Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISX

Optiontrader

i would suggest purchasing the ISX report. It gives you a step by step outline of trading on the ISX. The pre paperwork is somewhat time consuming (maybe 6-8 weeks). That is if you already have a US passport. The ISX report is fifty bucks if that is the route you would like to take. Google it. Good luck.

While I appreciate ur quick reply is there an easier way. I don't mind reading the report but I don't want to wait six weeks or so, plus I don't have a passport. Would joining Adams VIP make it easy to invest in warka or buy shares on the ISX ? Anyone????

Sorry, but there is no easy way. That's why the ISX is such a great opportunity because not everyone will take the time and effort to do it. Also, you have to have a passport to invest in the ISX. So, if you want to

get started then your first step is to get your Passport, you cannot do anything else without it.

While I appreciate ur quick reply is there an easier way. I don't mind reading the report but I don't want to wait six weeks or so, plus I don't have a passport. Would joining Adams VIP make it easy to invest in warka or buy shares on the ISX ? Anyone????

Why the rush human known as "Optiontrader". DinarBot team has many shares in ISX and does not see a big increase in short term. You can wire money to Warka within days. Open account and buy shares on ISX. DinarBot team suggested hold on any money to Warka. But now CBI loaning Warka 100B to clean up act and resume trading on ISX. Great news. Buying / forwarding money to others to purchase cash and shares on your behalf is extremely risky. Obtain passport and conduct business yourself. DinarBot knows. Research ISX yourself. Very simple task. Much information here and Googley.

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/homePage.html?currLanguage=en

Edited by DinarBot

OP listen to dinarbot. it is giving you good advice. you cannot trade on the isx without a passport. you do not require a warka account to trade on the isx. there are over 20 brokerage firms to deal with. you can find a list of brokerson the isx website. al-jazeera has been the most responsive broker in my experience but i recommend none. warka has better technology for viewing account information online. none of the other brokers (perhaps except for rabee security - but you require $100k usd to open account) has online capabilities yet.

i wouldn't pay for the isx report. i would instead use that money to pay for the VIP here and you get adams book for free which highlights some of this stuff. the isx report put out by breitling's group is a copy and paste from much free information already in circulation. much can be found in the documents section of the link i posted.

pm me if you need further assistance. i have both a warka account and an account with al-jazeera. i've been through the fire and the flood and might be able to save you days of frustration.

God bless you my friend.

Thank you to everyone. I think I'm going to get my passport. Then try an open an account with warka is there a min at warka?

DinarBot latest update on Warka minimums is 200,000 share purchase. Some shares trading below 2 IQD. DogBless. Warka has the lowest minimums to open and maintain account. DinarBot does not back any particular broker. DinarBot has Warka account(s).

I'm assuming thats in iqd?

Warka requires us to have a min. of 150 dollars in our USD account and 200,000 dinar in our IQD account. Below is part of an email that I got from Warka.

Dear Sir,

Our customer services department confirms the credit of your funds in the amount USD $ ### which will be exchanged maintaining the minimum balance in your USD account $150