Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from son in Bagdad 02/24/10 2:25

dwayne919

I use to be a member of Dinar Speculator until I got booted...basically for pointing things out to med that were incorrect. Didn't know the "REAL" information on him until my husband showed it to me from this site..now I put no stock into anything he says. If I am correct everything he has said so far has either been a lie or never surfaced! RacerX's wife

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big ears is pulling the plug before we get our rv. How stupid is he? I would not leave until the rv was done and the confusion was settled. To me, it would have been a condition... show us you can function by getting back to pre war levels...including your currency and then we leave. We are leaving Iraq and getting nothing in return. Just fine and men and women who were lost.

Sounds a little unstable over there,Can you please tell me ROE stands for?ALSO AMRs.I hope your son stays safe

ROE = Rules of Engagement

AMR = A request to fly on Military Air Transport. I don't remember what the letters AMR actually stand for. Maybe Air Movement Request, just not sure.

If you pop into a forum and see info posted from MEDIC and get excited to read it, then you haven't been around the forums too long. I can't decide if I want to laugh or be angry. I feel bad for people who get all amped up every time he posts that "it will happen tomorrow - here we go!!!" and people take it as gospel and go buy 10mil more dinar. He has a responsibility to tell the truth - WE ALL have a responsibility to be reasonable and rational in this investment. It sux to see people like that who appear to be the opposite of Adam and the crew on here. If you're new - MEDIC is good for a laugh. that's about all.

Medic is a pumper

There's a slew of them on here and every other site. Stuffing your dinar envelope order as we speak!

The thing that baffles me is how these paid advertisers continue to keep a following with all the failed rumors they've tossed out there and how about their secret intel that always seems to fall off the planet when it's time to confront them with the failed intel.

These days I'm getting a kick out of the recycled rumors. They need some new script writers as some of them are losing their creativity.

The people who spread rumors on this site are the ones who originally started it. The major places on the internet (Not Named) who sell Dinar are one and the same. Rumors either spread fear or false hopes and together cause people to buy Dinar. They are making loads while we wait and the sales go on & on & on & on.

If it's too good to be true, it probable is!

This thing had better happen soon. It seems that the President has decided to pull out of Iraq almost a year earlier than had been originally agreed. For political purposes, I am sure! But, I read in this soldier's email to his father, a very dire forecast and well could be the undoing of everything we hoped for.

As long as people have hardship and struggle to pay bills, they will believe. I will know if these pay cuts will happen and i will know right away. People wont be happy and i will know, they wont understand a reval thing, so i will know. I cant say that they know know because they will give up their dinar in a heartbeat for goods at the PX or for U.S. dollar.

After reading this I guess the another site, is again right on the money.

But we shall see on March 1st.

My son is on the U.S. base in Bagdad and I asked if he had heard anything about the rumors going round and this was his reply.

"Yeah, there have ben rumors for YEARS from what I hear about the PX's and the Military Finance changing over to Iraqi Dinar. But it hasn't happened. I also haven't heard anything on when/if it is going to happen. You can go to finance and buy dinar, but you can also get US currency as well. I haven't heard ANY of the LN's say anything about their pay being lowered but still valued the same, or a pay change at all. The news really obscures what is really going on here. Here is what I am following right now. The elections are coming up VERY SOON.. The entire country is going to "black air" on the 7th of march. meaning. If you aren't a high rank, or it isn't an Air Assault mission. Then NO ONE is flying anywhere. Not sure for how long either..... Alot of bases are closing within the next 2 months. at the end of 3 months they are shipping out 50,000 troops from Iraq. There will only be a total of 6 bases open here in Iraq. Things are already getting worse over here with rounds coming in. On all bases! Unless ROE changes, there are going to be alot of casualties. Military and civilian. I haven't had much time to keep track of the dinar with all this going on. I have been more worried about getting AMR's so I can fly from site to site. Since my new job depends on me pretty much traveling all over. I do know that you can still go to finance and get 117,000 IQD for $100 USD. It hasn't changed in months. I am not sure how the elections are going to play into the re-valuing of the dinar, or all these bases closing are either. But I'm sure that soon I will know something about it. Or you will hear on the news all that is going on over here"