Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1st Convenience Bank Rumor...

Thanatos1227

Good point...

so, the fact that you asked that question tells me that it probably isn't, where you are. I don't work on Fridays, but on Monday I plan to tell my boss two things. First, that I want to work on the same schedule as the Iraqi Parliament. what is it now? 60 days on 40 days off? If that doesn't work, I'll just quit!! After all, the RV simply hasn't hit the books yet, right?

if you have never served you dont know what i mean. believe me i have seen it. a lot of bottom of the barrel people serve in the combat arms units..

sorry to tell the truth and ruin your perfect little picture of our nations finest.

I would give you 100 negs for your post if the button would allow me. Your words are mean spirited. After the RV occurs maybe you should start looking for another country to live in. :angry:

Kim

• Upvote 3

good idea......

kim

same as the dumbass blanket statements people use to say, well everyone who serves is a hero, when probably a lot of have never even been deployed. tell this stuff to some of the men who were DRAFTED and sent to the jungles of vietnam when they were 18 or 19. not even knowing who their enemy was. no volunteers there honey. read about the batan death march, and watch, saving private ryan, then you and many others might really know what sacrifice is about..

the end

grrrrrrrrrrrrr I am over my neg quota!! can someone cover me??

so, the fact that you asked that question tells me that it probably isn't, where you are. I don't work on Fridays, but on Monday I plan to tell my boss two things. First, that I want to work on the same schedule as the Iraqi Parliament. what is it now? 60 days on 40 days off? If that doesn't work, I'll just quit!! After all, the RV simply hasn't hit the books yet, right?

If it has hit, now one has told me. I am only working for another few weeks, and then, who knows. I am taking a much needed break. An RV would certainly make the break a more extended one. God Bless.

good idea......

kim

same as the dumbass blanket statements people use to say, well everyone who serves is a hero, when probably a lot of have never even been deployed. tell this stuff to some of the men who were DRAFTED and sent to the jungles of vietnam when they were 18 or 19. not even knowing who their enemy was. no volunteers there honey. read about the batan death march, and watch, saving private ryan, then you and many others might really know what sacrifice is about..

the end

Go back and read your posts. You said: 1) people who serve in the military are too stupid to do anything else. You used present tense. As in today. We don't have a draft anymore Sherlock. The first problem with your statement is you presume people who serve are stupid, patently false, and second, that if they were stupid, they have no other options but to serve in the army. Actually, stupid people nowadays have a ton of options. Sex tapes seem to be a popular one. Committing crimes is another, though I know there are some smart criminals out there, but many, many criminals are stupid. You first talk about how it's a volunteer army and they're so well compensated, now you're saying you're referring to those who were drafted 2 wars ago. Which one is it? And by the way, did we get married? Cause there's only one man who calls me honey and I married him. I just want to make sure I'm not breaking any laws here.

grrrrrrrrrrrrr I am over my neg quota!! can someone cover me??

Same here! Darn it! I also need a neg. Or three.

Edited by Canuklady
  • Upvote 1

Go back and read your posts. You said: 1) people who serve in the military are too stupid to do anything else. You used present tense. As in today. We don't have a draft anymore Sherlock. The first problem with your statement is you presume people who serve are stupid, patently false, and second, that if they were stupid, they have no other options but to serve in the army. Actually, stupid people nowadays have a ton of options. Sex tapes seem to be a popular one. Committing crimes is another, though I know there are some smart criminals out there, but many, many criminals are stupid. You first talk about how it's a volunteer army and they're so well compensated, now you're saying you're referring to those who were drafted 2 wars ago. Which one is it? And by the way, did we get married? Cause there's only one man who calls me honey and I married him. I just want to make sure I'm not breaking any laws here.

Same here! Darn it! I also need a neg. Or three.

Well said!! And I think it is legal in Nevada! Next, I think that if someone like this comes along and prompts good, kind people like us to go over our neg limit, the limit should be lifted just for that person that caused the problem!

• Upvote 2

Well said!! And I think it is legal in Nevada! Next, I think that if someone like this comes along and prompts good, kind people like us to go over our neg limit, the limit should be lifted just for that person that caused the problem!

Amen! Not to sound like Joe Pesci in My Cousin Vinny, but "I'm finished with this guy."

• Upvote 1

good idea......

kim

the end

FYI, my father was killed in Vietnam when I was 11, my uncle was killed the same year when he was 18 years old. My 20 year old nephew has been serving since he was 18. I am in contact with the men who were with my father the day he died and carried his body out. Those men that you are talking about have the utmost respect and praise for all men and women in our military, past and present. Some of them have sons that are serving today. It does not matter if you were never deployed; the fact is: when you sign your name on that line, you know what could happen and you do it anyway. That, my friend, is a hero. You are the only person I have ever communicated with that has ever said such cruel things about our military as you are today. I am offended as the daughter of a solder and I am offended as an American.

• Upvote 4

Amen! Not to sound like Joe Pesci in My Cousin Vinny, but "I'm finished with this guy."

nah, I think you are too much like me! You try to be friendly, and diplomatic, but when someone says crazy things like this guy, that we don't agree with, ya gotta say something. Our fingers just won't sit still and take it. And unfortunately, no one ever taught this guy to keep his head down, so he'll keep talking

FYI, my father was killed in Vietnam when I was 11, my uncle was killed the same year when he was 18 years old. My 20 year old nephew has been serving since he was 18. I am in contact with the men who were with my father the day he died and carried his body out. Those men that you are talking about have the utmost respect and praise for all men and women in our military, past and present. Some of them have sons that are serving today. It does not matter if you were never deployed; the fact is: when you sign your name on that line, you know what could happen and you do it anyway. That, my friend, is a hero. You are the only person I have ever communicated with that has ever said such cruel things about our military as you are today. I am offended as the daughter of a solder and I am offended as an American.

Well said Kimberlye. Boy, there are a lot of Kim's in here this afternoon.

Peace to you.

Kim

• Upvote 1

nah, I think you are too much like me! You try to be friendly, and diplomatic, but when someone says crazy things like this guy, that we don't agree with, ya gotta say something. Our fingers just won't sit still and take it. And unfortunately, no one ever taught this guy to keep his head down, so he'll keep talking

I know what you mean; I thought I was done with my first rant, but he just pushed my buttons. I'm probably going to run out of pluses and minuses on this one thread. :angry:

Fortunately, most people have good hearts and we don't have to hear this kind of crap.

• Upvote 2

I know what you mean; I thought I was done with my first rant, but he just pushed my buttons. I'm probably going to run out of pluses and minuses on this one thread. :angry:

Fortunately, most people have good hearts and we don't have to hear this kind of crap.

I think that we shut Jonald down. His fingers seen to be quiet now, thank God!

Well said Kimberlye. Boy, there are a lot of Kim's in here this afternoon.

Peace to you.

Kim

yes!!! there are a lot of Kims here today!! Guess what my name is?? C'mon guess!!!!....................

No, not Kim, but CLOSE!! Oh, ok...........not close. I just hate to be left out! :P

I think that we shut Jonald down. His fingers seen to be quiet now, thank God!

nah, He moved on to spread his sunshine on another thread, and he can't follow both. Kinda like walking and chewing gum at the same time.

Used to reference rub your head and pat your stomach at the same time, but I found out that isn't as easy as one might think!

You especially shouldn't have to hear it after what you've been through. Sorry you had to go through this today. I already ran out of pluses and negs. I'm fuming, and I guess that was the point to ruin our hopeful RV mood today. Don't let the name Canuklady fool you, I'm American, have a ton of military in my family and I am beyond offended. Not responding to him anymore, but I'll be back with my negs tomorrow for sure!!!

• Upvote 2