Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This forum is getting crowded... help pick new sub-forum categories

Adam Montana

I read earlier that lifting chapter 7 would be a huge benefit to the dinar rv. The only thing I could find out about lifting it was an article in May of 2009, that said that Kuwait did not want it lifted and that if lifted would make iraq a target for many suits (lawsuits) from other countries.

Could some one go into depth on this for me. thanks.

Apparently, there needs to be a seperate room for sports. I just hate interrupting their important conversations about the points spread between the two teams that happened to be playing on a particular night when I am trying to find out more info on Iraq and the dinar situation. SSssssshhhheeeewwwwww, that was a mouthful.:rolleyes:

apparently, there needs to be a seperate room for sports. I just hate interrupting their important conversations about the points spread between the two teams that happened to be playing on a particular night when i am trying to find out more info on iraq and the dinar situation. Ssssssshhhheeeewwwwww, that was a mouthful.:rolleyes:

a big amen to that!!!!!

what other topics would be useful and active on this forum? I've seen a lot of talk lately about taxes, and it also happens to be one of the most frequently asked questions on my blog.

What categories would you like to see on here, and which do you think would be the most popular?

how about a separate thread for people who want to buy sell different items. I'm a stained glass mosaic artist. Maybe other people have a need for something like this. The possibilities are endless. And adam what about this idea, how about the people here now--- the dinar vet family investing a new spin off company like e-bay. Adam you are a harvard scholar from what you have told us. Would'nt it be exciting for this group of people to start something new. Perhaps a sister organization for helping people who are down and out. Kind of like being an organization of unknown angels helping people out. That is the biggest high man i would love to do that! We have a lot of people here from all walks of life with all kinds of talents and gifts to share. Think about it.

What other topics would be useful and active on this forum? I've seen a lot of talk lately about taxes, and it also happens to be one of the most frequently asked questions on my blog.

What categories would you like to see on here, and which do you think would be the most popular?

These guys are always talkin' football

I agree 5000%. The name of this site is dinar vets, not cooking vets, or sports vets, chat about this and that vets, or anything else vets. That has bugged me ever since I started on this site. If you have to take the time to "ignore" all of the people talking about that junk, you can't begin to read what important things may have been said about why you are even there; DINAR INFO. Open up a dozen other sites for those people and let us get on what we are here for.

One sure fire way to disrupt a good forum, would be to introduce either politics or religon. Those topics are truly the most deviding, and counter productive topics, known to man; leave them in church and at the polls.

That's a great point, and I agree. Politics and Religion are out. i'm not banning the topics, but I'm not encouraging them either.

Here's what I have so far. Keep in mind that I want to reorganize the entire forum list, starting at the top and working down. Please give feedback on what would make the forum easiest to navigate and also encourage the most participation.

Dinar Vets

1. Rules & Introductions
  2. Questions and Tech support

Iraq Topics

1. Dinar News
  2. Dinar Rumors
  3. Warka
  4. ISX

Other Foreign Currencies

1. Vietnamese Dong
  2. Chinese Yuan

Investing

1. Penny Stocks
  2. Wall Street
  3. Gold and Precious Metals
  4. FOREX Trading

Topics:

1. Off Topic
  2. Tax Advice
  3. Cooking
  4. Sports
  5. Investment Opportunities
  6. Charitable Organizations
  7. Wealth Management

Thanks Adam for the opportunity to make suggestions...

1. A strict rule for cleaning up the profanity, gender/spousal bashing, and the like creating a comfortable or at least a tolerable atmosphere for all in the room

2. Iraq infrastructure investment possibilities as an inclusion in the suggested Investment Opportunities forum

3. Diverse methods of currency trading with tips and suggestions or lessons

I might suggest topics such as Tax Advice be strictly from Professional Tax Advisors.

Lately things are being posted from all spectrums. ie. I was up early this morning awaiting the Sunglass BofA's rumor to become fact. Then someone says Oh, that was debunked. I never did find out how or why or who said what. This is just one of many rumors that go unresponded to and in the long run only adds to the frustration we all feel about supposed "reliable" info disseminated to the chat. The most current one was by DH. I still don't know what he was talking about when he signed in and dropped some tidbits about the VP of some Oil co. and was off to Iraq. Long story short. If we keep hearing "wolf" we start to become skeptics on everything. I would like someone or all of us to post these "factual" encounters on a thread and then systematically address each one of them. IMO

Thank you,

Gizmo