Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hello - First Post

Hello to all you great folks participating in this adventure. I have been in this since 2006 when I started accumulating the dinars and just stashing them away for "the day". Hopefully that will be very soon. I must say the last few months have been very exciting and somewhat nerve racking too. So, when I feel a little down and out about this, I come to this area and immediately am cheered by the great people and your comments and feel better. I thank all of you for this. I have been on this site for several years and think it is the greatest with the greatest group of guys and gals. I am just laid back and do not do much (no) posting. (I tell my wife I am the strong and silent type and she just laughs and says "sure".) I joined VIP about 7 or 8 months ago and that was a very good move. So, all of this rambling is just a "thank you" note for being so good and encouraging and informative throughout the years and in waiting this thing out with me without getting discouraged, which is easy to do. Hopefully the end is in sight. We all need to keep a PMA (positive mental attitude) about this, as I feel it will break very soon, but it is out of our control as to when. We cannot worry about what we cannot control, but we can hope for the best in our hearts. When I tell my wife the statement "when this breaks.....", she sometimes says "you mean if it ever breaks.....". That is the time for an attitude adjustment for it is just a matter of time before this will happen so I firmly believe and we can all go see our friendly bankers with the biggest smile and grin one could imagine. Thanks, again, to all for helping to carry me through all the ups and downs of this endeavor. You are a great bunch of buddies. My best wish for very happy holiday season to all of you.

• Upvote 11

Hi Joe great post...is that a picture of a Yellow Lab or a Golden Retriever?

Thanks for your kind reply, Flyers1. The pic was supposed to be a Yellow Lab.....but I am not sure. This was in honor of my daughter who has a 115 pound lab, and she is a very small girl.....about 90 or 95 pounds. The dog walks her three or four times a day. Best regards.

• Upvote 1

Waving~ hiya Joe! Nice to hear from you, may you and yours enjoy a wonderful Christmas and (RV before) New Years!

Thanks for the reply and holiday wishes (RV included), Precious1. What a cute little waving dog! I have a little 3-year old bichon frise and she loves to stand on her hind legs for people and wave her front paws as if she is trying to balance herself (then again, maybe she is). Best holiday wishes to you and yours, too, Precious1, and have a good day (oops, it's night time, so perhaps I should say a good evening).

Thanks for your kind reply, Flyers1. The pic was supposed to be a Yellow Lab.....but I am not sure. This was in honor of my daughter who has a 115 pound lab, and she is a very small girl.....about 90 or 95 pounds. The dog walks her three or four times a day. Best regards.

My pleasure Joe, had a Yellow Lab for 15 years and had to put her down. One of the worse day's of my life. My opinion, best dogs EVER!

Have a nice evening.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hi Joe, welcome to our "home", it's a really a fun place to hang out. We're gonna all go nuts once the big moment happens if not sooner lol. There will be a post rv party coming so keep an eye on the threads about it! (sorry if already told)

Here's my dog Maddy's photo. A mixed Australian Shepherd, he got nabbed last year in my part of Texas and I never could find him. I miss him so much.

MaddyinVirginia.jpg

• Upvote 1

My pleasure Joe, had a Yellow Lab for 15 years and had to put her down. One of the worse day's of my life. My opinion, best dogs EVER!

Have a nice evening.

Hello, Flyers1. Thank you for your post. I am so sorry to hear about your loss of your lab. I am sure sure she was a great dog. Having to make a decision like that for "our best friend" is one of the toughest we have to make as humans; anyway, I feel that way. My daughter's yellow lab is a big baby....very, very sweet and a very GREAT dog. I will say when you are licked by a lab, you really know it. I know your feelings on having to put a dog down, as I had to do the same for one of our dogs about four years ago and I was a wreck for a long time. My very best to you.

• Upvote 1

Hi Joe, welcome to our "home", it's a really a fun place to hang out. We're gonna all go nuts once the big moment happens if not sooner lol. There will be a post rv party coming so keep an eye on the threads about it! (sorry if already told)

Here's my dog Maddy's photo. A mixed Australian Shepherd, he got nabbed last year in my part of Texas and I never could find him. I miss him so much.

MaddyinVirginia.jpg

Hello, Cosmo. Thank you for your reply. It was very good hearing from you. Maddy looks like a wonderful dog and very cute. You must have really enjoyed him/her and it is very sad and cruel that somebody took him/her from you. Whoever would do that is a real jerk. We can only hope that whoever did this provided Maddy with a good home with lots of love, just as I am sure you did for Maddy. I had that happen to my dog when I was growing up in Oklahoma City. It really hurts. Thank you for the heads up on the post RV party. I shall have to look into that as it would be nice to associate a face with all of the great people whose posts I have read through the years. That would be great. Thanks again for your reply and have a great week (RV, yeah!!!!!!!).