Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A truthful bank story

skitealwedrop

Have had the same experience with banks here in the USA.

Most don't know about the Dinar,,ones that do think its a scam or will never amount to much on payout.

Just hanging on to 1 million IQD in case they are all wrong.

But cashed out most of what I had before I left Dubai.

When the ones there in Dubai opened the drawer and I seen all the IQD that he could not sell according to him was enough for me.

This money exchanger seemed to think it would LOP like they keep saying and comparing to Turkey.

Have been invested for a few years even before I found these sites.

Hoping for the best,,but prepared for the worst.

The one thing you are all missing is that in order for Chapter VII to clear Iraq has to RV and be internationally recognized it is a prerequisite to move into acceptance of Chapter VIII, which by the way is only accepted when they feel like they can be responsible and ready to accept it themselves it's not something they will be granted it is assumed they will accept Chapter VIII after Chapter VII is released with a trade-able internationally recognized RV'd currency...That is the fact you can look it up in the UN regs and the IMF as well the UN sanction we are waiting for has been granted and placed on Iraq to do what they said they would, same with the IMF's sanctions!!

In NC, Dinar is something you do with utensils. One of my gym buddies is a bank president of a regional bank, and his knowledge was, not surprisingly, limited at best. Just because he doesn’t know doesn’t mean it isn’t so.

Hello Everyone. I invested a small amount of money in the IQD three months ago. Shortly after my purchase I decided to visit a Citibank branch in my area to establish a relationship with the branch manager. The location is 2720 Beltline Road, Garland, TX 75044. I have contacted the branch manager monthly regarding the IQD. In fact, I called her this afternoon. There is no change in the Citibank system regarding the IQD. I'm rather tired of all the bank stories implying that the IQD has revalued and the rate is set. The stories are merely fabricated tales.

I truly believe that the RV will occur. It has to in order to keep Iraq in the game. What we must all understand is that it is a very complicated process. Iraq has many issues they must overcome, as most of you are aware of. Please, let's stick to reality.

Peace to all!

Kim

If all the bank stories are false, then................tongue.gif