Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sara Johnson,

Your countless hours you spend to research, translate, and link for us here on DV is very much appreciated.

I wanted a special thanks to you as with k98nights, and trooper. All of you have contributed so much

and really need to be told that all of you are so much appreciated and thank you. If not for ya'll I surely would

not get all the news due to work, time and obligations.

Just so you know Sara, your efforts have helped many to keep informed. And for that high five! emot-woot.gif

• Upvote 7

Sara Johnson,

Your countless hours you spend to research, translate, and link for us here on DV is very much appreciated.

I wanted a special thanks to you as with k98nights, and trooper. All of you have contributed so much

and really need to be told that all of you are so much appreciated and thank you. If not for ya'll I surely would

Just so you know Sara, your efforts have helped many to keep informed. And for that high five! emot-woot.gif

ditto thank you, always look foward to your guy's stuff. I know its reliable when i see your name as the source

Sara Johnson,

Sara - you ROCK!

I've been reading more of the news and basing my 'Dinar World' on what you post instead of rumors.

Thank you very much! k98nights and trooper as well...I see any of those 3 names and I click immediately!

Thanks again y'all!

Sara Johnson,

Perfectly said, thank you!

Sara Johnson,

ADD MY THANKS TO THAT Sara, K98, trooper and anyone else who contributes our news. A big thank You.