Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHO CAN YOU BELIEVE?

F35VTAIL

I have now been invested in the Dinar for just over a year. I must admit that at first I was looking to the Gurus or as I like to refer to them now as "THE VILLIAGE IDIOTS" for guidance and what was happening in the Dinar world. Well as we all know that was a total waste of time and effort, so my question is this, WHO CAN YOU TRUST AND WHO CAN YOU LOOK TO FOR GOOD AND TRUTHFUL INFORMATION? Because if these Morons are all we have I have wasted my time and money on this whole venture.

put the gun down and step away from the edge.....do what i do and wait for every news article and rumor and intel to play out....this might take awhile like a few days but we have nothing but time here...so i just wait ;)

Edited by tim5400

The people whose opinion I hold high are of course, Adam, Sonny1, Scooter and Bondlady. A few other's that I am not sure of are:

Med-friends with sonny1?

Breitling-friends with scooter?

zzzzzzzzz- not sure about him, I am pretty sure he has lost cred?

Kaperoni-friends with bondlady?

8Ball-friends with scooter?

When I say "friends with," I just mean I believe they talk back and forth. I could be wrong on any of the above I mentioned and who they associate with, and please correct me if I am. I put Med, Breitling, Kap, and 8ball, b/c sometimes who they associate with give them credibility(until they do/say something to lose it). I didn't bother mentioning any of the others, b/c they have lost all cred in my book long ago.

This is just MY opinion on who I follow. I also respect what Easyrider has to say, and he seems well educated. This doesn't mean I don't respect others, these are just off the top of my head :)

Hang in there, as the annoying/lying punks they are, one day you will be glad they pushed you to get in to it. I wish the "guru's" would all go away, and I don't think there is any truth to what they are saying, but there is truth out there that is positive! Not sure about my wording there, but you get my drift.

• Upvote 3

I have now been invested in the Dinar for just over a year. I must admit that at first I was looking to the Gurus or as I like to refer to them now as "THE VILLIAGE IDIOTS" for guidance and what was happening in the Dinar world. Well as we all know that was a total waste of time and effort, so my question is this, WHO CAN YOU TRUST AND WHO CAN YOU LOOK TO FOR GOOD AND TRUTHFUL INFORMATION? Because if these Morons are all we have I have wasted my time and money on this whole venture.

Live your life as if you had never invested your cash in the purchase of IQD. That's what I do. Let's not become obsessive with regards to the potential RV and currency speculation.

Peace all!

Ski

• Upvote 4

Believe no one who is human! We all want it to happen so much that any tantalizing bit of information moves us to look for the RV.

Everyone is wrong at some point.

Do your own research. Be confident in what you can confirm and reject all you cannot verify. This is not a mutual investment where you share in everyone's profit. It is YOUR investment and yours alone (inclusive of your family).

Read the articles, examine the commentaries, but make judgments based on your own research.

You are the only guru to believe.

Adam is not a guru. He is a businessman with a website to help us mainly AFTER the RV. He will assist is in knowing when that takes place. He does not give a rate or date. He is a reporter of events as they happen not a predictor of things to come.

Have a great ride with the rest of us. The RV is coming but no one knows when!

• Upvote 1

Be your own "Guru" and just use the net as your guide/workbook. I do and have since June 2011 when I became an investor cool.gif Enjoy the ride of a once in a lifetime global event.............

:blink: you want to know who to believe....answer: NO ONE!

if you trust no one there is only one person you should always trust.... YOURSELF! :o

do your own homework, do your own research, form an opinion for yourself....if you still cant find the answers trust in the Lord God, keep your faith will he will lead you do the answers. :D

in the mean time....sit back, relax...enjoy the ride....and hopefully it will be all over before you throw-up... lol :lol:

Good Luck...

Bottom Line ...

The ONLY person who has any of the answers we are all seeking, is not on this forum, or any other. It is the guy who makes that decision ... and I believe that to be a Mr. Shabibi.

Everyone else is making guesses ... educated, or not so educated. So, you pick one and have faith.

That's it ... the bottom line!

Good luck :)

smee2

• Upvote 2

Bottom Line ...

The ONLY person who has any of the answers we are all seeking, is not on this forum, or any other. It is the guy who makes that decision ... and I believe that to be a Mr. Shabibi.

Everyone else is making guesses ... educated, or not so educated. So, you pick one and have faith.

That's it ... the bottom line!

Good luck :)

smee2

Indeed, smee2. As I have said in the past Dr. Shabibi is the key. I suggest that we all step away from the potential RV and focus on our families and lives. Our time would be much more productive, IMO.

Remember, we have no control when and if the RV occurs. Let's not waste our time! :D

Peace all.

Ski