Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Brain Crushing Truthiness

DinarBot

DinarBot Team says hold on Money to Warka. DinarBot team has shares and account with Warka. Warka stopped trading, many desert moons ago, due to poor business practices. Warka Debit card stopped working over 1 year ago. Do not reward poor behaviour. One Kave Kat in Hand better than two in desert - Just ask Krinkles. Stick with cash in hand for now. DinarBot Team no send Warka money since Warka fell off ISX. Be safe not sorry. You are welcome for "DinarBot" brain crushing truthiness.

DinarBot Warka Archives:

http://www.iraq-busi...tag/warka-bank/

Read more:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll be looking to see if Breitling's has any comentary on this. Until then, I'm still going to purse a Warka account for access to the ISX.

Then you are braver than DinarBot. DinarBot Super Conductor calculates risk from actual news sources not a "Breitling".

DinarBot is here to protect you from harmful RV Rays. For Best results, stand behind DinarBot 100%.

• Upvote 1

I'll be looking to see if Breitling's has any comentary on this. Until then, I'm still going to purse a Warka account for access to the ISX.

We have much in common. DinarBot has Man "Purse" also. DinarBot "Purse" contains Lambs Navy Rum Emergency supply. DinarBot curious What is in your "Purse".

• Upvote 1

OK What have you done to Possum? If you are trying to copy him it's a major FAIL.

You are deeply confused. DinarBot copies no one. Kave Cat Krinkles ate your Possum. FAIL this...human known as "Delta22"

OK What have you done to Possum? If you are trying to copy him it's a major FAIL.

DinarBot has special feature labelled "spank intruder" .when DinarBot locates you, he will activate this feature immediately.

Edited by DinarBot
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...