Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Attorney Yasiri: Central Bank follows the steps to maintain the balance of the dinar against the dollar .. and his work must not interfere

yota691

I see things turning around, call me optimistic, but I see jobs coming back. I am sorry I tried to look up and add a little cheer and hope for those that need it.

But why is that nobody wants to talk about the 750,000 to 800,000 jobs we were loosing three years ago? Let's not forget how we got here.

I apologize for even posting anything about a jobs report. I should have known better around here.

See you next week. I have work to do and deliveries to get out.

Have a good weekend everybody.

Carrello, I thank you for the info on jobs. Because it is much better than before. We seem to miss interesting caveats in all of this because our noses are so close to the ground. Jobs means they are going to need the banks. Think about it, people via jobs will probably be more inclined to take their money to the banks. The banks in Iraq are advertising the benifits they offer to people. Cards, loans etc. People with jobs are going to be more inclined to use the banking system. Good sign the banks are on line as we speak.

Carrello, I thank you for the info on jobs. Because it is much better than before. We seem to miss interesting caveats in all of this because our noses are so close to the ground. Jobs means they are going to need the banks. Think about it, people via jobs will probably be more inclined to take their money to the banks. The banks in Iraq are advertising the benifits they offer to people. Cards, loans etc. People with jobs are going to be more inclined to use the banking system. Good sign the banks are on line as we speak.

Now seriously, Why are none of you posting the numbers of people increasing on the Emergency Aid (welfare) roles? How about the over 45 Million households on the foodstamp program? (note; households are not the total number of those recieving benefits) The jobs reports are a total smokescreen. You all can be as optomistic as you want. But untill those numbers significantly decrease this economy is going to stay at flatline levels....IMO

• Upvote 1

I see things turning around, call me optimistic, but I see jobs coming back. I am sorry I tried to look up and add a little cheer and hope for those that need it.

But why is that nobody wants to talk about the 750,000 to 800,000 jobs we were loosing three years ago? Let's not forget how we got here.

I apologize for even posting anything about a jobs report. I should have known better around here.

Have a good weekend everybody

In my eyes i see since the Chinese have been basically forced to raise there currency, that this could be a good move for the US, It could end up costing more money for the company's who moved there business to china.and could possibly forced to move back here for financial reasons.

• Upvote 2

SoCal,

Thanks for the honesty. I'm up here in NoCal and the same is true. Tradesman are struggling and the numbers about employment continue to be cooked up. There is a desparation on the streets that is for real! We need something divine to change things quick....

NoCal transplant in SoCal, I went back and saw Selma, Modesto, Fresno, Tulare, Visalia.... all of em, a mere shadow of what they were when I left. Even San Diego areas i have seen, so many places hit. Been a lucky guy born and raised in California, but getting ready to bail thanks to all of the damn regulations/income tax rates/sales taxes (9.25 are you kidding me!?). All the talk of what Iraq needs to do, hell, wish our officials could spend more time on this state, or the country as a whole. Too many friends and family getting "furloughs" and getting decreases in pay or just fired because the state has no money. But 10+ foot swells this weekend, so catch ya later brah!

wow... Carrello, I love your posts and optimism, but on this matter.........

Facts are you have an incumbent in an election year, TALK ABOUT SMOKE.. Temporary workers boosted those numbers, and the millions of folks who fell off the radar of un-employment after 99 weeks said $%^& IT.... So now they rape, pillage and steal not to mention the drug trade is at milestone high. Oh yeah, chances are ACORN has played with the numbers a bit and the illegals are probably not counted either. Oh and the czar keep coming like the consumer protection agency that was created yesterday. If the jobs were really there and no gonna be revised in a few weeks, why did we just succomb to other nations by weakening our military by BILLIONS of dollars!! Food for thought all !!

As a proud AMERICAN (RED BLOODED) and a Proud Texan, I would gladly trade some of my dollars for sense to help our GREAT nation.. excl.gif

TwoCents.gif

• Upvote 2

That would be good news if it were really true. Where are these so called jobs, How many of these "Jobs" were Gov. Jobs.?

I have seen so many businesses belly up in So Cal. Empty commercial space everywhere and with our Lame regulations in CA we are doomed here.

Jobs for some are not jobs for all. Sad part is that we keep re electing these progressive fanatics.

I've had to lay off 6 people this last year. No raises no bonuses for the rest . BTW all are and always be legal US citizens.

If things pick up we will hire US veterens. They deserve better from our country! They are warriors and heros!

GO SHABS! GO RV!!

Yep your right so cal take a drive down the 405 ,irvine company has some space for rent.

So.Cal Dinar

Have a good weekend everybody.

Exactly, and thank you for speaking the truth. Three years + is when we lost our trillions, yes trillions in surplus. That is the truth.

• Upvote 1