Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Attention SAM i Am

Joe P

To the Dinar Community,

This is to Sam i Am who has slandered me on his blog and the only way to reach out to him, is on this forum. Forgive me, but he leaves no choice because we can't post on his blog. Rumor department is the most read, so perhaps this will catch his attention.

Hey Sam i Am..

I found your blog with comments about me. Shame on you. I was never a pumper or part of anything like that. I always had and always will have integrity. If I take an excerpt from one of your paragraphs it can be twisted anyway I so choose, but I don't. If you don't like me...fine. I could care less, BUT you have a photo of my wife on there and your actions are WRONG on every level.

1st of all you have no right to post my photo...so remove it immediatley. I tried to post the following, but your closed site won't allow it.

Well Mr. Blogger. 1st of all...remove my picture...you have NO RIGHT to post that. Also, as far as my comments on DV, those were targetted at sad people saying very wrong things.

I'm sure you're super perfect huh!

In the end, my prediction will prove correct about June. The unveiling will occur soon enough and the history will tell us when the RV took place.

If you define RV as the day the new number is posted, no RV has occured. If you define the day as when the RV occured, you will find it was June 2011.

Best,

Joe P

PS Mods...I really would appreciate this being kept so Sam can find and read this. However I guess I understand if needs to be removed. There is no grace anymoe. There is no respect anymore. There are, sadly, some angry people hiding behind avatars and their personal blogs who can attack and defame anyone they want. You may have freedom of speech. BUT, you don't have freedom of consequences.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Who is Sam I Am and Who is Joe P?? What is the link to the actual discussion. It is tough as bloggers, gurus, and mods are intentionally posting and making themselves visiable. They always have an option to quit posting their personal information, I guess.

Hope this can resolved by the RV...

Go RV B)

• Upvote 1