Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trying to buy 1/2 million in DFW

~CsD

Recently, I was scammed on ebay. I brought 350k dinars but everytime I tried to get a tracking number from the seller, his response everytime would be that his partner was handling the shipping. Today, I received an email from ebay that the listing was removed. I already paid for my order on 9/4, I've already contacted ebay and they are gonna set up my refund but not for a while, now I'm looking to buy again.

Does anybody know in the DFW where banks are still selling dinar. I'm not looking for much just another 350k-500k or if anyone would be willing to sell, I will do paypal or meet at a bank.

Recently, I was scammed on ebay. I brought 350k dinars but everytime I tried to get a tracking number from the seller, his response everytime would be that his partner was handling the shipping. Today, I received an email from ebay that the listing was removed. I already paid for my order on 9/4, I've already contacted ebay and they are gonna set up my refund but not for a while, now I'm looking to buy again.

Does anybody know in the DFW where banks are still selling dinar. I'm not looking for much just another 350k-500k or if anyone would be willing to sell, I will do paypal or meet at a bank.

YAY!!! I just lost my job. I live in DFW (Irving) I'll sell you 500k for $500. would you be OK with that? meet yhou any where and have all my reciepts. bought from dealers so I'm taking a loss but yhour helping me and I you. smile.gifsmile.gif PM me K???

YAY!!! I just lost my job. I live in DFW (Irving) I'll sell you 500k for $500. would you be OK with that? meet yhou any where and have all my reciepts. bought from dealers so I'm taking a loss but yhour helping me and I you. smile.gifsmile.gif PM me K???

I REALLY hope this deal works for both of you, but if not....See if you have a First Convenience bank in DFW. I got mine at their Lubbock branch.

Robin

• Upvote 1

I REALLY hope this deal works for both of you, but if not....See if you have a First Convenience bank in DFW. I got mine at their Lubbock branch.

Robin

I also purchased some from First Convenience Bank but you have to wait a couple of days to get them. I'll meet you there and no waiting. LOL.

I coul also give you different denoms. I have 25k, 5k, and 500 Dinar notes.

the name of the user is ajscarbs, please beware of this seller, he's con lots of people