenya. But it was all a hoax, a spoof, political satire, done by some unnamed Obot genius.”

Evidence of Bomford fraud

TheFogbow.com also displays a photo of the materials the forger used, seen here as Exhibit 5:

Exhibit 5, materials used to create Bomford birth certificate fraud

Exhibit 7, the Bomford birth certificate, with the words handwritten, “You’ve Been Punk’d

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2011/06/310949/#xG5wJ2zFPEp5KrIP.99

It's kinda funny how you will ignore the details that were presented clearly illustrating how Obama's Birth Certificate has been forged (and the evidence is astounding that it has been manipulated) but you can use this evidence to feel comfortable that this is a forgery. Why the double standard? Have you seen the full presentation by the good sherif Arpaio and still don;t feel like something isn't right there? JUST CURIOUS WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARD?

• Upvote 2

OC, seriously, you need to change the bong water, move out of your parents basement and see what's happening in the world buddy! Facts are all around you that prove he is not what he seems and neither was this election. Let me guess having 140% of the registered voters vote was fabricated too, and on and on and on. Or what about the letters in Florida that went out to tell registered voters they were ineligible to vote, guess what party they belonged to..........yep GOP. This was reported by your mothership for fantasy world news CNN, but I'm sure they had it wrong, right?

Keep dem handouts comin from da gubment!! :rolleyes:

It's kinda funny how you will ignore the details that were presented clearly illustrating how Obama's Birth Certificate has been forged (and the evidence is astounding that it has been manipulated) but you can use this evidence to feel comfortable that this is a forgery. Why the double standard? Have you seen the full presentation by the good sherif Arpaio and still don;t feel like something isn't right there? JUST CURIOUS WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARD?

Well said, it's exactly what it is, a double standard! If it benefits them its all cool, but anything negative about the annointed one, they are screaming foul from every rooftop in the country!! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

LOL. The only thing that has been debunked it the people who keep bringing this stuff up....LONG after it has been debunked.

The birth certificate from Hawaii has NEVER been debunked, and in fact was VERIFIED by the REPUBLICAN GOVERNMENT in Hawaii. THREE times.

So all those people that are testifying that he was born in the hospital in Kenya are lying be cause OCDUDE says so? OK you are the Man or women. whatever! It sure is good to have you around to keep us all sain.

Sorry I chose to believe fact not cali fiction

Letter from Kitau in Mombasa, Kenya:

I happen to be Kenyan. I was born 1 month before Obama at Mombasa medical center. I am a teacher here at the MM Shaw Primary School in Kenya. I compared my birth certificate to the one that has been put on by Taitz and mine is exactly the same.

I even have the same registrar and format. The type is identical.

I am by nature a skeptical person. I teach science here and challenge most things that cannot be proven.

So I went to an official registrar today and pulled up the picture on the web. They magnified it and determined it to be authentic. There is even a plaque with Registrar Lavenders name on it as he was a Brit and was in charge of the Registrar office from 1959 until January of 1964.

The reason the date on the certificate says republic of Kenya is that we were a republic when the “copy” of the original was ordered. I stress the word “copy”. My copy also has republic of Kenya.

So what you say is true about Kenya not being a republic at the time of Obama’s birth, however it was a republic when the copy was ordered.

The birth certificate is genuine. I assure you it will be authenticated by a forensic auditor. We are very proud Obama was born here.

We have a shrine for him and there are many people who remember his birth here as he had a white mother. They are being interviewed now by one of your media outlets.

Fortunately they even have pictures of his parents with him immediately after his birth at the Mombasa hospital with the hospital in the back ground.

It will be a proud day for us when it is proven that he was born here and a Kenyan became the most powerful man in the world.

I encourage anyone to come here and visit. I will be happy to take you and show you the pictures at the hospital myself as well as my document and many others that are identical to what Taitz posted.

God Bless.

Kitau

——————————————————————————–

Obama has fooled the entire USA which gives him the only award he deserves, The Imposter of the USA Century. Foreign born are not allowed to be US President: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl1K94ALlTA&feature=related

Kenyans know Obama was born in Kenya:

Kenyans and Sarah Obama testify Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya:

Kenyan U.S. ambassador is very proud Obama was born in Kenya:

Obama’s grandmother on phone states Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya .

DV folks the above is all a lie cause OCDUDE says so.

• Upvote 4

Did you see the SOURCE of that article?? Even JEREMY CORSI ADMITS THAT HE GOT PUNKED.

The only FAKE thing are the stories about the birth certificate being fake. And that includes ARPAIO.

“President Obama was born in Honolulu, and his birth certificate is valid,” Joshua A. Wisch, a special assistant to Hawaii's attorney general, said in a statement. “Regarding the latest allegations from a sheriff in Arizona, they are untrue, misinformed, and misconstrue Hawaii law.”

But sometimes in politics, the only thing to do with a dead horse is to beat it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No, actually BLUE is my favorite.

Like it or not, he IS the real POTUS.

All the lies and fairy tales spun about him are just wishful thinking.

Legally elected TWICE. You can call me all the names you want, but *I* am not the one believing in fairy tales just because I lost the election.

Sorry not wishful thinking. We just don't do well with people, organizations or other shadow figures manipulating us, our freedoms and rights, or our great country. I guess that's just a side effect of being born free men and women that few others around the world experience.

So OCDUDE I humbly ask you to respect the FACT that this administration has been less than honest with the American People and their coverups are irritating us. It is so easy to produce the original documents that a free mind begs the question why not open it up (the original and not a clearly doctored document) and squash the debate?

Thats what honest people do. Didn't you see the news that Donald Trump was challenged to present his birth certificate by the idiot Bill Mahr with a bet of $5,000,000 that he wouldn't. Guess what, Trump accepted the bet (with the $5,000,000 to be given to charity to help less fortunate) produced the damn thing (a real one not a forgery like Obama's) and Bill Mahr is silent. The charities I guess will go without, due to poor character on Bill Mahr's part.

The point being we have the right to demand the truth. When something doesn't smell right we have the right to demand quantifiable proof without manipulation, stalling, slandering and all the other b.s. that gets thrown at us.

We don't like the reality of the world you try to thrust upon us because it fosters corruption and reduces our quality of life.

I hope you can understand that

• Upvote 4