Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All is not lost yet

I was reading another thread on here, perhaps from earlier today where the happenings from the last few days were being discussed by the writer. It was like I stepped back into the wild west. I could hear the bullets zing past my ears. :lol::lol: Well I come here to say that ALL IS NOT LOST IN IRAQ YET.

How many times did we hear before the U.S. troops left that that some outside forces were going to test the young government of Iraq? I heard this at least several different times leading up to the time the last of the troops crossed the boarder into Kuwaitt. I was not at all surprised by this event. As a matter of fact, I am surprised that many more people were not killed. The size of the bombings were testiment to me that they were not interested in killing more innocent people.

I remain optimmistict that Iraq will wheather through all this for the better.Now is not the time to run and burry our heads in the sand. The prospects of an RV soon is something I have called for since signing on to this site back in Oct, 2009. I am not going to leave this site like some other nervous nellys have done, only to rejoin with a new screen name. I see only a few people on DV that have been here earlier than I. This site has been here a lot longer the you or even I have and no one should make any of us feel ashamed for investing in the IQD. Most all of us are hard working family people that want to do good for their wife, husband and kids and perhaps leave them a legacy and have a little something nice to retire on.

Again the bottom line is that there will still be more strife in Iraq before it all gets better. In my opinion I see no reason why Iraq could not still RV in the near future even if they are on the edge of cival war. This is all of a gut feeling that I have, and ALL IS NOT LOST IN IRAQ YET.

My only hope is that Adam willl have some of these so called Gu Ru's leave because of their bad intell , and continue to make this the premeir site that it is.

• Upvote 6

I was reading another thread on here, perhaps from earlier today where the happenings from the last few days were being discussed by the writer. It was like I stepped back into the wild west. I could hear the bullets zing past my ears. :lol::lol: Well I come here to say that ALL IS NOT LOST IN IRAQ YET.

How many times did we hear before the U.S. troops left that that some outside forces were going to test the young government of Iraq? I heard this at least several different times leading up to the time the last of the troops crossed the boarder into Kuwaitt. I was not at all surprised by this event. As a matter of fact, I am surprised that many more people were not killed. The size of the bombings were testiment to me that they were not interested in killing more innocent people.

I remain optimmistict that Iraq will wheather through all this for the better.Now is not the time to run and burry our heads in the sand. The prospects of an RV soon is something I have called for since signing on to this site back in Oct, 2009. I am not going to leave this site like some other nervous nellys have done, only to rejoin with a new screen name. I see only a few people on DV that have been here earlier than I. This site has been here a lot longer the you or even I have and no one should make any of us feel ashamed for investing in the IQD. Most all of us are hard working family people that want to do good for their wife, husband and kids and perhaps leave them a legacy and have a little something nice to retire on.

Again the bottom line is that there will still be more strife in Iraq before it all gets better. In my opinion I see no reason why Iraq could not still RV in the near future even if they are on the edge of cival war. This is all of a gut feeling that I have, and ALL IS NOT LOST IN IRAQ YET.

My only hope is that Adam willl have some of these so called Gu Ru's leave because of their bad intell , and continue to make this the premeir site that it is.

I think so too. Sooner than we think!!!biggrin.gif

All these stories of going backwards are just that...Yes Iraq is still unstable, but it's not going backward, and yes all the growing pains in that whole entire region sounds like it's going backwards, but it's not...I have enough faith in Adam Montana that if things were going in the wrong direction that he would probably be the first one here telling us it might be time to jump ship, and I would say he would be the only one that I would trust with making that decision....Relax and enjoy the Holidays....