Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newbie status

Dinaarling1

Hello,

How does your "status" move up? I have been reading DV since being introduced to the Dinar in March and finally decided to register this month. I probably won't make a lot of posts, I am more of a reader in the back ground. But I was wondering how you move up from being a newbie to another "status", ie. advanced, senior, etc.?? Newbie just sounds so new...lol!!

Thank you! And I love reading the posts on here, some people have awesome humor and it makes the down days a little brighter!

Go Dinar....Go RV!!

What do I need to do to be able to get into VIP. I have alraedy picked the lifetime, my money went out but havent heard or seen anything. Opened a ticket but nothing yet. Thanks

Most likely it will be taken care of tomorrow. You probably should still send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com and let them

know the problem. :)

Would it also be possible to change mine? I wondered how that worked. Thanks so much! :P

You are now VIP! :woot::twothumbs:

Can I be a NEWBIE! :blink:

Too late!!! :shakehead::lmao:

• Upvote 2

Hello,

How does your "status" move up? I have been reading DV since being introduced to the Dinar in March and finally decided to register this month. I probably won't make a lot of posts, I am more of a reader in the back ground. But I was wondering how you move up from being a newbie to another "status", ie. advanced, senior, etc.?? Newbie just sounds so new...lol!!

Thank you! And I love reading the posts on here, some people have awesome humor and it makes the down days a little brighter!

Go Dinar....Go RV!!

What difference does it really make, you are a member that all that's count..