Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

this just in ---- in tuscaloosa alabama

jeepguy

Well folks, lost my internet and just got back on for first time since game. What a game--told ya'll--told u you were gonna need that roll of paper and the washing powder to clean up. WHAT A GAME. Too bad it was during the regular season. Two GREAT teams. I have to be good here, my son might be doing his residency at UAB next year. Went for interview last week, had an LSU hooded sweatshirt on and they frisked him at the airport when he landed. Honest they did. All in fun, I think. By the way, he loves their program. GEAUX TIGERS and GRAUX RRRRRRVVVVVV

SO EXCITED I CAN'T SPELL. GEAUX RRRRRRRVVVVVVVV

I was watching the BCS standings earlier on ESPN and it looks like we could POSSIBLY have a rematch in January.

• Upvote 1

Roll tide anyway! :) bamagirl, I'm with you, we are very likely to see the tigers again in the BCS national championship game! What a close game it was! Nobody misses 5 field goals, what a fluke! Given a rematch, I believe saban will have the kinks worked out!!! (at least the businesses in t-town enjoyed the "recovery" money with all the extra fans in town!) Roll tide y'all!

Edited by KCT
  • Upvote 1

If LSU doesn't get a rematch with ALABAMA......... It would be a shame. They will not play a better match!

PS.... I sure hope Saban is looking for a new kicker.

I feel so bad for Cade Foster, UA kicker. He was a FB friend and he deleted his account yesterday because of all the mess ppl were posting...

WOW, GLAD TO SEE OUR TIGERS COME OUT ON TOP. STILL HAVE TWO TUFF GAMES IN ARKANSAS

AND POSSIBLY GEORGIA. BAMA SHOULD BE OK BUT WHEN THEY PLAY THEIR INSTATE RIVAL IT WILL

BE ANOTHER FIGHT FOR BAMA. BAMA SHOULD COME OUT ON TOP. GREAT GAME AND GOOD TO SEE

FRIENDLY COMMENTS FROM BOTH SIDES.

GOOOOOOO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!