Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOREXPROS SITE AND DINAR HOLDERS

jgreene

Jgreene, the US dollar is NOT losing value in our investment, only would be a BEAR if it were losing value a Forex Trade, which it is NOT. We are hoping for increase in the IQD, not a devaluation of the USD dollar. The dollar is not the one that will be changing in value for us to gain an increase in the IQD. The IQD is gaining, while the USD is constant. IQD is a BULL, and USD remains the same, it HAS NOT DEVALUED.

Edited by thegente

• 2 weeks later...

To those uneducated dinarians on the forex pros website let me give you a little lesson. If you are looking at the USD/IQD chart and it says 1170, you are wanting an RV, then you are a BEAR. Not a BULL. You want 1170 to go down and turn into .3 or .2

It really looks stupid for the chart showing all these BULLS screaming GO RV!!! You are bullish IQD/USD and bearish USD/IQD.....GET IT????

In the words of Keyshawn Johnson..."CUMMON MAN!!!"

Great point jgreene. Tell me, is forex the best place to open an account to deposit hard IQD currency to put them in electronic form?, or is there a better strategy? I assume that if I can get my dinar out of paper form and into electronic form, then any question of having a deadline to cash-in 25,000 notes becomes moot. Am I correct?: Thanks for your input.

• 1 month later...