Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 2-22-10 AM

Sunglass

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

reporting to them is required because of what he is doing..he does not work for them. What you are saying is misleading people...

I have to report to the irs, but i do not work for them.

first of all this is getting out of hand, second rt59 do you have any clue what it takes to be able to sell money? This isnt as simple as paying your taxes!!

Hello. A while back on you tube someone sent a link to a video pic gallery. It showed several pics of Military personal loading skids of fresh dinar on an aircraft. Now the way I look at it if the U.S. even had a hint Iraq was going to screw them it wouldn't happen. That puts us in the exact position as our Government. It won't happen. Sorry I lost the link but it was real and they were loading skids of it for Washington. Thanks Ron.

first of all this is getting out of hand, second rt59 do you have any clue what it takes to be able to sell money? This isnt as simple as paying your taxes!!

look sonny1, I will admit that I do not know anything about selling currency, but what does that have to do with what you implied from your conversations with Ali (that he works for the treasury)? I know it is not the truth, because I called them, just to make sure. If the rest of you don't believe me, call Dinar Trade! Ask them if Ali works for the Treasury. Why make up stuff..what is it for? sonny1, did you get your warning for calling me an idiot from the site police? Because I got one for saying that you were not telling the truth and you are a mod.

9:03 AM [sunglass] lcb, i signed off before sonny1, up to that point, i didn't see anything new from him fyi

9:29 AM [Mdautomotive] big question for Sonny1

9:29 AM [sunglass] Sonny1 did you see XE.com this AM: Live rates at 2010.02.22 14:38:54 UTC Warning: IQD will be redenominated by the end of 2010. More on the Iraqi Dinar 1.00 USD = 1,167.50 IQD United States Dollars Iraq Dinars 1 USD = 1,167.50 IQD 1 IQD = 0.000856531 USD Trade Currencies. Click here!!

9:29 AM [sonny1] give me a second

9:30 AM [brokendiver5] sonny1* * *glad to see you?? what the heck???

9:33 AM [sonny1] i just had a nice chat with ali

9:33 AM [Mdautomotive] How doe's foreign warka accounts get effected SONNY1

9:33 AM [sunglass] telllllllllllllllllllllllll us Sonny1

9:33 AM [Lollie] sonny1, good morning

9:33 AM [MustangMan-WI] sonny1 give it to us

9:33 AM [sonny1] he said he talked to bank pres iniraq

9:34 AM [sonny1] 0 % chance of a l o p

9:34 AM [sonny1] its a total smokescreen

9:34 AM [bAMA69] sonny1 you da man

9:34 AM [lwood] sonny1 ???

9:34 AM [MoneyFreak] sonny1 keep talking

9:34 AM [serpico007] sonny1 correct

9:34 AM [shj121] Sonny1 do i need an walka account? Would it be best for me ?

9:34 AM [ToddS] sonny1 very nice man thank you

9:34 AM [sonny1] the articles are totaly to get you to sell ur dinar back

9:35 AM [sonny1] the tteasury would make him stop selling if we were going to get screwed

9:35 AM [kthug12] sonny1 do you belive it is a smoke screen?

9:35 AM [bAMA69] sonny1 i bet it goes down tonight

9:35 AM [sonny1] kthug12 yes

9:35 AM [shj121] Sonny1 would it be to my good to open a walka account?

9:36 AM [hymark1] sonny1 We wont get screwed in the US

9:36 AM [sonny1] they did this 2years ago as well when it jumped 20%

9:36 AM [MustangMan-WI] sonny1 tks for the info.

9:37 AM [Mdautomotive] sonny1 for people in Iraq money will only change #'s for us is wealth , but what about foreign Warka accounts

9:37 AM [mell] SONNY1 thanks for the sannity

9:37 AM [sonny1] we also talked about all that is going, with the oil deals and all the positives in iraq

9:37 AM [brokendiver5] sonny1 ..what do you make of the ex statment??

9:37 AM [sonny1] Mdautomotive i dont trust warka, good luck gettiing your money out of iraq. imo

9:38 AM [Mdautomotive] sonny1 Adam has many accounts there

9:38 AM [MoneyFreak] sonny1 did they or did they not do adjusting to the Iraqi peoples wages just curious

9:38 AM [rabidrex] sonny1 WHY do you say this?

9:38 AM [sonny1] brokendiver5 he said xe is a total smokescreen, and xe has to report the news they get, plus we saw that same article almost 2 weeks ago now

9:38 AM [sonny1] Mdautomotive i know he believes in it

9:38 AM [kingjaffi] sonny1 exactly my point* *

9:38 AM [jzar] sonny1 did Ali hear anything about the reduced salaries in Iraq?

9:39 AM [sonny1] rabidrex say what

9:39 AM [sonny1] calm down everyone

9:39 AM [brokendiver5] sonny1 thanks

9:39 AM [sonny1] im trying to tell you what we talked about

9:39 AM [lwood] sonny1 everything will work fine for everyone

9:40 AM [sunglass] sonny1 go ahead

9:40 AM [sonny1] thanks i will start over

9:40 AM [sonny1] i talked to ali for 20 min, we have a little history

9:40 AM [sonny1] most bad

9:41 AM [sonny1] he said that in no way will there be a l o p

9:41 AM [sonny1] no chance

9:41 AM [sonny1] none

9:41 AM [sonny1] he said it is a total 100% smokescreen

9:42 AM [sonny1] he talked to two bank pres. in iraq and they thought it was funny how we were believing it

9:42 AM [sonny1] he also works for our treasury

9:43 AM [sonny1] and said that they would have forced him to stop selling if they were going to screw us

9:44 AM [sonny1] because sad as it is, most need this and some would do something stupid if it didnt happen, even suicide, as sad as that is

9:44 AM [sonny1] treasury would make him stop selling

9:45 AM [sonny1] i asked him if he thought we would get payed like we thought

9:45 AM [sonny1] he said yes.......but it depended obviously on the exchange rate

9:46 AM [sonny1] he said dont expect $3, but probably reasonable, i said possibly around 1 dollar, and he said thats more believable

9:47 AM [sonny1] we talked about the progress in iraq...oil deals.....elections....and so on

9:47 AM [sonny1] he is hearing that things arent as bad as all the crap in the news

9:48 AM [sonny1] we talked about other things as well, but not pertaining to rv

9:48 AM [sonny1] now this warka thing

9:49 AM [sonny1] i dont have 1 cent in there, if you invested good, i just dont trust giving my money to iraq, and then trying to get it out.......good luck with that

9:50 AM [sonny1] thats my opinion, adam has invested and feels comfortable, i just dont

9:50 AM [sonny1] i know nothing about it, and am the wrong guy to ask about it

9:50 AM [sonny1] unmod........thanks

9:50 AM [burnett] sonny1 but how can the treasury force some one any on e to stop selling I mean how could they do that in this country? I not that if he is or were breaking the law he would pay for it in one way or another but really could stop him. what I am saying it really would be a choice that he has to make and if the money he is making seems woth it maybe.... than what is a few months if that in jail when the buyers knew their risk and being that it has been a topic in the news well how much could really be done to him ???????

9:50 AM [hymark1] sonny1 Enorrste never said we would get screwed! We hold Dinars outside of Iraq! Totaly differant than in the country of Iraq.

9:50 AM [tuxunder] sonny1 thx

9:50 AM [sunglass] TY SONNY1

9:50 AM [bAMA69] i passed out was sonny1 on

9:51 AM [sonny1] hymark1 ok

9:51 AM [shj121] Ty sonny1 wow

9:51 AM [chuck] Thanks, sonny1

9:51 AM [kingjaffi] sonny1 Thx

9:51 AM [MustangMan-WI] tks for the info. sonny1

9:51 AM [lacky] Just got on. Is someone going to post Sonny1 chat?

9:51 AM [willettemc] Thanks Sonny1

9:51 AM [ToddS] thank you sonny1, We are going to be asked. Did he talk about time frame?

9:51 AM [sonny1] he didnt give me a date, he still sticks to "he will find out 1 hour before we do"

9:52 AM [ToddS] sonny1 ok thank you

9:52 AM [ErinsDad1003] Can Sonny1 say who he was talking to. Was it Ali???

9:52 AM [mannamay] sonny1 thanks man

9:52 AM [brokendiver5] sonny1 thanks for the iformation

9:52 AM [bAMA69] sonny1 i feel good n you

9:52 AM [sonny1] ErinsDad1003 yes ali

9:52 AM [MoneyFreak] [sunglass] sonny1 go ahead [sonny1] thanks i will start over [sonny1] i talked to ali for 20 min, we have a little history [sonny1] most bad [sonny1] [sunglass] [sonny1] he said that in no way will there be a l o p [sonny1] no chance [sonny1] none [sonny1] [sonny1] he said it is a total 100% smokescreen [sonny1] he talked to two bank pres. in iraq and they thought it was funny how we were believing it [sonny1] he also works for our treasury [sonny1] and said that they would have forced him to stop selling if they were going to screw us sonny1] and said that they would have forced him to stop selling if they were going to screw us [sonny1] because sad as it is, most need this and some would do something stupid if it didnt happen, even suicide, as sad as that is [sonny1] treasury would make him stop selling [sonny1] i asked him if he thought we would get payed like we thought [sonny1] he said yes.......but it depended obviously on the exchange rate [sonny1] he said dont expect $3, but p

9:52 AM [burnett] sonny1 but how can the treasury force some one any on e to stop selling I mean how could they do that in this country? I not that if he is or were breaking the law he would pay for it in one way or another but really could stop him. what I am saying it really would be a choice that he has to make and if the money he is making seems woth it maybe.... than what is a few months if that in jail when the buyers knew their risk and being that it has been a topic in the news well how much could really be done to him ???????

9:53 AM [MoneyFreak] sonny1 thanks again

9:53 AM [sonny1] Burnett seriously, if someone was going to get scammed, do you think the government would stop it if they new

9:53 AM [burnett] sonny1 well yes

9:54 AM [MoneyFreak] sonny1 I know you are not a mind reader but what date are you staying with may I ask ?

9:54 AM [bambi] sonny1 boiler rooms as an example

9:54 AM [hymark1] sonny1 The Warka thing is the only thing that can hurt any of us!

9:54 AM [sonny1] he didnt give a rate or date, we had a good chat, he wants this as well

9:54 AM [sonny1] bambi exactly

9:55 AM [kthug12] thanks sonny1

9:55 AM [sunglass] Sonny1 did you see XE.com this AM: Live rates at 2010.02.22 14:38:54 UTC Warning: IQD will be redenominated by the end of 2010. More on the Iraqi Dinar 1.00 USD = 1,167.50 IQD United States Dollars Iraq Dinars 1 USD = 1,167.50 IQD 1 IQD = 0.000856531 USD Trade Currencies. Click here!!

9:55 AM [sonny1] ErinsDad1003 how

9:55 AM [sonny1] Sunglass i did see it

9:55 AM [sunglass] Sonny1 did you see XE.com this AM: Live rates at 2010.02.22 14:38:54 UTC Warning: IQD will be redenominated by the end of 2010. More on the Iraqi Dinar 1.00 USD = 1,167.50 IQD United States Dollars Iraq Dinars 1 USD = 1,167.50 IQD 1 IQD = 0.000856531 USD Trade Currencies. Click here!!

9:55 AM [MoneyFreak] sonny1 so do think soon reall soon or in the future just curious

9:56 AM [sonny1] iraq wants new denoms out by end of 2010, if true and no l o p, they have to do something real soon

9:57 AM [MoneyFreak] sonny1 thank you

9:57 AM [sonny1] all these negative articles are sent out to f with us, thats all, no need to break them down any more and i wont

9:57 AM [MoneyFreak] sonny1 sorry forthe spelling

9:57 AM [Robinsnest] Sonny1 - Any updates from Adams CBI contact?

9:58 AM [sonny1] beancounter8 no i believe him on this

9:58 AM [MoneyFreak] sonny1 good word

9:58 AM [sonny1] Robinsnest i dont know

9:59 AM [bAMA69] sonny1 ill caii ali see what i can get out of him ive bought a lot of dinar from him

9:59 AM [hymark1] sonny1 I they do it like Enorrste thinks that they will, they could RV at any rate because our treasury will hold onto the dinars.

9:59 AM [sonny1] bama69 ok

9:59 AM [ToddS] Lil' Buddy sonny1 just had a chat it is in chat log

10:00 AM [sonny1] hymark1 i already told you guys how this was going down

10:00 AM [babysnake] sonny1 morning

10:00 AM [bubbie] sonny1 you think the un meeting wed can lead to the rv . force there hand

10:00 AM [sonny1] hey snake

10:00 AM [marc2] sonny1 missed it PLEASE restate

10:00 AM [sunglass] sonny1 posted

10:00 AM [sonny1] bubbie imf.....hopefully

10:00 AM [sonny1] marc2 its in chat forum

10:01 AM [bubbie] sorry i ment imf ty sonny1

10:01 AM [marc2] sonny1 I bet you were not as long winded as __E

10:01 AM [sonny1] do i need to explain why they will not rv at $3

10:01 AM [sonny1] again

10:01 AM [MoneyFreak] sonny1 what date is in your head may I ask just curious

10:01 AM [sunglass] if you want Sonny1

10:01 AM [hymark1] sonny1 NO

10:02 AM [sonny1] marc2 um......no

10:02 AM [sonny1] ErinsDad1003 what

10:03 AM [MoneyFreak] sonny1 what date is in your head may I ask just curious

10:03 AM [sonny1] no, iraq will come in low...we sell.....they get there dinar back from us.........rv again.........make a huge profit.........the end

10:03 AM [newbie] sonny1 i would like to know why not 3 if you are up to it unless it is posted already

10:03 AM [newbie] sonny1 thanks

10:04 AM [shellbell] sonny1 let them do it!!* *

10:04 AM [sonny1] and low i mean around the euro

10:04 AM [MoneyFreak] sonny1 that is how it will go to the point quick and sweet

10:04 AM [bumper64] sonny1 i will take that anyday!!

10:04 AM [MustangMan-WI] sonny1 tks--but still some won't get it

10:04 AM [michaelc] sonny1 whats to stop us from buying more (of ne lower denoms) ( if thats what they do) and hold them until later and makin more money

10:04 AM [goldinar] sonny1 do you think before elections for RV ?

10:04 AM [bAMA69] sonny1 got of the phone he said same thing he talked to two banks an 99% sure no l.op no l,op

10:04 AM [Oli] sonny1.....Ill take the euro right now. Investment of a lifetime.

10:04 AM [sonny1] MustangMan-WI dude i know, what part of wisconsin you from

10:05 AM [sonny1] Oli no kidding

10:05 AM [sonny1] why did bama shart

10:05 AM [sunglass] he did sonny1

10:05 AM [Lollie] sonny1* * * *

10:05 AM [sonny1] by point

10:05 AM [babysnake] sonny1 i am with you on that warka bank, been telling folks what caould happen if things go wrong over there,

10:06 AM [bAMA69] sonny1 got of the phone he said same thing he talked to two banks an 99% sure no l.op no l,op

10:07 AM [sonny1] i live in east troy, 20 min from lake geneva

10:07 AM [babysnake] sonny1 alabama?

10:07 AM [MustangMan-WI] sonny1 been their a few times

10:07 AM [MoneyFreak] sonny1 what date is in your head may I ask just curious

10:07 AM [sonny1] wisconsin

10:07 AM [babysnake] sonny1 oh ok

10:07 AM [sonny1] MoneyFreak i dont know, i would say it could be anytime

10:08 AM [MoneyFreak] sonny1 thank you buddy

10:08 AM [ftruck7] sonny1 You have a bad history with Ali?

10:08 AM [MoneyFreak] sonny1 have a great day

10:08 AM [sunglass] I think I'm gonna edit that part out of sonny1 chat, bb

10:08 AM [sonny1] well have a good day all.....no l o p, no l o p, no l o p, no l o p

10:09 AM [chuck] Thanks,sonny1

10:09 AM [marc2] sonny1 by

10:09 AM [bAMA69] sonny1 got of the phone he said same thing he talked to two banks an 99% sure no l.op no l,op

10:13 AM [bumper64] gina1exp they just posted sonny1 chat in the chat section if you have not read it

10:16 AM [marc2] I looked for sonny1s chat in forum and didnt find it

10:21 AM [boopie] BOOPDATE.......sonnt1 ducks in, says no bunny-ear, RV close to Euro, sonny1 ducks out.......Bama69 never 100% honest w/his customers..Burnett wants hard evidence of RV rates and dates......Good luck w/that......babysnake PMS about to kick in.....Looking for some Iraqi azzes to whoop..........MustangMan-WI crooning for Adam to come out and play.......Sunglass educates peeps on re-denomination.....No RV yet.........Random updates

10:34 AM [jenufa] rabidrex yeah, what they wrote in the link. But it seems to me what I posted above is now different than what Sonny1 and I saw a few days back

10:36 AM [Mdautomotive] jenufa don't think Sonny1 understands what's going on

10:55 AM [sunglass] desimo ready sonny1 chat from this am

look sonny1, I will admit that I do not know anything about selling currency, but what does that have to do with what you implied from your conversations with Ali (that he works for the treasury)? I know it is not the truth, because I called them, just to make sure. If the rest of you don't believe me, call Dinar Trade! Ask them if Ali works for the Treasury. Why make up stuff..what is it for? sonny1, did you get your warning for calling me an idiot from the site police? Because I got one for saying that you were not telling the truth and you are a mod.

I would say it was a slip of the tonge so to speak. Ever said something under pressure that came out wrong ?? What Sonny1 has told us here is all good. If you can only focus on that one thing. Well! You must have expected this coming when you started slamming sonny1.

said enough..[/quote

EVERY MOVE ALI MAKES WHEN IT COMES TO THIS IS WATCHED BY THE TREASURY DEPT. HE DOESNT GET A PAYCHECK FROM THEM, BUT IF THE TREASURY WANTED TO SHUT HIM DOWN THEY COULD. IF ALI WAS SCAMMING PEOPLE THEY WOULD SHUT HIM DOWN 10 MINUTES AGO. DUDE YOU NEED A HOBBY!!! BY THE WAY ITS MY SITE, SO NO I DIDNT SEND MY SELF A WARNING!!!

This room is now moderated. All messages submitted will be directed to room moderators for consideration before being made public.

7:41 AM [sunglass] sonny1 go ahead

7:41 AM [sonny1] thanks i will start over

7:41 AM [sonny1] i talked to ali for 20 min, we have a little history

7:42 AM [sonny1] he said that in no way will there be a l o p

7:42 AM [sonny1] no chance

7:42 AM [sonny1] none

7:42 AM [sonny1]

7:43 AM [sonny1] he said it is a total 100% smokescreen

7:43 AM [sonny1] he talked to two bank pres. in iraq and they thought it was funny how we were believing it

7:43 AM [sonny1] he also works for our treasury

7:44 AM [sonny1] and said that they would have forced him to stop selling if they were going to screw us

7:45 AM [sonny1] treasury would make him stop selling

7:46 AM [sonny1] i asked him if he thought we would get payed like we thought

7:46 AM [sonny1] he said yes.......but it depended obviously on the exchange rate

7:48 AM [sonny1] he said dont expect $3, but probably reasonable, i said possibly around 1 dollar, and he said thats more believable

7:48 AM [sonny1] we talked about the progress in iraq...oil deals.....elections....and so on

7:49 AM [sonny1] he is hearing that things arent as bad as all the crap in the news

7:49 AM [sonny1] we talked about other things as well, but not pertaining to rv

7:49 AM [sonny1] now this warka thing

7:50 AM [sonny1] i dont have 1 cent in there, if you invested good, i just dont trust giving my money to iraq, and then trying to get it out.......good luck with that

7:51 AM [sonny1] thats my opinion, adam has invested and feels comfortable, i just dont

7:51 AM [sonny1] i know nothing about it, and am the wrong guy to ask about it

7:51 AM [sonny1] unmod........thanks

I so appreciate sonny's info that he faithfully passes on to us......But!! Anything coming from Ali has to be taken with a grain of salt.......he sells dinar and is motivated to always giving the positive slant on things because it is in his interests to do so.......IMO

Hey Guys and Gals read this

Fw: RV NOW. STAND BY: DinarMonday, February 22, 2010 4:08 PMFrom: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Norman Wade" View contact

--- On Mon, 2/22/10, Beyond Organics wrote:

Subject: RV NOW. STAND BY: Dinar

To: "Norm7039@yahoo.com"

Date: Monday, February 22, 2010, 6:29 PM

A message from Martha McLaughlin to all members of Dinar on Beyond Organics!

top forum just screamed...get ready...

keep a watch out NOW...

watch the fxtop cb cbi sites

get on skype

stay close by

Visit Dinar at:

http://beyondorganics.ning.com/groups/group/show?id=3488010%3AGroup%3A195&xg_source=msg_mes_group

--

To control which emails you receive on Beyond Organics, go to:

http://beyondorganics.ning.com/profiles/profile/emailSettings?xg_source=msg_mes_group