Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DAVID ICKE SAYS: "ENOUGH!!!"

elmstreet61

the video says it all. please watch this and then spread it far and wide. Thank you. Merry Christmas....Peace, Freedom, Love and Respect for ALL people. We are all vehicles of a divine spirit or spark. recognize the divine in everyone you meet.....once you do recognize that...how can anyone wish to harm anyone else??? It is beyond me, really...anyway....watch the video. Cheers.

and then you may want to see this from INFOWARS...about the Fed Bank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=K5f9hzuBItE&feature=endscreen

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I got 30 sec. into this hippie protester bs.....we would be run over as a country without people willing to defend of way of life.....its still a bad world out there and some refuse to see it...JMO

thank you for your input. i get your point...but i remember a quote from the 70's:

" What if they gave a war...and nobody showed up?"

it's the old men behind fancy desks that DECLARE wars....well...those old men (or the younger ones) should go out and fight them....let them get shot first...and then the rest of us can get on with a peaceful life.

Ron Paul has it right on....USA should keep it's nose out of other countries.....you don't see China placing Chinese military bases in the USA...for "security" reasons....it's all BS.....USA....get Ron Paul as president...and let him lead you in pulling your head in!

• Upvote 2

the video says it all. please watch this and then spread it far and wide. Thank you. Merry Christmas....Peace, Freedom, Love and Respect for ALL people. We are all vehicles of a divine spirit or spark. recognize the divine in everyone you meet.....once you do recognize that...how can anyone wish to harm anyone else??? It is beyond me, really...anyway....watch the video. Cheers.

and then you may want to see this from INFOWARS...about the Fed Bank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=K5f9hzuBItE&feature=endscreen

Let me get this straight, I am supposed to believe a person that has made the claim of being the "son of God" ala Jesus Christ?? A person that believes we are living in the matrix controled but camouflaged lizard people??

I can easily accept that on any Doctor Who episode, taking in consideration it is science fiction, but from somebody that apparently got hit too many times by a soccer ball not gonna happen.

I will not even comment on Alex Jones, its a waste of my time going there.

Edited by Weapon X
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

David Icke

David Vaughan Icke (pronounced /aɪk/, eyek;[1][2] born 29 April 1952) is an English writer and public speaker, best known for his views on what he calls "who and what is really controlling the world." Describing himself as the most controversial speaker in the world, he has written 18 books explaining his position. His 533-page The Biggest Secret (1999) has been called the conspiracy theorist's Rosetta Stone.[3]

Icke was a well-known BBC television sports presenter and spokesman for the Green Party, when in 1990 he had an encounter with a psychic who told him he was a healer placed on Earth for a purpose. In April 1991 he said on the BBC's Terry Wogan show that he was a son of the godhead—though he said later he had been misinterpreted—and predicted that the world would soon be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes. He said the show changed his life, turning him from a respected household name into someone who was laughed at whenever he appeared in public.[4]

He continued nevertheless to develop his ideas, and in four books published over seven years—The Robots' Rebellion (1994), And the Truth Shall Set You Free (1995), The Biggest Secret (1999), and Children of the Matrix (2001)—set out a moral and political worldview that combined New-Age spiritualism with a passionate denunciation of totalitarian trends in the modern world. At the heart of his theories lies the idea that the world is becoming a global fascist state, that a secret group of reptilian humanoids called the Babylonian Brotherhood controls humanity, and that many prominent figures are reptilian, including George H. W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie.[5]

Michael Barkun has described Icke's position as "New Age conspiracism," writing that he is the most fluent of the conspiracist genre. It has been argued that the reptilian hypothesis may simply be Swiftian satire, a way of giving ordinary people a narrative with which to question what they see around them

I got this far and figured it would be enough for normal people to not give any credence to this guy but then again there are some wacky conspiracy people on this forum so maybe not. :P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1