Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How would a UK resident.

Onlyme

Hi guys, I asked something similar in the past. Unfortunately my V. I. P. Has expired but I plan to amend that as soon as I get out this hospital. Anyway obviously I can't tell / talk about what is contained in that section of the site but suffice to say it is beneficial on a global scale and Adam has information for banking across the world. When this happens it will include uk banks. I am not giving anything away by saying this as Adam I am sure will confirm when he reads this. Hope this helps a wee bit. :). Note for Adam: please have a word in shabbi's ear and tell him to hold the button until I can get my V. I. P. Sorted !!! ;).

BettyBoop is correct. Adam has deals working all over the world, and in most countries. But UK is definitely on the list. So the cash-in benefit alone is worth the cost of joining VIP. Betty, hope you're out of the hospital quick & jump back into VIP. We'll hold him off :P just for a little while, but can't for much longer. He's really determined to push that button! :blink: