Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. newspaper: Tehran defeated the U.S. in Iraq

k98nights

U.S. newspaper: Tehran defeated the U.S. in Iraq

On: Friday 4/11/2011 6:38

Baghdad / term

newspaper "Los Angeles Times," the U.S. that Iran defeated the United States in Iraq, where it has not achieved the goals set by Washington for itself in this country. The newspaper said "the U.S. withdrawal, which came after the failure of Washington to ensure the survival of its soldiers in Iraq

According to a new agreement, would not be good for the Iraqis and the region, but without a doubt, beneficial to Iran. "

"President Barack Obama in a speech in February 2009, outlined the objectives of the United States, a stable Iraq on its own, and continue to strive to achieve this goal to work for the existence of an Iraqi government official represents everyone, and prevent access by terrorists safe haven, "arguing that" these conditions are not met in today's Iraq, where the sovereignty of fragile because of militia activity of Iranian territory, and that failure to resolve the differences of ethnic and sectarian, impair its stability, He can not rely on himself, to protect its borders and airspace and territorial waters, without outside help. "

considers that "Obama failed to achieve its objectives in Iraq, while Iran was on the contrary, on the road to achieve its strategic objectives."

She pointed out that "since 2004, Iran has sought to expel U.S. forces from Iraq and support the existence of a weak government. "

She said, "to prevent the signing of an agreement to extend U.S. troop presence in Iraq, was the target of Iranian-major since 2008."

The newspaper reported that "in this year in particular, said the commander of U.S. forces in Iraq, General Ray Odierno, he briefed on the intelligence reports indicate that Iran was bribing Iraqi officials to block the new agreement, and the militia have launched a campaign of intimidation of Iraqi officials to prevent them from signing. "

stressed that "many Americans breathed a sigh of relief to declare the end of the war in Iraq, but this satisfaction must be accompanied by the adoption of that Iran has succeeded in achieving its goals in Iraq. "

http://almadapaper.net/news.php?action=view&id=52691

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Nothing is so bias as a reporter with an agenda. It happens all the time and, because of the Constitution, they have a right (limited) to print what they want or their bosses want. Journalism has morphed from presenting the facts to stating one's opinion or commentary of what they think has happened.

I don't know where this writer got the information, but it certain that he/she didn't do much research. The article is a sad commentary on the influence that forces that are trying to destroy our country are having on the media. IMO.

• Upvote 1

This type of reporting is the reason I told them to shove their paper. When they came to my door to sell their leftist fear propaganda rag. :P

Good for you and all the others who stand up against their far left adjendas!!!

How dare they print their trash and lies! What an insult to our American Troops as well as others who have paid a great price to take down a dictator and help a country set up a democracy. Watch how far Iran will get to taking over Iraq!! It is not going to happen any time soon. Not just Big Brother is watching!! So are his friends!

Edited by abby01

This type of reporting is the reason I told them to shove their paper. When they came to my door to sell their leftist fear propaganda rag. :P

This is another reason I am so glad for this investment and this site, I have learned so much about what is really going on over there! So many don't have a clue!!! They acually believe this propaganda. :angry: