Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Haha... Yep, thats about right

dinarck

Found this you tube video today and it completely personifies the delusion that is so common in the dinar world today. I have to give the girl credit. She seems like a nice enough person but has been completely and utterly brainwashed into seriously believing the things that she is saying which are really nothing but regurgitated made up forum facts with absolutely zero fact to any of it. Notice how she mentions certain gurus by name and says how great the points are that they make without any understanding what so ever of what is going on or how economics even works. Since this is in the LOP section I will go ahead and point out that everything she is talking about as far as the recent developments go is about a redenomination. Since she doesnt understand what that means she obviously assumes that it all means an imminet RV. (The last statement was an assumption on my part) Maybe she does understand how a RD works and just believes that it is all "smoke". Either way it was hard for me to watch. Not because she is misinformed and basically clueless to reality but that thousands if not hundreds of thousands or maybe even millions have the same mindset and happily follow along with what ever sounds good. By the way all of this is just my opinion. I know I will be bashed into oblivion for this post and am prepared for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K-VqoxXtoY&feature=related

PS....make sure and watch all the way to the end.

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

Hahahahaha!!! If you look a little further, you will see that her "business" is all about network marketing. She has posts on Dong, and many other pyramid schemes.

Some people have no common sense............or just so desperate that they will try any get-rich-scheme possible.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Found this you tube video today and it completely personifies the delusion that is so common in the dinar world today. I have to give the girl credit. She seems like a nice enough person but has been completely and utterly brainwashed into seriously believing the things that she is saying which are really nothing but regurgitated made up forum facts with absolutely zero fact to any of it. Notice how she mentions certain gurus by name and says how great the points are that they make without any understanding what so ever of what is going on or how economics even works. Since this is in the LOP section I will go ahead and point out that everything she is talking about as far as the recent developments go is about a redenomination. Since she doesnt understand what that means she obviously assumes that it all means an imminet RV. (The last statement was an assumption on my part) Maybe she does understand how a RD works and just believes that it is all "smoke". Either way it was hard for me to watch. Not because she is misinformed and basically clueless to reality but that thousands if not hundreds of thousands or maybe even millions have the same mindset and happily follow along with what ever sounds good. By the way all of this is just my opinion. I know I will be bashed into oblivion for this post and am prepared for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K-VqoxXtoY&feature=related

PS....make sure and watch all the way to the end.

Wow that video is so misleading... and she really has ZERO facts... is she in a Apple store or Mall, lol :)

Let's RV Lets Go :)