Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can I get a +!!!!!

mzRebecca

So, if Adam wants to reset the reps again it is his perogative to do so. Have at it. Those reputations won't mean much after the RV anyway. B)

WHAT??? I thought we could turn our rep points in for piggy merchandise! Why am I working so hard to make people laugh?? OH YEAH, cause that's just ME!! B):lol:

• Upvote 2

what color?? I say since we are such a big part of your life, we should get a vote........

anyone that thinks Dah-kota should paint her bathroom purple with pink polka dots, give her a +! Anyone who disagrees..............HUSH!!

Actually, at first I was going pastel pink...then changed it to Flirtatious Blue trim with Weatered Oak for the walls...

Lol.. shows my age. Hope I get it done by Christmas :lol:

• Upvote 1

WHAT??? I thought we could turn our rep points in for piggy merchandise! Why am I working so hard to make people laugh?? OH YEAH, cause that's just ME!! B):lol:

And I wouldn't have it any other way. I've enjoyed meeting new friends and being "bad" with y'all. I appreciate all the "piggy points". I'm happier than a pig in poop. Thanks for the laughs. LOL! :D

• Upvote 1

Actually, at first I was going pastel pink...then changed it to Flirtatious Blue trim with Weatered Oak for the walls...

well, if you aren't sure you can have it done by xmas, that bathroom must be HUGE!! What exactly is "flirtatious" blue?

• Upvote 1

DIp the brush into the paint and apply it to the wall with even strokes...

Dip

Stroke

Dip

Stroke

You can do it and before you know it Christmas will be here and your walls will be beautiful!

:)

• Upvote 2

well, if you aren't sure you can have it done by xmas, that bathroom must be HUGE!! What exactly is "flirtatious" blue?

Kinda like the color of the blue arrow here above the go up..or does it say go back? I'm tired...niters dhardage..sweet dreams

all XoXoXo

the arrow beside *back to top* a lil' grey tone in it...LoL

Edited by Dah-kota
  • Upvote 1

I disagree. I don't think anyone here has lost sight of the reason Adam reset the counter. This has all been in good fun among new friends. The reputation thing was flawed from the outset and everyone knows that. There are people on this site that go around neg'ing certain folks they don't like (like kids on a playground) just because they can, without ever giving thought to what the poster was really saying, and most of the people with really high reps got there because people were conversely too liberal with their plus's. I had a rep of about 10 for the first six or seven months I was a part of this site and not for lack of sharing my thoughts. I am the same all the time and do not make comments for points, but have very much enjoyed playing with my new friends. So, if Adam wants to reset the reps again it is his perogative to do so. Have at it. Those reputations won't mean much after the RV anyway. B)

Exactly!! I have enjoyed 'playing' too.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What a great Idea! smile.gif Guess I really need to come on a little more often, I miss all the fun!

Please RV, any day now would be great!!!!! (my fingers and toes are crossed for at least a 1 to 1 though LOL)

My house is full of USC fans emot-woot.gifemot-woot.gif ( My husband says he would rather watch college ball than professional ball because they have more heart ... even though NFL is still all over my tv LOL,)

Here is your big "FIGHT ON! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

FIGHT ON! to you M.... glad to see some other Trojans on here. A +1 from me.

Huge game at the coliseum tonight against Stanford.... can the Trojans pull off the upset?

Tune in at 8:00 PM EST to see... and.... FIGHT ON!

Final year of our bowl ban... can't hardly wait 'til next year. Hopefully Barkley comes back. If he does we'll be right up there with Alabama and LSU at the top of the rankings!!!!!

• Upvote 2