Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Opening Warka Account

BrokeNoMore

I just emailed my request with attached documents to to open my Warka account, and received this reply:

Thank you for your e-mail. I am currently out of the office on business and will return December 4, 2011.

Please forward your inquiries and questions to the related department at our bank where they will extend their good cooperation and support.

P.S. Weekend in Iraq falls on Friday & Saturday.

Yours sincerely,

Mohammad K. Issa

Deputy Managing Director

Senior Executive

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

This e-mail is confidential and the information contained in it is privileged. It should not be read, copied or used by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email, and delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person.

I think this might be interesting since it is already December 5th there...why would Mr. Issa not show for work today? Or do you think it's as simple as he forgot to change his message like people at work don't fix their voice mail messages when they get back...

Lastly, does anyone have any suggestions for another place to email this note? I suppose I could try it again in a few hours, after Opening of Business on their Monday.

BrokeNoMore... I tried opening a Warka account today and got the same message. Maybe he is out of the office accidentally put the wrong date... I know I have done that before. We will see what happens..

They will be closed tomorrow, this is on their site.

Dear Warka Clients,

Please note that Tuesday December 6th is a National Islamic Holiday in Iraq our bank will be closed during the said Holiday.

Best regards,

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Mike