Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

matwms (Just another bank story from Florida)

trooper

* matwms (Just another bank story from Florida): OOM 11/17/11

November 17th, 2011 12:04 pm ·

My nephew was at his bank doing business this morning and asked the teller about the Dinar. She did not know about it but another teller overhearing did. She showed my nephew the bank screen that said the Dinar is “delayed up to a week”0.0000 rates on screen. She asked my nephew how much he had and when he told the teller the amount she told him he would have to have a private banker. The Teller told him they could not cash that amount but could deposit into his account and when the main branch sent them the money it would be in his account. The teller was unable to give a % for cash in. This is a Regions bank in Florida (not my home town).

Must not be much if they can deposit it into his account. Maybe a better response by the teller would be "OMG - you'll need more that one account to deposit all that money"

• Upvote 1

* matwms (Just another bank story from Florida): OOM 11/17/11

November 17th, 2011 12:04 pm ·

My nephew was at his bank doing business this morning and asked the teller about the Dinar. She did not know about it but another teller overhearing did. She showed my nephew the bank screen that said the Dinar is “delayed up to a week”0.0000 rates on screen. She asked my nephew how much he had and when he told the teller the amount she told him he would have to have a private banker. The Teller told him they could not cash that amount but could deposit into his account and when the main branch sent them the money it would be in his account. The teller was unable to give a % for cash in. This is a Regions bank in Florida (not my home town).

WELL, WHEN I WENT TO MY BANK AS ASKED FOR DINAR THEY SAID SURE AND HOW MUCH WOULD YOU LIKE? I SAID WHATEVER $300.00 USD WILL BUY ME PLEASE. WENT BACK A WEEK LATER AND WALKED OUT WITH MY BEAUTIFUL LIL STACK OF $300,000.00 DINAR. THAT WAS ON 6/11/2011 AND IT'S A "TRUE" BANK STORY!!

~BELIEVE BABY~ :D

• Upvote 1