Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Be careful trying to cash in your Iraqi Dinar.

BriBev

they cant just come out and say oh ur 25000 notes are no good....no one in the world would take the country serious again...its like saddam when he completley changed the currency all together stating the other was no good anymore...u just cant do that this day in age and expect to be respected and valued in the international community which is what iraq is pushing so hard for right now

You people are putting your FAITH in the Iraqi Dinar? LOL. You are suppose to put your faith in GOD. All you people are trying to get rich over night......Do yourselves a favor: Work hard & don't put all your eggs in one basket. Keep the faith alive!!!

You people are putting your FAITH in the Iraqi Dinar? LOL. You are suppose to put your faith in GOD. All you people are trying to get rich over night......Do yourselves a favor: Work hard & don't put all your eggs in one basket. Keep the faith alive!!!

I guess you'll have pumpers and I guess you'll have THUMPERS! I don't believe either one!

I am beginning to wonder who bribev really is. This is the same person who posted that her military friend in Iraq turned his 300K into dinars. I don't think I will trust anymore of this persons posts, and I think they should leave God out of their post. Not being nasty, just careful. God bless

While the auction is going on, the Iraqi gov wants to cut out the 25k Dinar before the RV happens.

Stop posting throw away lines, with no links, no proof. I read your other post as well. How dare you have the arrogance to question other peoples faith.....I suggest you sell your dinar and go work hard like you tell everyone else......This forum is for good hard working people that have made an investment in the dinar.......get off your soap box!!!

Where are you getting this unvalidated information from. Most of the people on this site prefer valid information with a link to substantiate the post. Please include the link that leads you to believe what you posted or is this just your opinion?

Folks, don't worry. Iraqi will never ever do something like that. They're so...... rich for that. They can't sell enough of any notes. Keep the faith. All their currencies that they sold are like nickels and dimes to them. RV soon, very soon.

It shall be over soon. ~Chang