Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delete the zeros is STILL ON

Aqua Dude

500,000 dinar will = to 500 dinar x 3.33 will net you $1,665.00, You will triple your money. I do not see this as a bad thing. But then I never bought into the BS of getting rich. I feel sorry for those who actually thought this was going to let them retire or make millions, Amazing how gullible some people are. And how easily people will accept things as fact. No matter how far feched.

• Downvote 4

no its not, 1.20 dinar to 1 dollar

Im afraid not....I wish it was......

I really wish that you would take the time to understand your own posts before speaking about them, and filling everyones heads full of misinformation....

Its what we should be keeping from happening because of all the nonsense that is currently spread....your becoming part of the problem, not the solution....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Now after the above statement

My own person feeling is this, they will not RV at 3.33 right away. I feel it will RV at around .90 cents at first and slowly go up. But you only will have one year to trade in your big bills. Then you will have a choice of getting the new bills or cash out. Either way you will be CHARGED for the transaction. I do see a $3.50 dinar in the next 10 years.

Is there not a section of this article that states that in order for the CBI to RD that the exchange rate must bee "improve" prior. If you want too stabilize your economy you've gotta give your currency some traction. Also was there not a previous article that state they in to print 30 trillion in new currency to.replace the existing currency? If a LOP was imminent why replace the 30 trillion in large notes for 30 trillion in LD/Cons? Wouldn't the.best to draw in the larger notes; particularly those held outside the country be to give them a greater value? Even a modest .10 cent would draw in pools of circulated and circulated large notes which can then be destroyed and/or restricted to governmental and banking institutional use only. Not to mention if the CBI is sincere about drawing in investments abroad a strengthened currency prior to restructuring seems far more appealing IMO. Any thoughts?

lop

Just go away ! If We want to hear anything out of you we will beat it out of you :angry:

500,000 dinar will = to 500 dinar x 3.33 will net you $1,665.00, You will triple your money. I do not see this as a bad thing. But then I never bought into the BS of getting rich. I feel sorry for those who actually thought this was going to let them retire or make millions, Amazing how gullible some people are. And how easily people will accept things as fact. No matter how far feched.

You are clueless

Nuff Said

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The CBI talks a lot about repairing and "enhancing" the currency value these days, but in other recent articles it talks about pushing these things to 2013. I'm pretty sure this IS the hope for an RV. Folks need to earn a living if they expect to stay in power. it doesn't matter where you live or who you are, you NEED to keep your followers happy. Sooner or later, Iraqis will be doing less talking and more killing if they can't make them Happy, Wealth, and Living comfortably.

Think about it. How long can you live without power, and basic infrastructure? We have it easy over here and the president of our country is a hairs breathe away from being a wanted fugitive! (and that is not a political statement.) Shabbi HAS to fix this before they DO face civil wars or other global issues. The US has too much riding on this to "let it fail" at this point. Yes several people on a few diffrent threads say "The US is scared about balancing its budget, they don't expect an RV" but that could be a political move. 2012 is an election year folks! If it's gonna happen, The president NEEDS it now. Easily we can say the last 3 years haven't brought us back into the economy we had in the 1990's, or even 2006.

I really think we'll make some profit, especially since the CBI has an admited 50 Billion USD in CBI reserves (stated in several articles and on CBI/Parliament balance sheets), a REQUIRED 50 Billion USD in the IMF monetary fund (Required for members to trade globally) and a currency worth only 30 billion USD. What is 100 divided by 30? Yeah that's $3.33/ 1000 IQD. The PROVEN cash assets are 3 times the IQD value in a country without standardized electronic banking, so that rate is real.

As for addition of proven assets into the valuation of a country's currency, well that could draw out a significant increase in value. What that suggests is the Deletion of Zeros is "Smoke" and can not happen. Why? Well simply because there would be a point where the value of the currency would just be ridiculous. Imagine an IQD so strong you have to buy 50 cheeseburgers at McDonald's because they couldn't give you change for any less. That is actually worse then the current situation from a global trade perspective. Consider instead that the CBI is LITERALLY talking to other countries about ACTUALLY placing funds into the Iraqi economy to stabilize a natural, no LOP 1:1 rate, controlled by the CBI's current control process for a period of 1-2 years. During this time the large denoms are removed (taking the 000 out of the world) while the exchange rate is placed at a .86:1 or 1:1 ratio by a stabilized process. Many folks would convert assets from paper to an electronically traded IQD (like myself) while others will "cash out" at a reduced liability for iraq. Later the rate will be allowed to float, meanwhile the CBI can pay back Countries whom invested in the economic stability of Iraq through reconstruction and increased GDP over these 1-2 years.

That might sound odd, but I've been in business a long time and this IS a common business strategy to increasing investment value while securing funds for liability. You hold assets for payouts, while offering increased profit for those whom can reinvest in the funds long-term stability. These investors whom can wait are often those who are majority holders, and not only can wait, but are sustained by a smaller early pay out. That's not a crazy pipe dream, that is exactly how successful people make themselves wealthy. I often tell my employees that "We don't sell investments, we sell confidence in an investment." I can't make a dime if people don't feel confident in the deal and the eventual outcome. Iraq is an investment, and with the proper infrastructure it'll be profitable. They NEED that infrastructure to pump the oil and build the power grids. If not, Well, its a very fancy looking cat box, and nothing more.

Edited by Griffster
  • Upvote 2

DinarDon2

Why do you continue to spout this nonsense ? Do you realize what you are doing to some of these people ?? The kind of harm your doing ?? Can you feel the depression and shame they will feel when they realize this was not what it was made out to be ?? That there might be some who wont be able to handle it and do harm to themselves ??

For gods sake quit this bullchit now !!!

Just start being honest and tell people that the RV is still a long way off. And when it does RV it will be after they drop the 3 zero’s. So with hope they will show a small profit.

Do you really want to be haunted by those people who believed you only to be let down hard. And did harm to themselves because of YOU !!