Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1,700,000 iqd for sale 1600.usd

REDRV

1,700,000 for $1600 I accept paypal I will seperate at $105 per 100,000 way less than i paid ,, I have to sell some dinar to secure home for family ,,, dinar purchased thru dinar trade ali good clean crisp dinars I'm in sw washington e-mail carpet_muncher_007@hotmail.com or leave your e-mail need to get home asap. thx's REDRV GO RV

post-20173-131803424766_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i will buy 200 000 per paypal

Did you make this purchase? Not to get too personal, but I bought 100k and was told they would be shipped last monday. Seems like a long time to ship, unless it was coming from ME. I'm just getting a bit nervous about my purchase.

No worries his is gone, but my dinar is available for sale at a good price.

I am selling 1.9 that I got from DinarBanker.com I have the receipt and certificates too. It's all uncirculated.

I will sell it for $1,900 which is a much better deal the Dinar Banker. I live in Northern Cal if you are local you

can pick it up or you can have it shipped.

email me a (johndeveraux a t gmail.com)

• Upvote 1