Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why You Should NOT Avoid the Dinar

Low investment risk, huge return potential...

Please add positives. Lets all think positive and have positive thoughts and we just may be blessed with great returns.. Peace and Happy Holidays..

Edited by ProPlayr
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

I wouldnt by any means call this oow risk I personally think very high risk altho maybe low risk only in the sense a relatively small amount of money will get u in the game so to speak. Also in terms of risk vs reward I have no illusions of a 4:1 rv happening for at least 15 years if ever

Yet it is very low risk...think about it for a second or two. Cost very little to invest, You can purchase what you can afford as you can afford it(meaning no real time table), Could end up with a very large profit and if that's not enough, if you don't like it you can sell it back. How can that be high risk?

What do positive thoughts have to do with an RV?

Im in favor of a realistic and objective approach that weighs the pros and cons. Clearly, I'm in the minority.

OK, well then you start a Cons(negative) topic as this is the Pro's(positive) topic.

• Upvote 1

I wouldnt by any means call this oow risk I personally think very high risk altho maybe low risk only in the sense a relatively small amount of money will get u in the game so to speak. Also in terms of risk vs reward I have no illusions of a 4:1 rv happening for at least 15 years if ever

I don't understand friend why you would invest any of your money if you feel you will have to let it sit for 15 yrs. and then get less than a 4 to 1 return. Cost of living and taxes not counting lack of interest earned makes you a big loser if that's your feeling on it. Take it and buy small lots in the country one at a time, do a little clean up, and resale. You will be much happier especially if you finance them at 10 %!

Why does so many look at this investment as a high risk? For goodness sake its a currency backed by oil, the U.S Dollar is backed by faith and most are loosing faith in the Dollar.

Hello ??? Come In ????? That is just one reason. I can think of dozens of reasons that this may be a positive investment/gamble.

I can not come up with very many reasons that are negative.

Can I afford to by more? Sure !! Will I ? Probably not.

I say !! GO RVVVV !!!!! Soon

:rolleyes: