Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eckhart Tolle

umbertino

Amazing to find that others on this site appreciate Eckhart Tolle. When Oprah had to teleseminar with him I followed each session, and found it very helpful for my life. Thanks for the post :)

My pleasure, my Friend.....I discovered him recently only because I started following an italian " Spiritualist" called Salvatore Brizzi ( very interesting but his video-conferences are only in Italian so far) who said many times that Tolle is one of his main Inspirators.

I should have known that you would have found Eckhart. He displays effortless wisdom. Bravo U.

Thanks for the kind words, my Friend.

Hey Umbertino... Eckhart is one of my favorite continual reads. I often view the numerous characters in these Dinar forums through the eyes and words of Eckhart. So many unconscious folks at the mercy of their egos and they have no idea. The ones with presence surely do stand out though. Not that I am present all the time. That's why I have to keep re-reading his stuff. Have a great day my friend.

PS... Now that you have entered that rabbit hole you will find it takes you to even more amazing depths of understanding. Not sure if you have ever dove into the science aspect of it or not... but quantum physics and zero point energy was the next realm my studies evolved to. You might try "The Field" by Lynne McTaggart. Mind blowing revelations. It wasn't the easiest of reads at first, but wow once you get into it.

Edited by drox