Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bear is back OOM latest

hitman

I am new to this site and I am shocked to find so many comments that are rude and unkind. It would be more pleasant to read helpful information and interesting comments instead of insults. At least those who are speaking on the Dinar Recaps site have manners and a lot of love. In my book that makes them true leaders. I just couldn't resist posting an invitation to follow their lead in that respect.

Hi Sandra. Welcome to DV. I understand what this must look like to someone brand new to this site. As you can see many people are frustrated and some feel duped by some of this Guru stuff. I wouldn't say all Guru intel is worthless, because personally, I find Kaperoni, Bondlady, and Adam to be very sharp, although I think all of them shy away from the Guru title because of the stain on it.

I can tell you that since I have bought Dinars, some other Gurus have called this RV a done deal at least 27 times. Now, a new person who hears this runs out to buy more Dinar in the nick of time, or worse, they spend a thousand bucks putting ten million Dinars on layaway believing they will pay for the rest post RV. 30 days passes and no RV. They just lost a thousand dollars. At least in the first scenario you have Dinars. In the latter, you have nothing. Or worse, debt.

I suspect some of these Gurus work for Dinar dealers. We call them pumpers here. It's just a suspicion. And I also suspect some of them serve a dual purpose. For the new person, they pump Dinar sales telling people the rate is 8.50 pegged to the Euro and it's done, we're just waiting on bank screens. For those of us that have been in a few months or years, the constant claims of "they are dancing in the streets in Iraq" and " it's a done deal" create a disappointment. You eventually get discouraged and dump your dinars. Either way, the Dinar dealers get paid.

Finally, with leadership comes responsibility. That would mean encouraging that people not spend more than they can afford, as opposed to telling people: "it's a done deal. You can quit your job!". Hopefully, no one actually quit their job relying on that advice, because it was dished out over 2 months ago.

Best of luck to you. This is a great site and this is a fun ride. I hope it ends soon. But no one knows for certain when it will end. We hope for the best!

• Upvote 1

Wow, you guys are mean. Even poor Sandra gets called Mary Poppins. I understand the frustration of all the false predictions. But these are real people and I am sure they are sincere albeit sincerely wrong. I have not heard them speak about others with such vitriol. It looks like this board has nothing of substance to share and must resort to this type of garbage talk in order to keep this alive. If you are really concerned about newbies, then take the rumor and dispel it by presenting the real facts. I am interested to see what names you call me.

My intel ( who I can't reveal) and have many differnet sources tell Me that Okie has a test you have to take before you can join the OOM site.... from what I heard and have been directly told from a 3 letter agency.... that OKie has perspective members go on Skype..... they have to be blindfolder and sit is a bowl of ice cream ..... then they have to be able to tell Okie what flavor it is...... but if you can tell him the expiration date on the container, you get to be an Okie Guru......... Intel has it that his Dwarfs have done all their testing at Ben and Jerry's....... Nuff Said Done Deal...... New flavors on Mondays

10-19-2011 Guru Bear5642 THIS REALLY LOOKS LIKE IT WILL GO DOWN NEXT WEEK OF COARSE ON THE TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY WINDOW. IM REALLY EXCITED WITH THE INFORMATION THAT IS POURING IN…I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THE END OF OCTOBER. LETS ALL AGREE THAT THEY WILL COME OUT AT A RATE OF AT LEAST 3.22 OR HIGHER THATS IS THE BEST KEPT SECRET SO FAR.

More and more droppings Wed hype day tomorrow done deal Friday run out and buy dinar day... Monday we get the rate Tuesday we cash...... I need a dump truck to put all the OKIE OOM droppings in...... can anyone tell me if they have a corner on the American Moron Society......? notice how all the OOM gurus have animal names......? OOM is like wiping your arse on a hula hoop... the SHite keeps coming round and round

BUY NO MORE DINAR!!!! just pumping.

No he hasn't ... he's said August, and September too, for as long as I've been paying attention to him.. I got angry and called him a liar on 'that site'.. got me banned.

I'm posting this here so that any new people here will know not to listen to that moron. If he's a guru I'm the Dali Lama.

NO ONE knows when the RV/RI will happen.. but SOONER rather than LATER would be appreciated.

GO IRAQ!

Funny how they GURUS can tell false truths. And when they called out by someone the other person get's banned> sound like CR$P. And also the sites seem to stick up for them. Is that weird or what? <_<