Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PLEASE SIGN FOR hypr2001.

Danimal

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hypr2001 this is a sad thing we go threw in life i wish i had some kind of words to make it easy,but i dont my friend. i do know time will help some what, only god can help in this tought times we have here..... all my love and prays are with you and your family

Hyper, We heard that you had a good day with your mom. We are happy you we're able to spend time with her. We are grateful for your willingness to serve our country. We know this is a hard time for you and we hope that you will be blessed with the spirit of peace and comfort as you work through this difficult time. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Garfield and Snickers77

Hypr2001, although we've never met.... my prayers are with u & your family. As Lynnkit quoted " I believe in divine healing. I don't know what your Mother's situation is, but never give up on God's ability and willingness to heal ! "By my stripes you are healed "!! I've seen it happen many times!! I have watched God's divine healing 2X with a sister that had cancer. God healed her both times. I will be praying for mother, u, & your family.

Your Friend in Christ,

Gordon & Kathy

Hypr, may god bless you and your family and give you the strength when faced with adversity. I beleive that things may come and the world seems to collapse, as all this will also pass and rest assured that the Dinarvets family sends all their blessings and best wishes during your difficult times.