Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To all those who think Arabs Hate Americans

Aqua Dude

To categorize anyone as part of any group, such as "all of these people..." or "all of those..." simply show ignorance. Thank you for showing, yet again, that people are individuals and don't deserve to be lumped into some group. :)

first off i didn't categorize anyone but rather identified a group of people by saying, "all those who think Arabs hate Americans"

i identified a group of people....not a specific person and theoretically placed them into a group of "those who think Arabs hate Americans"

im far from ignorant

secondly you are lumped into 'SOME' group the minute you were conceived....male or female...race....life is all about maths and statistics and stats are grouped...weather you like it or not our entire existence revolves around math and being grouped comes with the territory

your reply to my title shows that you don't know what you 'deserve' simply because you don't know how things really are in reality weather you like it or not. Only when you realize how things are, only then can you see what shouldn't be and you only know what shouldn't be if you know what you deserve as a equal individual human with natural born rights.

it is a circle, because it is a circle, everything is connected

please don't try to critique me!

• Upvote 8

first off i didn't categorize anyone but rather identified a group of people by saying, "all those who think Arabs hate Americans"

i identified a group of people....not a specific person and theoretically placed them into a group of "those who think Arabs hate Americans"

im far from ignorant

secondly you are lumped into 'SOME' group the minute you were conceived....male or female...race....life is all about maths and statistics and stats are grouped...weather you like it or not our entire existence revolves around math and being grouped comes with the territory

your reply to my title shows that you don't know what you 'deserve' simply because you don't know how things really are in reality weather you like it or not. Only when you realize how things are, only then can you see what shouldn't be and you only know what shouldn't be if you know what you deserve as a equal individual human with natural born rights.

it is a circle, because it is a circle, everything is connected

please don't try to critique me!

He is a Bush hater and couldnt find anything else4 to ***** about.

To categorize anyone as part of any group, such as "all of these people..." or "all of those..." simply show ignorance. Thank you for showing, yet again, that people are individuals and don't deserve to be lumped into some group. :)

I am a man, therefore I belong to the group "men". Are you saying it is ignorant that I can't be labeled into the group "women"?

When I am in class, and the teacher breaks us into groups to work on a project, does that make the teacher ignorant for splitting us up and labeling each group?

Groups exist everywhere.. Tribes, cliques, families, departments, teams, clubs, friends, charters, and so forth.

The only thing I can see that you are scrutinizing is the "all of these people" or "all of those" as an inproper phrase to use describing a group. But, if your being 'that' critical, your just looking to stir a pot.

Have a nice day :)

• Upvote 2

I think IchDien has been misinterpreted. REad the post again. I beleive we are all agreeing to the same concepts here. I think it was actually pointed out that the statement "all Arabs hate America" is simply not true and that everyone is an individual. I don't feel that the post was a statement of condemnation on anyone; unless of course you actually beleive that all Arabs hate Americans. In which case, you would be wrong.

• Upvote 2

What a bunch of bored people. If you don't like the post move on......... thats just impossible for some to do.

Another incorrect assumption. Bring something positive next time, please. This is supposed to be a supportive and cooperative forum. Not a forum for belittling people. Your post serves neither of these tenants. Thank you for continuing forward in a more positive light. Whirled Peas for all!!!

• Upvote 2

It's too bad that the American public does not get exposed to this type of gratitude for the sacrifices we have made to end the sufferring of many. I don't know about you all, but I got chills and tears in my eyes filed with the proudness of being an American! Thank you to all who helped make such an amazing difference in these women and their familes' lives. I would love to help spread the testomonies of these women-can you tell me where I can find them to share on Facebook? I would encourage anyone else to do the same!

• Upvote 1

Betty Dawisha stated it well: "Anyone who does not appreciate what America has done, and President Bush, let them go to hell."

God bless America!

I can only assume that you are including the family of the 18 year old Scottish soldier that was 'unlawfully killed' by an American pilot.