Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Geaux Tigers

willy1der

You might find it on 95.3 the bears' website, they've been playin it. A guy from Hillcrest, Jason Harbin, does it...it's amazing, gives me the chills, lol.

That's wild, cause I live in the hillcrest area!!! Will definitely be tuning in to the BEAR tomorrow, can't get the video to play on my phone, and everyone else is asleep or I would turn on stereo tonight! Thanks for the info! And ROLL TIDE!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Bumping your thread up willy just to tell everyone to have a very blessed and ROLL TIDE DAY!!!!

Well it's so much fun being a Lafayette girl living in Birmingham during this season of festivities! I have a son pulls for LSU (graduated from Auburn) a daughter pulls for Bama and a son in law for Auburn! Good times ahead then we have Christmas! Good luck to all! Have fun! I'll be watching!

Hi Madge, I didn't even see your post last night, wow you got quite a diverse family...give 'em all a big ROLL TIDE from me!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL BABY!!!!!! I was in downtown Tuscaloosa earlier and it is CRAZY!! If you're familiar with T-town you know where River Road is...all the RV camps are set up there. On the radio all day they've played locals doin their Bama songs...there is so much anticipation!! I LOVE this!!! SO EXCITED, you have no idea...Willy you're right about the 'ROLL TIDE' it's like a salutation around here...we use that phrase for hello and goodbye. It's gonna be an awesome game, but in the end the TIDE IS GONNA ROLL!!! (can you tell I'm excited?? Love ya Willie...I'm sure Tebow has some extra Kleenex's he can send ya!!

I am so glad you and Willie get along... don't wanna see no blood in the streets now! Hope it's a good game for the both of ya! eyebrows.gif

Well it's so much fun being a Lafayette girl living in Birmingham during this season of festivities! I have a son pulls for LSU (graduated from Auburn) a daughter pulls for Bama and a son in law for Auburn! Good times ahead then we have Christmas! Good luck to all! Have fun! I'll be watching!

Lafayette? I was born and raised in Crowley !!! Go LSU and GO RV !!! B)

Going to be a great game. 24-13 Bama. " Roll Tide"

Have you lost your mind! c'mon, LSU is #1 because we're the best! Journey's song will be fitting after the game tonight... who's crying now...

I am so glad you and Willie get along... don't wanna see no blood in the streets now! Hope it's a good game for the both of ya! eyebrows.gif

brother it will be a great game no mater what the out come is...

P.S. LSU will come out on top

Have you lost your mind! c'mon, LSU is #1 because we're the best! Journey's song will be fitting after the game tonight... who's crying now...

Yes I"ve lost my mind, you have to be a little crazy investing in this Dinar. I hope LSU has enjoyed the #1 slot because today will be the last day.

"Steely Dans" song "Deacon Blues" tell's it like it is. enjoy the game "willy1der".

brother it will be a great game no mater what the out come is...

P.S. LSU will come out on top

A full stadium of Bama fans will make it a challenge for Tiger"s. Bama will prevail.

ROLL TIDE ROLL BABY!!!!!! I was in downtown Tuscaloosa earlier and it is CRAZY!! If you're familiar with T-town you know where River Road is...all the RV camps are set up there. On the radio all day they've played locals doin their Bama songs...there is so much anticipation!! I LOVE this!!! SO EXCITED, you have no idea...Willy you're right about the 'ROLL TIDE' it's like a salutation around here...we use that phrase for hello and goodbye. It's gonna be an awesome game, but in the end the TIDE IS GONNA ROLL!!! (can you tell I'm excited?? Love ya Willie...I'm sure Tebow has some extra Kleenex's he can send ya!!

yeah roll tide roll, swirlin down the bowl LSU LSU LSU #1 NUMBER1 LSU hahhahahaha

how does that lsu defense look now? i told you :P

LSU 9-0

Bama 8-1

roll tide hahahhahahahahaha

Geaux Tigers!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

yeah roll tide roll, swirlin down the bowl LSU LSU LSU #1 NUMBER1 LSU hahhahahaha

how does that lsu defense look now? i told you tongue.gif

LSU 9-0

Bama 8-1

roll tide hahahhahahahahaha

Geaux Tigers!!!!!!!

Heh, heh, heh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bamagirl sorry about your loss....it was a great game

Uhhmmmmmmmm

WAR EAGLE tongue.giftongue.gif

War Eagle???????

You men LSU TIGERS!!!

What game!

Look, I tip my hat to Bama, the two best teams played tonight! AWESOME GAME. Bame, it was every thing it was geared up to be. Congratulations guys. No losers tonight! Good luck the rest of the seaeon!

WOW, the two best team played tonite. great game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Good game guys but I gotta tell ya I am literally sick on my stomach....

So sorry bamagirl... I felt like they outplayed LSU overall imo, but a caught a couple of bad kicks...ur, I mean bad breaks! unsure.gif Seriously though it sure was a defensive battle... impressive for both teams to shut out any touch downs! Great game on both sides of the ball. No one needs to hang their head on this one... it could have easily gone either way! Take care dear! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

So sorry bamagirl... I felt like they outplayed LSU overall imo, but a caught a couple of bad kicks...ur, I mean bad breaks! unsure.gif Seriously though it sure was a defensive battle... impressive for both teams to shut out any touch downs! Great game on both sides of the ball. No one needs to hang their head on this one... it could have easily gone either way! Take care dear! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Thanks Rod, I agree with all you said...Roll Tide!!

• Upvote 1

Heh, heh, heh!!!!!!!!!!!!

War Eagle???????

You men LSU TIGERS!!!

What game!

Look, I tip my hat to Bama, the two best teams played tonight! AWESOME GAME. Bame, it was every thing it was geared up to be. Congratulations guys. No losers tonight! Good luck the rest of the seaeon!

WOW, the two best team played tonite. great game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No baby I mean WAR EAGLE !

You remember CAM NEWTON don't you!!!!!? :P :P

LSU and BAMA Double Wammie :P