Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How many "untruths" can you find?

Docneose

I know most of the seasoned members here have learned to laugh at most of what the "gurus" say so this is aimed at helping those new to the investment not get caught up in the guru ridiculousness. Here are just a few of the "untruths" in the posing below. First and foremost Mr Guru is making statements that are not confirmed and provides no supporting references such as the vote on the 3 zeros. This is a typical tactic by pumpers. Secondly he obviously can not do simple math since even if the 3.16 pegged to the GBP rate was accurate it equates to 4.91 USD. The more seasoned members feel free to chime in. How many "untruths" can you find?

12-16-2011 Guru TonyTNT I am still hearing good things, the banks are still looking for it. Iraq has celebrations planned tomorrow. Last night Iraq parliament took another vote on deleting the 3 zeros and it passed AGAIN...Today shopkeepers are still changing prices in the market place...Everybody thought we would wake up and see it today. I know you were flippin out about not beieng released from CH. 7. It has nothing to do with the RV...the rate im hearing is $3.16 pegged to the GPB so a rate of $7 something for us...We are in the best possition ever...There is no going back.

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz1gllBgmuo

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This one is easy! :lol:

12-16-2011 Guru TonyTNT I am still hearing good things (His medical marijuana script got renew), the banks are still looking for it (all the zeros that the gurus see on the screens). Iraq has celebrations planned tomorrow (because TonyTNT promised to blow himself up in a vacant field). Last night Iraq parliament took another vote on deleting the 3 zeros (mis-interpretation of a subtitled WWII Japanese war movie - this may be a stretch) and it passed AGAIN (Pure Flatulence)...Today shopkeepers are still changing prices in the market place (They are probably going up... USD will dry up because the troops are out which means inflation - This is actually a good thing for us as Shabs doesn't like inflation)...Everybody thought we would wake up and see it today (Your integrity - Not!). I know you were flippin out about not being released from CH. 7 (Huh???). It has nothing to do with the RV...the rate I'm hearing is $3.16 (This is how much you would get for all your possessions combined) pegged to the GPB so a rate of $7 something for us... (You could probably by a Calculator for $3.16) We are in the best position ever (It would of been great for us if your Parents refrained from a "position" just that one time)...There is no going back (That's what He said)..

• Upvote 9

I know most of the seasoned members here have learned to laugh at most of what the "gurus" say so this is aimed at helping those new to the investment not get caught up in the guru ridiculousness. Here are just a few of the "untruths" in the posing below. First and foremost Mr Guru is making statements that are not confirmed and provides no supporting references such as the vote on the 3 zeros. This is a typical tactic by pumpers. Secondly he obviously can not do simple math since even if the 3.16 pegged to the GBP rate was accurate it equates to 4.91 USD. The more seasoned members feel free to chime in. How many "untruths" can you find?

12-16-2011 Guru TonyTNT I am still hearing good things, the banks are still looking for it. Iraq has celebrations planned tomorrow. Last night Iraq parliament took another vote on deleting the 3 zeros and it passed AGAIN...Today shopkeepers are still changing prices in the market place...Everybody thought we would wake up and see it today. I know you were flippin out about not beieng released from CH. 7. It has nothing to do with the RV...the rate im hearing is $3.16 pegged to the GPB so a rate of $7 something for us...We are in the best possition ever...There is no going back.

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz1gllBgmuo

This is a great composite of several lies told over the last couple of years. Banks looking, Celebrations, the voting and the ever present shopkeepers changing prices, boy those shopkeeper guys keep busy!

12-16-2011 Guru TonyTNT I am still hearing good things (His medical marijuana script got renew), the banks are still looking for it (all the zeros that the gurus see on the screens). Iraq has celebrations planned tomorrow (because TonyTNT promised to blow himself up in a vacant field). Last night Iraq parliament took another vote on deleting the 3 zeros (mis-interpretation of a subtitled WWII Japanese war movie - this may be a stretch) and it passed AGAIN (Pure Flatulence)...Today shopkeepers are still changing prices in the market place (They are probably going up... USD will dry up because the troops are out which means inflation - This is actually a good thing for us as Shabs doesn't like inflation)...Everybody thought we would wake up and see it today (Your integrity - Not!). I know you were flippin out about not being released from CH. 7 (Huh???). It has nothing to do with the RV...the rate I'm hearing is $3.16 (This is how much you would get for all your possessions combined) pegged to the GPB so a rate of $7 something for us... (You could probably by a Calculator for $3.16) We are in the best position ever (It would of been great for us if your Parents refrained from a "position" just that one time)...There is no going back (That's what He said)..

And,... we have a winner! +

• Upvote 2

This is hysterical. I laughed my tail off. I wonder if this is the same Tony I knew about 5 years ago who used to scam people?