Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo Story

bigpapa

Wonder if they are getting ready to cash in some Dinars........ :woot:

Downtown Skyline Gets New Look

Modis Building Is Now The Wells Fargo Center

POSTED: Sunday, September 25, 2011

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. --Management for the 37-floor building behind the Jacksonville Landing said the skyscraper is called the Wells Fargo Center.

Dozens of people stopped what they were doing Sunday and looked up, way up, to see the Jacksonville skyline change forever.

The Independent Square Building, more commonly known as the Modis Building, officially became the Wells Fargo Center. Using a helicopter and careful maneuvering, the new logo was placed upon the building.

"I just think it's kind of cool," Downtown resident said. "You don't get to see this too often. It's kind of fun."

One man went downtown specifically to watch the delicate process with his wife.

"I told her to get dressed. We gotta go see this," a resident said. "The way that helicopter comes up there and just slides that thing right into place. How quick they do it. It's amazing."

Before they went up for all of Jacksonville to see, the letters were laying in an empty lot on the North Bank off of Bay Street, not far from EverBank Field.

Now the Wells Fargo Center takes center stage on the downtown skyline.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 20

It is interesting how Wells Fargo has sprung up banks all over my area. They were one of the few banks not heavily involved with the fraud and manipulation the other banks took and probably still take part in. It's a sign to me that the new banking system is about to come online which has everything to do with RV! I think Oct is when they start with the new regulations. Something's coming that's for sure. I know the FED will be watching us all like hawks. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/here-comes-fiattackwatch-bernanke-goes-watergate-prepares-eavesdrop-everything-mentioning-fed

For those that think this has nothing to do with the RV.. you're going to be really shocked when the NWO announcements come. It's here folks.

Edited by djhemp
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just trying to share something that may or may not be encouraging....which is better than some of the other guru bs that some bring here. I know this has been in the works for a few months, but was still a little encouraging none the less, especially with all the news of other banks laying people off. No it doesn't mean an RV, but just MAYBE another sign of who will be involved with the cash in...who knows!

I appologize for wasting your time

BTW I don't care about negs, cause I love you all anyway. :hug:

GOD BLESS

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Wonder if they are getting ready to cash in some Dinars........ :woot:

Downtown Skyline Gets New Look

Modis Building Is Now The Wells Fargo Center

POSTED: Sunday, September 25, 2011

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. --Management for the 37-floor building behind the Jacksonville Landing said the skyscraper is called the Wells Fargo Center.

Dozens of people stopped what they were doing Sunday and looked up, way up, to see the Jacksonville skyline change forever.

The Independent Square Building, more commonly known as the Modis Building, officially became the Wells Fargo Center. Using a helicopter and careful maneuvering, the new logo was placed upon the building.

"I just think it's kind of cool," Downtown resident said. "You don't get to see this too often. It's kind of fun."

One man went downtown specifically to watch the delicate process with his wife.

"I told her to get dressed. We gotta go see this," a resident said. "The way that helicopter comes up there and just slides that thing right into place. How quick they do it. It's amazing."

Before they went up for all of Jacksonville to see, the letters were laying in an empty lot on the North Bank off of Bay Street, not far from EverBank Field.

Now the Wells Fargo Center takes center stage on the downtown skyline.

Why all the -'s? What's wrong with this that so many people dissed it?