Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is IMF Really Holding The Final Card To RV Soon?

RVWITHME

Its Funny these Gurus always claim RV on Monday or Tuesday at latest, For all gurus Heres a Fact of Life After Monday And Tuesday Even the Calendar Says W T F...... lol :lol:

Hahahahaha!!

i just got dumber by reading this......

I do believe you have to be dumb in the first place to get dumber, so in your case you just wasted time!! (got any more updates for us?)

• Upvote 2

I would like to interject something here and no I don't have a link---the sun has set on putting the countries who are using fiat money back on the gold standard--meaning thier debt and currency is backed by gold---in fact you may lump in siver, platnium, diamonds, take your pick there just isn't enough of them exsisting on the market to be bought up and held and used to back up the debt/curency that has acummulated --everyone can turn in thier jewelery, catalitc converters in those all mufflers, computers--it isn't there---now some will say well we just need to mine more well the cheap mining is gone it costs more to go deeper, it costs more to work smaller deposits to get the amount to hold and shore up the financail crisis---look at it this this the cheap oil is all drilled out and consumed almost everywhere--it is gone or they must drill deeper to find smaller deposits and it is only a stop gap becuase the world is using more and more every year---All in All it makes using prescious metals as a means to keep faith in the world currencys unattainable!

Now that brings up IRAQ-the country has quite possiblly the largest supply of oil left in the ground[saudis and every other counrty have lied about thier actual reserves are]---That makes Iraqi oil the biggest and most disireable commodity in the world---world governments own dinars and mostly trading it for oil at a reduced price---Iraq makes money big time but more importantly it buys time to find a better and cheap source of energy mabe another 20 or so years!

just a side bar everyone think UN not in New York quite possiblely Bagdad could become the new focus of world affairs---down the road of course but not far fetched

have a great night

Oil has been discovered in North Dakota that is thought to be the most pure in the world. (very low sulpher content) And maybe the largest in the world. Maybe that is the plan to bring the US back in the game, and that is why it is been kept quiet for the last 2 years. Look out the rest of the world, we might need your oil.

The IMF has nothing to do with the RV of Iraq or any other country. Their role in this is as an advisor and money lender, if needed!

SO what if they move to Hong Kong, though I have been in their website and have not seen anything on this. Their role continues to be the same!! Too much BS out there!!

Water is indeed the most precious commodity in the world since if we don't have water, we DIE!!

The IMF has nothing to do with the RV of Iraq or any other country. Their role in this is as an advisor and money lender, if needed!

SO what if they move to Hong Kong, though I have been in their website and have not seen anything on this. Their role continues to be the same!! Too much BS out there!!

Water is indeed the most precious commodity in the world since if we don't have water, we DIE!!

I agree with your statements but dissagree with a common and general misconception that water is dissapearing. It may become polluted but it is not dissapearing. There is the same amount of H2O within our atmosphere as when it first appeared. It may be changing forms and locations but it is still H2O. And, I do agree it is a important element within our ecosystem that we must safeguard and keep as clean as humanly possible.

GH