Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Any Members from Ohio that have any idea about Banks.........

lynnkit

I too am at 5th 3rd in Columbus. The Chase near me does NOT deal in Dinar when I asked back in November. The $200 is correct BUT look out for the spread. For example, if the RV was $1.00, 5th 3rd may give you 0.99 cents - taking .01 for them selves. That is $10K per million !! I already alerted my branh manger I expect full value. After all, if they can charge me about $200(again the spread) to purchase 1MM Dinar, they can charge me the same amount to buy it back. Their over head involved to process did not change.

I too am at 5th 3rd in Columbus. The Chase near me does NOT deal in Dinar when I asked back in November. The $200 is correct BUT look out for the spread. For example, if the RV was $1.00, 5th 3rd may give you 0.99 cents - taking .01 for them selves. That is $10K per million !! I already alerted my branh manger I expect full value. After all, if they can charge me about $200(again the spread) to purchase 1MM Dinar, they can charge me the same amount to buy it back. Their over head involved to process did not change.

Thank you everybody for your help and advise.

rj-01 when you spoke to the branch manager did it seem like we will be able to negotiate their fees like this? Did he agree to pay you the full amount?

I feel so ignorant about all of this, we have no experience with any foreign currency exchanging except when we travel and just have a little left over from a trip.

I just don't want to be taken advantage of.

My husband is from Columbus. We live in Cambridge. I know we will need to go to a bigger city, which is fine, we don't mind the trip. Just trying to get some kind of game plan in place in case it were to really happen.

Thanks all you Buckeyes........Much appreciated !

Lynnkit : He had to research that question with his higher ups. Response was "let's see what happens when the time comes". I made it clear that I wanted to build a business relationship w/5th 3rd post cash in. Use them to invest etc. Else I had choices and would do business else where. I know Ali is suppose to open a branch bank in Toledo and will charge $150/million. So - for a 2 hr drive, that is my ace in the hole.

I fully understand about your feelings about doing the right thing and not being taken adv of :) Keep asking questions and reading post here. Someone will keep us all pointed in the right direction !

Lynnkit : He had to research that question with his higher ups. Response was "let's see what happens when the time comes". I made it clear that I wanted to build a business relationship w/5th 3rd post cash in. Use them to invest etc. Else I had choices and would do business else where. I know Ali is suppose to open a branch bank in Toledo and will charge $150/million. So - for a 2 hr drive, that is my ace in the hole.

I fully understand about your feelings about doing the right thing and not being taken adv of :) Keep asking questions and reading post here. Someone will keep us all pointed in the right direction !

So you must feel it is pretty safe to go through Ali ?? That is what I'm trying to decide about.

The reason I spend time on this site is mostly for info, advise, some words of wisdom, on cashing in when it happens. I'm not really here to find out when it will happen or for how much the RV will be, because while many of the posts can be very entertaining, I don't really think anybody will know ahead of time.......but I do enjoy reading the different view points.

Thanks for your help.