Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Compassionate caution

outback7

I do believe it is going to happen, and whatever rate it does is wonderful. i am a patient person, the only thing that gets me is when someone comes out and rips others for being positive. if you want to be negative, go to another site. we dont need that here.

So if some one is negative(I prefer more realistic) than you, it is OK for the positive person to rip the negative person. And then tell them to go to another site and we don't need them. So if you are positive you can say anything to anybody. Is that what you are saying? Just trying to get it straight before I call you a HYPOCRITE

• Upvote 1

Bobstick. So I'm a loser just because I voice my opinion? I think that makes you a loser because you can't take someone else views. I would love for it to appreciate so I could help so many less fortunate than I. There are thousands in the Asian Countries that want to attend college and can't afford it because of their economy. Their Country isn't as rich as ours. But they are driven and that's the good I see in them. Their not like the lazy people here that want to go to high school and call it quits. Then yell and scream that they can't make a decent living, so they won't take a job that doesn't pay them 15 to 20 an hour. I have sent several people to college and it was heart lifting. I was a bad alcoholic years ago. I turned my life around and started giving to others that was less fortunate than myself and I still do to this day. I am retired and still give. That's my purpose left in this life. So believe me when I say no one would like the Dinar to RV more than I. I would help thousands there. I'm not a loser in the eyes of the many I have helped. I am still a loving friend. Thanks for your input.

Outback7 I just wanted to say thank you for your words of caution, wise words to all of us. This investment will happen even if it does not happen this weekend so regardless stay positive and be encouraged god willing it will be soon and we can all move onto new seasons in life

Iam a dinar investor with the total belief that the dinar will RV, but I have a concern that some folk are so looking to this weekend for a RV. Question: What if it doesn't RV? How will you feel? How let down will you feel? I am always concerned about "predictions" of an impending RV......The only ones that really know when the RV will happen and what rate it will be is Iraq, the IMF, the UN. It will happen! Do not build your hopes on "dates" that are given on this forum. For your sakes I am writing this............. I have total respect for the ones that are part of of our DV family that give awesome input night after night. But lets be careful on how we process predicted dates. Oh! by the way if it does RV this weekend I will be celebrating like everyone else. Hope this helps......

Thanks for posting this message outback. My b/f and I just talked about this over the weekend. If you take the greed out of it and there is any profit to be made be it at .31 or .86 or 1.46 doesn't matter...take the greed out and you have still made an investment gain. Be thankful for who you are, and what you have, not the material things in life, but the family, love and relationships that you are blessed with. Anything else is merely a bonus and can be given or taken away at any moment.