Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Meds chat 12/4/11

TonyDownTheShore

December 4th, 2011 08:17 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

Med says to (23:22:30): JUST GOT HOME

cdjsilver51 says to (23:27:35): read several articles today about Iraq wanting to be released from chapter 7 and it would open up the banking industry. How about they change their currency first and then maybe we would think about their release

Med says to (23:28:05): WELL THEY WILL BE DISCUSSING THAT ON DEC 12 WHEN MALIKI COMES TO THE U.S. I MEAN HONESTLY HAS IRAQ UNDER THE CURRENT REGIME EARNED THE RIGHT TO BE REMOVED NO

WITH THE SHENANIGANS WITH IRAN AND NOW SYRIA AND THREATENING AGAIN WAR WITH KUWAIT THE ORIGINAL CHAPTER VII

cdjsilver51 says to (23:30:19): Even if they were still under chapter 7 wouldn’t changing their currency allow them to get moving on some of what needs to be done if not all?

Med says to (23:30:24): STATES THAT THEY ARE

DEAMED A THREAT TO PEACE IN THE REGION OF COURSE THEY DO NOT NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM CHAPTER VII TO RV THEY ONLY NEEDED CERTAIN RESOLUTIONS REMOVED

cdjsilver51 says to (23:31:39): I wonder why they don’t quite get that it is about being a threat and not about the sanctions

Med says to (23:31:52): NOW I WANT MY MONEY BADLY OK BUT THEY TORCHED AN ENTIRE COUNTRY OF 3 MILLION MURDERED RAPED AND TORTURED THOUSANDS DESTROYED EVERYTHING IN SITE ON THEIR RETREAT AND STOLE THE PLATES TO THE KWD WHICH FORCED KUWAIT TO ISSUE NEW CURRENCY THEY OWE THEM LIKE 26 BILLION WHICH FOR DESTROYING AN ENTIRE COUNTRY IS NOT ALLOT THEY HAD TO PUT OUT OVER 700 OIL WELLS THAT THEY TORCHED

cdjsilver51 says to (23:33:59): It doesn’t seem like much considering you can’t put a price on some of what they did

Med says to (23:34:08): EXACTLY I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL USE CHAPTER VII BUT WE HAD A REASON GAVE THEM YEARS TO COMPLY WE POURED IN BILLIONS TO HELP THE IRAQIS AND IT WAS MISHANDLED OR STOLEN

I THINK THAT WE WILL USE CHAPTER VII AS OUR BARGAINING CHIP OR LIKE I SAID YESTERDAY THEY CAN SIT IN CHAPTER VII UNTIL THE DESERT STARTS TO SPROUT KENTUCKY BLUE GRASS I FEEL PRETTY GOOD ABOUT THE SITUATION WE ARE IN EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS CRAZY OVER THERE THIS I HOW THEY DEAL WITH THINGS IS I THINK AN 11TH HR DEAL WILL COME THROUGH I THINK THAT THEY NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE COMMITMENT NEEDED TO BE REMOVED FROM CHAPTER VII AND ANY DEAL WILL HAVE TO BE ACCEPTABLE TO BAN KI MOON AND HE IS NOT EASY ON IRAQ AND IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE UN HAS IT’S OWN INVESTIGATIVE UNITS AND PROBABLY HAVE INFO ON ALL THE CORRUPTION DID YOU SEE THAT BAGHDAD WAS VOTED THE WORST CITY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD

cdjsilver51 says to (23:43:27): Let’s hope we don’t give it away before we see them make the change first Yes I saw that. wow

Med says to (23:43:44): OH I DONT THINK WE WILL

cdjsilver51 says to (23:44:53): Seems like we always get to the point of a “stand off” with these people and the dig in their heels.

Med says to (23:46:39): LOL YES THAT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT GONNA CALL IT A NIGHT I THINK THAT THAT IT IS BETTER THAN 50% ON THEM VOTING GN ALL

• Upvote 4

Yeh, thanks TDS. You, K98, and PPP bring a lot to the table. Maybe I can repay your efforts with a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle, a box of Diplomaticos, and a day at the spa, respectively, for you all.

I do have a question regarding this chat: What is the meaning behind this?

WITH THE SHENANIGANS WITH IRAN AND NOW SYRIA AND THREATENING AGAIN WAR WITH KUWAIT THE ORIGINAL CHAPTER VII (about 4 lines down from chats beginning) Did I miss something? Surely Iraq wasn't threatening Kuwait? And what shenanigans?

Can anyone enlighten me with input?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/93865-meds-chat-12411/#ixzz1feTHL3Hg

• Upvote 1

Yeh, thanks TDS. You, K98, and PPP bring a lot to the table. Maybe I can repay your efforts with a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle, a box of Diplomaticos, and a day at the spa, respectively, for you all.

I do have a question regarding this chat: What is the meaning behind this?

WITH THE SHENANIGANS WITH IRAN AND NOW SYRIA AND THREATENING AGAIN WAR WITH KUWAIT THE ORIGINAL CHAPTER VII (about 4 lines down from chats beginning) Did I miss something? Surely Iraq wasn't threatening Kuwait? And what shenanigans?

Can anyone enlighten me with input?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/93865-meds-chat-12411/#ixzz1feTHL3Hg

Thanks for you kind words, as far as your question the Arab League as cut ties with Syria [ Iraq is included ] this the first time in history that this has happened, an Arabian country being cut by the League, Iraq-Iran the first persian gulf war, and Kuwait they're arguing back and forth about the new port being built in Kuwait, if I'm not correct somebody will correct me.