Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bond lady 12/20/11

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=35481#ixzz1h53VWHSR ***************** SO WE WAIT AND SEE ON THIS BUT ITS A GOOD THING THEY ARE ADDRESSING THESE THINGS, THEY NEEDED TO BE DONE AND WHETHER YOUR A PERSON OF POWER OR A REGULAR IRAQI CITIZEN NO 1 SHOULD BE ABOVE THE LAW, THE LAW IS SET OUT FOR EVERY ONE TO ABIDE BY AND WHEN THEY DONT THEY THEY NEED TO MAN UP, DONT DO THE CRIME IF U CANT DO THE TIME, OR DIE FOR YOUR DEEDS........... AND LIKE THE BAATHIST ARRESTS THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEING PLACE THE LAST FEW WEEKS , THERE WAS A MAJOR THREAT AND A PLOT TO OVER THROW THE GOVERNMENT AND CAPTURE THE GREEN ZONE ONCE TROOPS PULLED OUT,********

Leadership in virtue reveals foil a coup attempt with the participation of large parties in the Iraqi

Baghdad / babysit - Sheikh Mohammed al-Hindawi said leader of the Islamic Virtue Party Mamrah the discovery of targeted assassination of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the control of the Green Zone by armed groups have been trained in one of the neighboring countries.

Hindawi said on Monday: we know from official sources, security and reliable that there are armed groups trained in one of the neighboring countries related party of the Iraqi List, the parties to carry out the coup. "

He added that one of these groups of 40 people mission to storm the office of the Prime Minister for the murder in the second group take control of the House to kill who you want to kill members of the Council with the other group is working to control the Green Zone in full.

He noted that the scheme was discovered during a raid on the office of an important political figures, which occupy a significant position in the state, but he did not specify this character.

He stressed that the scheme is a coup attempt involving the political parties to come to me with a link and the relationship of the Baathist regime of Saddam, he said.

He continued that the confessions by the defendants and their links to one of the important figures in the list and that the Iraqi prime minister is determined to broadcast the confessions and the prosecution of this character, whatever its size in the political process.

http://alrayy.com/38144.htm ********* SO WE SEE MANY PROBLEMS WITHIN IRAQ THAT HAD TO BE ATTENDED TO AND FAST BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR, AND ITS OFMY OPINON THAT MANY OF THESE THINGS HAD TO BE DONE RIGHT NOW TO ENSURE DEMOCRACY, EVEN THO OUR TROOPS HAVE LEFT IRAQ IT WONT BE EXACTLY OFFICIAL UNTIL THE END OF 2011 , WHERE AS IF WE HAD TO STEP UP AND DO SOMETHING WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO IF IT WAS BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR AFTER JANUARY 1ST 2012 THAT MIGHT BE A DIFFERENT STORY, SO ALL THINGS GOING ON RIGHT NOW MAY SEEM SCAREY BUT IN REALITY THESE ARE GOOD THINGS THE BAD APPLES DO NEED TO BE REMOVED IF THEY EXPECT TO MOVE FORWARD AND GROW TO THE DESTINY THATS BEEN LAYED OUT FOR IRAQ, TERRORISIM AND COORUPTION SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO SUCCED AND BY ALL LOOKS OF THINGS THEY ARE ALL AND MANY LEADERS OF THE WORLD ALL WORKING TO HELP IRAQ ACOMPLISH THESE THINGS............NOW LETS MOVE ON TO ALLAWI AND HIS BLOC, MAN THE ALLAWI CRYBABY FIT THROWING THINGS JUST NEVER SEEM TO END, MALIKI IS THE PRIME MINISTER GET OVER IT ALREADY, HE BEAT U EXCEPT THAT AND WORK FOR THE BETTERMENT OF IRAQ, IT SEEMS ON EVERY SCALE ALLAWI AND HIS BLOC HAVE THREW A WRENCH INTO EVERY MAJOR DECISION THAT HAD TO BE MADE NOT ONLY IN THE POLITICAL ARENA BUT THE RECONSTRUCTION AND REBUILDING OF IRAQS ECONOMY, ANY IMPORTANT LAW THAT HAD TO BE VOTED ON ALLAWI STEPPED ON, THUS TRYIN TO SHOW MALIKIS FAILURE AT BEING A PRIME MINISTER AND LEADING IRAQ OUT OF THE ABYSS AND INTO A TRULLY FUNCTIONING COUNTRY AND REBUILDING ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE REBUILT AND RESTORED, FOR A GOOD YEAR NOW THAT HAS BEEN ALLAWI'S GOAL, 8 MONTHS OR SO MANY OF U WILL REMEMBER ME TALKING TO U ABOUT A MAJORITY GOVERNMENT IF ALLAWI AND MALIKI COULDNT COME TO TERMS AND STOP ALL THE DEADLOCKS ON EVERY SINGLE IMPORTANT ISSUE, AND IT SEEMED TO ME THE MAJORITY GOVERNMENT COULD AND WOULD BE THE ONLY SOLUTION TO BRING THEM OUT OF THIS HUGE STAGNATION IN PASSING IMPORTANT LAWS AND GIVING THE PEOPLE A BETTER LIFE, IT JUST TOOK THEM ALMOST A YEAR TO FINALLY LISTEN TO ME LOL, JUST KIDDING BUT I DID TALK ABOUT THIS MANY MANY TIMES, AND EVEN THO IT WOULDNT BE A GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL PARTNERSHIP...WELL NEWS FLASH IT NEVER WAS SO FAR, AS IT WAS UNCONSTITUTIONAL TO GIVE ALLAWI A POST OF SUPREME COUNCIL AS IT TOOK POWERS FROM EVERY ONE AND NO ONE WAS WILLING TO GIVE UP THAT JUST SO ALLAWI COULD HAVE HIS TITLE AND HAVE POWER OVER MALIKIS DECISIONS, BUT THATS ALL ALLAWI SAW WHEN HE AGREED TO THE AGREEMENTS OF ERBRIL AND MAKE MALIKI PM, HE DIDNT DO HIS HOME WORK CAUSEIN HIM TO THROW MUD ON EVERY SINGLE IMPORTANT ISSUE AND THROWING CONSTANT FITS OVER EVERY THING TO TRY AND GET HIS WAY.....AS THIS ARTICLE STATES.....****

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I've always wondered about Maliki. Was he trying to be the next Saddam or was he using his own form of a filtration system for the betterment of the country. Personally I believe it's for the betterment of the country. It's like when a new owner comes in and takes over a business with existing employees. He dictates what he wants, how he wants it, when it will happen, all for the betterment of the business. Nothing really againt them personally, but change is needed if want things to change. I had a saying when I had my own business and the employees would piss me off, "Change is good and I'll start making changes" and "Everything changes, cause nothing stays the same"

With that being said, I really agree with BL!

I like BL too, but I don't think that plot to over the green zone is all that true. Maliki put up these guys to false confessions because his deputy and allawi are sick of his crap. Maliki is hot cause he is fixin to be told ship up or ship out.

Constitutional error let Maliki win. Allawi beat him. That since has been fixed.

Edited by uncirculd