Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Official Adam Chat 12/7/11

kcw

Thanks Adam! :twothumbs:

I'm so glad Adam stated what I've been feeling.

[Adam Montana] one thing I want you all to be aware of

[Adam Montana] if the country does NOT remain stable, you are probably going to want to cash out IMMEDIATELY, even if the rate is lower than you'd like

[Adam Montana] that will be a time to count your blessings and be happy with what you have

[Adam Montana] don't get greedy

With all of the saber rattling of Iran lately and no RV, I find myself watching the Middle East periodically throughout the day.

I have long been thinking the area could destablize at any time after our brave soldiers withdraw.

IMO it is too late to worry about Iran.....if we wanted a regime or government that would be against Iran we should have left Sadam in power....now that chapter is over we have to move on and collect our rv money......I think the main issue is protecting big business interest and they all have high power mercernaries/private security that can do the job.....most of us have been hoping that the poor in Iraq get taken care of by the rv.....I have come to the conclusion that the rv will benefit the rich in Iraq and the poor will still be poor.......right now here in the USA we could rv our money 5 to 1 and I would still be poor because I have no money to collect on that type of rv.........

Well Umbertino as they say in your beautiful country, chi la dura la vince!!

Thanks Adam, sounds good to me. :)

WOW....Congrats on the perfect Italian (famous indeed) quote.. And thanks for defining my Country " beautiful".. That's kind of you....Best and Good Luck to us.