Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Flight of OLD "666"

divemaster5734

What an incredible history! A B-17 bomber in a 45 minute dogfight with 17 Jap fighter planes. Despite the flying fortress having 19 machine guns, it withstood 187 bullets and 5 cannon shells. How it kept flying without rudder controls and hydraulics is just amazing. The best part about it is that they landed safely and were able to complete the mapping mission. I can see why they were the most highly decorated air mission in WWII.

It’s a prime example of Brokaw’s “America’s Greatest Generation.”

Thanks for sharing this DM. All Americans would benefit from watching this. It shows the sacrifices our military make for our freedom. God bless our military men and women!

Thankyou---I stand and Applaude.I also Salute the memories of these Great Men /Women who gave their lives for the rest .So that we may (as in Privilege) have homes/family/memories/a life that is /was supposed to be Free.It was a Privilege to know some of them .I can olny speak for the ones i knew. To watch this is to know what it is like to have your breath stop /your heart pump so hard that you thot your chest would split and to hold the controls and grips so hard that your fingerprints were imbeded in colbalt steel. For the other side the same can be said . To lose someone and go home /back to the base is sad.But that was expected for both sides wasnt it? Sad but true. This is why it makes me Thank GOD for what i have. Forgive your enemies for they didnt know neither did we know what was being planned - We all followed orders didnt we? But forgive the Generals also. Doesnt really matter what war it was does it? Memories -thats just what they are.