Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank 02_19_10

inheritance

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to stand down on O and his location. We know that H is in the ME and I also know that Geitner’s #1 helper is in Baghdad right now. O is in Las Vegas and we will leave him there as instructed. I deeply apologize for trying to cover this subject. I ask you kindly Family not to ask me questions on this O.

BUT…………….I can say this about O. Jr B will not allow O to become another C. O was “given” the Nobel Peace Award. He is NOT allowed to use The Plan…………… But bless his heart……….. he’s trying. I would too if I lost my Massachusetts power …………AND my blue dog Democratic conservative from Indiana, Evan Byne. Rob Emmanuel, Chief of Staff and Eric Holder, Attorney General ……….have a lot to think about. It’s hard to climb a mountain ……..it’s harder to fall from it. Let us pray for our nation’s highest office and for those driving ……….The Plan. Trying to put a new title on The Plan will not work………”Operation New Dawn”.

Around 1am this morning our team found the IQD at $3.45 on XE.com. It only stayed up for about 10 minutes. Intel gathering is like fishing……….you need a good worm and a lot of patience.

Info…….Muhammad’s birthday will be celebrated 24/25th of this month. Our team has no intel on it but I present it as food for thought.

Today the IMF activated the DDS……..digital dissemination system. It was originally signed on December 15th but no one knew when it was going to be turned on. This is a mechanism that digitally distributes the IQD exchange rate. Hmmm………just another part of the puzzle………coming together.

Every now and then I like sharing a bank story with you Family. I have so many of them………………Please enjoy the following:

Today I went in to our local Wells Fargo on my lunch hour to take care of some banking business, when all of a sudden my personal banker who I have not spoken to in a couple of months comes running (well walking really fast) across the bank and he says XXXXX you remember those Dinar's we talked about a while back. And I thought to myself do I remember about the Dinar (LOL) And he proceeds to tell me very excitedly they are going to be worth big money real soon, his eyes were really wide and he had a HUGE smile on his face. I said really and how do you know this? He said that another banking client of his who also has Dinar had come in earlier and told him that his contact with a Foreign Embassy had spoken to him and that he has confirmation that the RI is VERY close!!! I asked him if he has purchased Dinar yet and he said no I have to wait for my tax return and I said well you better hurry or it might be to late. He nodded his head and agreed, then I said you know next week you better make sure that bank has new RED carpet for me to walk in on at which point we both laughed and he smiled real big and said yeah well I will even throw RED rose petals at you when you walk in. I said I am really looking forward to this day. I then told him since your on the inside do me a favor and contact your Foreign Currency department and ask them for the status of the exchange rate and if anything has changed recently and what is the projected date and what the rate will be. Then I went back to work. He called me around 5:30 pm and said that he had called several times but kept getting the message "we are sorry but due to high call volume, please email your questions directly" and we will get back to you as quickly as possible. I called my bank contact after work tonight and he had still not heard anything but he will let me know the second that he hears anything and that we can exchange the second he gets the ok from foreign currency department.

SLR…………… So you want to open KTFM Caf

I hope that JT the manager of Ali’s Las Vegas office will be with us tonight so that you can ask him questions. As you know I am updating you constantly whenever I have conversations with Ali. Yesterday I gave you a list of his banks that I strongly suggest you have an account with one. ledger to ledger transfers are the safest and quickest. So if JT does not show up tonight let’s do this instead. If you could ask Ali a question……..what would it be? I will make a list of your questions and present them to him and report back to you.

Many are called Family…….but few are chosen. I am proud to stand with you in our investment. I have a faith that cannot move mountains……..it goes through them. But I want you to realize that as much as you think you need me ………I am no one without you. I am empty without your love. I am a champion of no one and nothing without the ability to tell you about the love of our Father. Pass this on and keep preparing with me to become the leaders of this world that our Father is preparing us for. God bless you all. My Christian love and Alohas.

KTF,

Nobody cares what Frank has to say, he works for Ali. If that isn't a sign that you're a pumper, I don't know what is.

Neno, who has a very close relationship with Ali, claims frank is lying through his teeth about him working for DT.

I do agree, nobody cares what Frank has to say. Other than his cult zombies of course.

Neno, who has a very close relationship with Ali, claims frank is lying through his teeth about him working for DT.

I do agree, nobody cares what Frank has to say. Other than his cult zombies of course.

tHEN i AM A ZOMBIE AND IF YOU DON'T WATCH OUT A 6 FOOT 6 450 POUND MAN OR ZONBIE WILLS SIT ON YOU YOU MORON YOU SURE ARE SOME PIECE OF WORK

My name is steve barber and if anyone of you insults frank or adam montana then you will have to answer to me and then i can show you what i did to vietnamese enemy we captured durin the time i was in country so hif you have nothing nice to say about these individuals then shut up or else and look forward to the rv.

Bye for now

My name is steve barber and if anyone of you insults frank or adam montana then you will have to answer to me and then i can show you what i did to vietnamese enemy we captured durin the time i was in country so hif you have nothing nice to say about these individuals then shut up or else and look forward to the rv.

Bye for now

That's the kind of Christian attitude I've come to expect from frank cultists.

tHEN i AM A ZOMBIE AND IF YOU DON'T WATCH OUT A 6 FOOT 6 450 POUND MAN OR ZONBIE WILLS SIT ON YOU YOU MORON YOU SURE ARE SOME PIECE OF WORK

At that weight you'll probably have a hart attack getting out of your chair to sit on me. Didn't you know God considers gluttony a sin? The gospel according to frank doesn't teach that?